Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
She has made videos about it. And is it something you would have enjoyed - or want for any kids in your life? Amber's a piece of shit human but parlaying having such drug-addicted parents you are taken away from them into foster care care into a sort of summer camp experience is a reach.
Yeah, I don't get why so many people feel the need to downplay what she went through as a kid. Like saying she probably wasn't even molested like she said or that she's actually luck to have been in foster care because all her needs were taken care of by the government. The gorl ate road meth ffs. And she was separated from all 3 of her siblings, 2 of whom she never saw again. Then they got her hopes up and placed her with he parents again for a probationary period, which obviously failed, so she was shipped off again. That would be traumatic for any child. Just because she wasn't literally tortured by any of her foster parents or group home staff doesn't mean "it wasn't that bad".

Should she be using her messed up childhood to avoid responsibility for her actions and to deflect criticism? No. But admitting she had it rough when she was young doesn't mean you're excusing her abhorrent behavior in the present. There's no need to minimize what she went through -- you can be abused/neglected as a kid AND be a cunt as an adult, you know?

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don't get why so many people feel the need to downplay what she went through as a kid. Like saying she probably wasn't even molested like she said or that she's actually luck to have been in foster care because all her needs were taken care of by the government. The gorl ate road meth ffs. And she was separated from all 3 of her siblings, 2 of whom she never saw again. Then they got her hopes up and placed her with he parents again for a probationary period, which obviously failed, so she was shipped off again. That would be traumatic for any child. Just because she wasn't literally tortured by any of her foster parents or group home staff doesn't mean "it wasn't that bad".

Should she be using her messed up childhood to avoid responsibility for her actions and to deflect criticism? No. But admitting she had it rough when she was young doesn't mean you're excusing her abhorrent behavior in the present. There's no need to minimize what she went through -- you can be abused/neglected as a kid AND be a cunt as an adult, you know?
We didn’t want to hear it but it needed to be said. A winner is you.

Fubby

kiwifarms.net
every narc or sociopath is that way for a reason, it's no coincidence almost every serial killer has a tragic upbringing, it would be stupider to believe that she made up her childhood trauma and is just an attention-seeking liar for no reason. If you think 100% of what she says is false then you're kidding yourself, statistically, she has to be telling the truth sometimes even if it's embellished in lies. Her childhood explains completely why she is the way she is, it makes a lot of sense, but it doesn't excuse it. Everyone has awful circumstances for their dysfunction, but it's the good ones who try their best to get out of it. People who take it on as an identity and even monetize off of it are doomed to let it destroy them. All we can do is watch it happen.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah the whole ohhh she was abused reasoning a lot of her sycophants give is just incredibly vapid and lacks any forethought. So by that reasoning every abused individual as a child will be a hateful walking textbook for narcissism, which is so far from the truth, a lot of people who were abused etc tend to be in positions of justice and safeguarding to prevent further things happening. Also nurses, gym instructors funnily enough seem to have traumatic shit happen to them.

Remember too Amber is a prolific liar we know a lot of shit she has said about her childhood was revoked by Tammy, Personally I think she grossly exaggerates or has done so to build that victim narrative. One thing reoccurring with her constantly from all the gfs etc and Tammy is that she ALWAYS played the victim and that is not very common with a lot of abuse victims they tend to be incredibly withdrawn and conceal that information. Case in point Boogie his abuse narrative is the same as Amber's I gives me PTSD etc etc which gives abuse survivors a bad rep.

Often with narcissists too is that they tend to exhibit their behaviour without any influence, they tend to be born not fostered sadly.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net

I agree that it was shitty and traumatizing. I don't wish that on anyone -- especially a little kid -- and I don't doubt it fucked her up in a lot of ways.

That said, being accurate about her experience isn't minimizing it. She wasn't beaten, raped, starved, or locked in a cage at night. If her parents hadn't gone to jail (and if the rest of her family hadn't been unwilling to take the three kids) she likely wouldn't have been removed from the home in the first place. There were a lot of negatives -- obviously -- but she also had a lot of support and resources provided to her in order to help offset those. She wasn't left to fend for herself, even within the system. Her life in foster care wasn't great. It also wasn't abusive, and there were multiple attempts made to reunite her with her family throughout (except for her infant brother who was adopted out). It was shitty, it was stressful, it left a lasting impact. It wasn't a living nightmare. This is all by her own admission.

I think it's important to remember these facts whenever talking about her childhood, because she's a manipulator and a liar. That's all I'm saying.

Fubby

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the whole ohhh she was abused reasoning a lot of her sycophants give is just incredibly vapid and lacks any forethought. So by that reasoning every abused individual as a child will be a hateful walking textbook for narcissism, which is so far from the truth, a lot of people who were abused etc tend to be in positions of justice and safeguarding to prevent further things happening. Also nurses, gym instructors funnily enough seem to have traumatic shit happen to them.

Remember too Amber is a prolific liar we know a lot of shit she has said about her childhood was revoked by Tammy, Personally I think she grossly exaggerates or has done so to build that victim narrative. One thing reoccurring with her constantly from all the gfs etc and Tammy is that she ALWAYS played the victim and that is not very common with a lot of abuse victims they tend to be incredibly withdrawn and conceal that information. Case in point Boogie his abuse narrative is the same as Amber's I gives me PTSD etc etc which gives abuse survivors a bad rep.

Often with narcissists too is that they tend to exhibit their behaviour without any influence, they tend to be born not fostered sadly.
That's not entirely true, a lot of it is up to debate with the whole nature vs nurture thing, but it is more uncommon for someone to be born a narcissist. Maybe she is naturally a selfish person, but it seems fairly clear that it's as bad as it is because of the coping mechanisms she developed while growing up unwanted, unloved, and out of control. My point with Amber is not that all people who are abused turn into narcs, but that all people who suffer from abuse have some trauma that they have to deal with, and the ones who deal with it are the ones that overcome it. some can never deal with it and still be good people, but a big part of why Amber is the way she is because she refuses to go to therapy and realize that her past is still dictating her future and unless she faces it she will continue to cope the only way she knows how which is online validation and binge eating. She was never shown love as a kid so she doesn't feel love normally and the only way she knows how to control people is to buy their affection with money. I'm not being sympathetic to her or defending her, it's just common sense that everyone's childhood plays a big part in why they act the way they do today.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand the Aunt Tammy hagiography perpetuated by many. She's scummy herself and doesn't have a lot of first hand knowledge of Amber's early childhood.

She busted out some texts which reveal that Amber is -gasp!- a pedantic liar; things that Amber proves every time she vlogs or posts on SM.
Part of it is triangulation ie by exalting Tammie people are indirectly shitting on Amberlynn. But also, Tammie did try to help Amberlynn and was supportive of her for years even when AL made ridiculous, disrespectful videos about family members. Amberlynn took her support for granted. Then, when Amberlynn's mom got out of prison Tammie was committed to helping her. By that time Tammie had realized how toxic Amberlynn was and Tammie was devoted to helping Amberlynn's mom stay clean and survive cancer, and that included shielding her from toxic influences including Amberlynn.

So that's pretty cool of her. And knowing Amberlynn, if she had dirt on Tammie we would've heard about it by now especially since Tammie pissed her off so bad. That being said, we don't know Tammie's whole story and it's been forever since we've heard anything from or about her, so it all may have gone to hell for Tammie at this point anyway.

I do think it speaks volumes that Tammie knew Amberlynn's mother when she was at peak crackhead (homeless and everything) and still ultimately decided she was less of a shitty person than Amberlynn.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand the Aunt Tammy hagiography perpetuated by many. She's scummy herself and doesn't have a lot of first hand knowledge of Amber's early childhood.

She busted out some texts which reveal that Amber is -gasp!- a pedantic liar; things that Amber proves every time she vlogs or posts on SM.
Whilst Tammy may not be the greatest character, she provided us farmers with insight that was useful and that was Amber's polytheistic lying, we knew so but only had the Casey stuff and kiwi uttering that she was. Tammy gave insight into her past and also debunked a vast majority of her sob story.

When someone gives evidence personally I dont give a crap who they are if it checks out and debunks the other / vice versa, its all about evidence tbh. Tammy strikes me as someone who wants to help her sister and her family. Amber burnt that bridge and was talking shit about her sister when she was detoxing/with cancer and/or. She probably got pissed and decided to clapback. We also don't know if She was dragged into the drug would by Amber's father but it is a possibility he seems very domineering, so its possible that she wanted to get out, cancer especially does the to people. It makes people get out of bad habits you get people who immediately stop smoking or drinking because its preservation.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
How can people say, with so much authority, what she didn't experience at home with her drug addicted parents (with other drug addicts visiting the home) or in foster care? Even her Aunt Tammy can't possibly know that. I'm never on here making excuses for her, regardless she is the person choosing what type of character she has and her own behavior, as an adult. But I can't here and say no one touched her, when she was placed in some of the highest risk situations for that to happen. I mean, I hope it didn't, obviously, but that can't possibly be known. Several of the MSHPL women have linked their obesity to childhood trauma of that sort. Doesn't mean that happened to her, but we can't know that.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She said in a video that one of her foster mothers pushed her down the stairs but aunt Tammy was not able to confirm that. We do know, however, that about a year ago a past foster mother paid for her to do weight watchers again and she said she has been in touch with this particular foster mom, so she is at least on good terms with one of the families that took her in.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
How can people say, with so much authority, what she didn't experience at home with her drug addicted parents (with other drug addicts visiting the home) or in foster care? Even her Aunt Tammy can't possibly know that. I'm never on here making excuses for her, regardless she is the person choosing what type of character she has and her own behavior, as an adult. But I can't here and say no one touched her, when she was placed in some of the highest risk situations for that to happen. I mean, I hope it didn't, obviously, but that can't possibly be known. Several of the MSHPL women have linked their obesity to childhood trauma of that sort. Doesn't mean that happened to her, but we can't know that.
You're right -- I don't know. I only know what AL and Tammie have said. AL is a chronic liar, but she errs on the side of "pity me," not "my life hasn't been THAT bad, if you ignore the horrific abuse". Tammie, for all her flaws, hasn't said or done anything to make me think she shares AL's predilection for completely making shit up.

Everything we speculate on with AL is based on what she tells us -- directly or indirectly. We don't know that she and Becky aren't actually, truly, deeply in love. We just see how they interact and come to our own conclusions. We don't know every detail of AL's upbringing -- we know what she tells us, we know what's been verified, and we know she's been caught in self-aggrandizing (if that's the right term when you're making yourself into a victim) lies before, many times. And, for me at least, there are a lot of red flags about her narrative here that make me distrust her on this, independent of all her other lies.

But, whatever. I think I've made it clear that I have sympathy for what she went through -- same as I have sympathy for any abused or neglected kid, even once they grow up. What I don't have sympathy for is people who invent or exaggerate trauma to deflect criticism or score victim points. I have reason to place AL in the latter category, and I'm not going to apologize for that.

As an aside, I actually appreciate people calling out other Kiwis when the speculation gets too stupid or too callous. :feels: Maybe that makes me a big fat sucker, but I don't think anyone in this conversation is wrong. I'm just kinda over it, lol.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I do have my doubts about the stairs story. If you've ever tried to physically push someone who weighs 300 pounds, much less 400...
I'm gonna be that bitch and say that if this tale was true, Amber probably deserved it. But I am more inclined to think that she pushed someone else down the stairs and turned the story around to be the victim. (See Casey lie)

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Exactly funny that on all the major lies e.g. Casey, Destiny moving. She says the other party said x or done y but in actuality she was the aggressor. Stuff like that is not a singularity but a constant in pathological liars. What is more interesting with her though she exhibits traits of the is in a neglected child in early onset development about 10-12, they do the classic boy who cries wolf to garner attention, e.g. the I'll kill myself at comments being negative, we are going through something etc.

But this is where is gets interesting its like her development stops like there is some learning disability or autism. Now slight PL but females with autism are different to men, they yes have routine but problem children in development, females especially are known to lie or garner attention in unusual ways think - that class clown or loud child in class.

Now it gets really weird, because her mental diagnoses make utterly no sense at all. She never has exhibited bipolar tendencies ever and as for OCPD she exhibits one and that is 5 - hoarding.
However the misdiagnosis with autism and bipolar in women is actually really high.

Apologies just some musings,

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino