Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand the Aunt Tammy hagiography perpetuated by many. She's scummy herself and doesn't have a lot of first hand knowledge of Amber's early childhood.

She busted out some texts which reveal that Amber is -gasp!- a pedantic liar; things that Amber proves every time she vlogs or posts on SM.

Whilst Tammy may not be the greatest character, she provided us farmers with insight that was useful and that was Amber's polytheistic lying, we knew so but only had the Casey stuff and kiwi uttering that she was. Tammy gave insight into her past and also debunked a vast majority of her sob story.

When someone gives evidence personally I dont give a crap who they are if it checks out and debunks the other / vice versa, its all about evidence tbh. Tammy strikes me as someone who wants to help her sister and her family. Amber burnt that bridge and was talking shit about her sister when she was detoxing/with cancer and/or. She probably got pissed and decided to clapback. We also don't know if She was dragged into the drug would by Amber's father but it is a possibility he seems very domineering, so its possible that she wanted to get out, cancer especially does the to people. It makes people get out of bad habits you get people who immediately stop smoking or drinking because its preservation.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
How can people say, with so much authority, what she didn't experience at home with her drug addicted parents (with other drug addicts visiting the home) or in foster care? Even her Aunt Tammy can't possibly know that. I'm never on here making excuses for her, regardless she is the person choosing what type of character she has and her own behavior, as an adult. But I can't here and say no one touched her, when she was placed in some of the highest risk situations for that to happen. I mean, I hope it didn't, obviously, but that can't possibly be known. Several of the MSHPL women have linked their obesity to childhood trauma of that sort. Doesn't mean that happened to her, but we can't know that.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She said in a video that one of her foster mothers pushed her down the stairs but aunt Tammy was not able to confirm that. We do know, however, that about a year ago a past foster mother paid for her to do weight watchers again and she said she has been in touch with this particular foster mom, so she is at least on good terms with one of the families that took her in.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can people say, with so much authority, what she didn't experience at home with her drug addicted parents (with other drug addicts visiting the home) or in foster care? Even her Aunt Tammy can't possibly know that. I'm never on here making excuses for her, regardless she is the person choosing what type of character she has and her own behavior, as an adult. But I can't here and say no one touched her, when she was placed in some of the highest risk situations for that to happen. I mean, I hope it didn't, obviously, but that can't possibly be known. Several of the MSHPL women have linked their obesity to childhood trauma of that sort. Doesn't mean that happened to her, but we can't know that.

You're right -- I don't know. I only know what AL and Tammie have said. AL is a chronic liar, but she errs on the side of "pity me," not "my life hasn't been THAT bad, if you ignore the horrific abuse". Tammie, for all her flaws, hasn't said or done anything to make me think she shares AL's predilection for completely making shit up.

Everything we speculate on with AL is based on what she tells us -- directly or indirectly. We don't know that she and Becky aren't actually, truly, deeply in love. We just see how they interact and come to our own conclusions. We don't know every detail of AL's upbringing -- we know what she tells us, we know what's been verified, and we know she's been caught in self-aggrandizing (if that's the right term when you're making yourself into a victim) lies before, many times. And, for me at least, there are a lot of red flags about her narrative here that make me distrust her on this, independent of all her other lies.

But, whatever. I think I've made it clear that I have sympathy for what she went through -- same as I have sympathy for any abused or neglected kid, even once they grow up. What I don't have sympathy for is people who invent or exaggerate trauma to deflect criticism or score victim points. I have reason to place AL in the latter category, and I'm not going to apologize for that.

As an aside, I actually appreciate people calling out other Kiwis when the speculation gets too stupid or too callous. :feels: Maybe that makes me a big fat sucker, but I don't think anyone in this conversation is wrong. I'm just kinda over it, lol.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do have my doubts about the stairs story. If you've ever tried to physically push someone who weighs 300 pounds, much less 400...
I'm gonna be that bitch and say that if this tale was true, Amber probably deserved it. But I am more inclined to think that she pushed someone else down the stairs and turned the story around to be the victim. (See Casey lie)

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Exactly funny that on all the major lies e.g. Casey, Destiny moving. She says the other party said x or done y but in actuality she was the aggressor. Stuff like that is not a singularity but a constant in pathological liars. What is more interesting with her though she exhibits traits of the is in a neglected child in early onset development about 10-12, they do the classic boy who cries wolf to garner attention, e.g. the I'll kill myself at comments being negative, we are going through something etc.

But this is where is gets interesting its like her development stops like there is some learning disability or autism. Now slight PL but females with autism are different to men, they yes have routine but problem children in development, females especially are known to lie or garner attention in unusual ways think - that class clown or loud child in class.

Now it gets really weird, because her mental diagnoses make utterly no sense at all. She never has exhibited bipolar tendencies ever and as for OCPD she exhibits one and that is 5 - hoarding.
However the misdiagnosis with autism and bipolar in women is actually really high.

Apologies just some musings,

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be that bitch and say that if this tale was true, Amber probably deserved it. But I am more inclined to think that she pushed someone else down the stairs and turned the story around to be the victim. (See Casey lie)

Or they were arguing and AL's foot slipped off the top step onto the second step just as foster mom tried to grab her arm. I mean, it could be anything involving the basic elements of fight + stairs + some kind of physical contact + gravity. That's enough for her to spin it.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking a lot to digest here in the last two pages. Don't have it in me to postulate on all of it other than we all got baggage and life doesn't play fair.

It's how ya deal with what life has dealt you and how you move on to get over it.

She never has in many ways. She's emotionally stunted around Jr. High level and unfortunately, will never move beyond that into adulthood.

Therapy? Don't make laugh.

She'll die that way. RIP

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Wow and she publicly posted looking for people to streak with? Could it be more obvious that she's hunting for a new caretaker?

After all her life is so FOOLL and she's so busy and has tons of friends, why else would she need to streak on snapchat? It also fits her m.o. of seeking out much younger partners.
Yup. She's fishing for another young obese sped dumb guillible enough to go on snap streaks with her. If I were Becky ,I'd be evaluating my post amber suga mama options right this second.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she is definitely fishing now, probably because the guys have other things in their lives. What an actual cunt though right now she is jealous of a grifter with tit cancer, you know you could take up a hobby, play world of warcraft but no begins instant hunt for a sped. She will only get a feeder guy though. feederism in females is not very common, personally never come across a case of it because females are emotional and feeding is very destructive.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Fucking a lot to digest here in the last two pages. Don't have it in me to postulate on all of it other than we all got baggage and life doesn't play fair.

It's how ya deal with what life has dealt you and how you move on to get over it.

She never has in many ways. She's emotionally stunted around Jr. High level and unfortunately, will never move beyond that into adulthood.

Therapy? Don't make laugh.

She'll die that way. RIP
I often wonder what state the world would be in if everyone with trauma and bad childhoods did what amber did and made it there identity/ reason not to live life. Its almost like she has blinders on to the fact that, alot of people shes moaning and bitching to on yt most likely have had similar bad life or somthing happen to them and yet we all have to Go out and do shit. On top of that she surprisingly still has thousands of people still hoping she gets help and worried about her when there is tons of people that have no one checking on them. This is after she treats all her viewers like garabage too.

I will say she is absolutely miserable more than she lets on or talks about no matter how much shit she eats and buys. I mean she ate herself to the point that she had to sit outside a store and watch her gf shop at 28 years old.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the reaction channels, (Orko?), did a quick screen shot of her Twitter & she was spazzing out about something being a total lie or similar wording. I was wondering what she was flipping out about. Her outrage was radiating far & wide so I figure the comment(s) she didn't like were either bang on point or completely out to lunch - just trying to get a rise out of her & she bit. Yeah, I'm nosy.

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
One of the reaction channels, (Orko?), did a quick screen shot of her Twitter & she was spazzing out about something being a total lie or similar wording. I was wondering what she was flipping out about. Her outrage was radiating far & wide so I figure the comment(s) she didn't like were either bang on point or completely out to lunch - just trying to get a rise out of her & she bit. Yeah, I'm nosy.
Screenshot_20191023-072536_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20191023-072542_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20191023-072549_Twitter.jpg

As much as I hate to be on Amber side the idea that the AFP got the ip address of both a YouTube and a Twitter user to compare them is laughable. It's Facebook tier lies only retards and the uninformed believe.

Unfortunately Amber is right. This Twitter user is a raging autist.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net