Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Strine

O body swayed to music, O brighteneen glance,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Nietszche said "he who fights with monsters should take care that he does not thereby become one", he was talking about situations like with MichaelBeetusPetty. His blubbery feud with our gorl only enhances it.

One of them is a morbidly obese narc who lies about weight loss, is addicted to online attention, has C-cup tits, and acts dainty and fem for the camera. The other is named Amber.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Although I don’t doubt a handful of ambabies and r.etarded instigators told her about MBP’s video, I’m positive she found it for herself. She loves watching people hate on her, it does nothing but stroke her 600lb ego. This bs about “thank you to the people who look out for me” is just a way of saying “whUUUT noooo I todally didnt know he made a video about me, I don’t even WATCH haydur content!!”

Sure Ham.

Make Believe

kiwifarms.net
When Nietszche said "he who fights with monsters should take care that he does not thereby become one", he was talking about situations like with MichaelBeetusPetty. His blubbery feud with our gorl only enhances it.

One of them is a morbidly obese narc who lies about weight loss, is addicted to online attention, has C-cup tits, and acts dainty and fem for the camera. The other is named Amber.
Lol nice said, I agree. I still like him tho because he triggers hamber.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Yes, in April, after Shrimpgate. She went from 572.4 in her April 13th video to 554.4 in her April 25th video.
So no weight and the years basically over. I think she should focus less on what michael said about the food spread and more on the fact that her viewers saw her go another year with no progress. She could have easily lost 100lbs since January but were more concerned that no one believes you wrote out a kindergarten party game list.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So no weight and the years basically over. I think she should focus less on what michael said about the food spread and more on the fact that her viewers saw her go another year with no progress. She could have easily lost 100lbs since January but were more concerned that no one believes you wrote out a kindergarten party game list.
She dropped 18 lbs in just under 2 weeks, and instead of being happy and encouraged by that, she cried about her mental and then fucked off for most of May.

Her brain is too broken for her to realize that "what works for her" only works if her goal is weight gain.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She dropped 18 lbs in just under 2 weeks, and instead of being happy and encouraged by that, she cried about her mental and then fucked off for most of May.

Her brain is too broken for her to realize that "what works for her" only works if her goal is weight gain.
I always thought something was extreeeemely weird about that. This is the gorl who gloats about losing 2.3 pounds. Hell our gorl is known to be proud of herself when she gains because "guys I could've gained even more than I did." She also loves to bring up weight that she lost even after gaining it back, so it was weird how she has basically never brought it up again even though, if she is to be believed, kek she has not even gained that weight back

When she talked about that weight loss she wasn't happy at all. She seemed almost forlorn or traumatized like when she was telling us how she fell on the stairs outside. I suspected that something bad happened to make it so she couldn't eat for a few days or had to eat very light (at her size that would be enough to lose 18 pounds) like food poisoning or some kind of symptoms that she was scared were serious like chest pains or something. "muh depresshun" be damned, it was just so bizzarely out of character for her to downplay weight loss and also to basically never mention it again.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I always thought something was extreeeemely weird about that. This is the gorl who gloats about losing 2.3 pounds. Hell our gorl is known to be proud of herself when she gains because "guys I could've gained even more than I did." She also loves to bring up weight that she lost even after gaining it back, so it was weird how she has basically never brought it up again even though, if she is to be believed, kek she has not even gained that weight back

When she talked about that weight loss she wasn't happy at all. She seemed almost forlorn or traumatized like when she was telling us how she fell on the stairs outside. I suspected that something bad happened to make it so she couldn't eat for a few days or had to eat very light (at her size that would be enough to lose 18 pounds) like food poisoning or some kind of symptoms that she was scared were serious like chest pains or something. "muh depresshun" be damned, it was just so bizzarely out of character for her to downplay weight loss and also to basically never mention it again.
I always thought that she gained that weight back so rapidly she doesn’t want talk about it. She also had that rotten tooth in her mouth but who knows.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's just no way she weighs less than 600 now.
Anyone with eyes can see it on the side by side comparisons.
Homegirl is massive as hell and has no intentions of losing it.
She loves eating too much to change her habits.
Hell she's been at this shit for years. She will end up bedbound (prob on the mattress in the living room) until she croaks.
How cocky she is to the Haydurs. "Oh I move. I walked around TJ Maxx" of course she doesn't mention how many times she had to sit down. And it wasn't because she wanted to be up walking.
If TJ had scootypuffs- she would have been riding on that bitch in a heartbeat.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
There's just no way she weighs less than 600 now.
Anyone with eyes can see it on the side by side comparisons.
Homegirl is massive as hell and has no intentions of losing it.
She loves eating too much to change her habits.
Hell she's been at this shit for years. She will end up bedbound (prob on the mattress in the living room) until she croaks.
How cocky she is to the Haydurs. "Oh I move. I walked around TJ Maxx" of course she doesn't mention how many times she had to sit down. And it wasn't because she wanted to be up walking.
If TJ had scootypuffs- she would have been riding on that bitch in a heartbeat.
No doubt, right now we are in the most interesting ‘situation’, because she’s not even lying about the weight loss anymore. Every video she’s going eat out, moving less and becoming immobile, she’s packing on the pounds, 2020 is the year that 600 will be the normal number.

Amber: Guys at least im not 700lbs

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She makes comments about if she's so bad, why are people around her, as if she actually has friends. 99% of the people we've seen her with in the last few years are friends and relatives of her girlfriends, not her. The friends who were HER friends never stick around. Rickie and Eric are Becky's friends and have barely tolerated her at times, especially Rickie. Rafe and Hannah were Becky's friends, as well. Dana and Destiny are basically being paid to be there. There's no way they're hanging out at that house, if she's not buying them food and Walmart accessories. Destiny has expressed being less than enthused with Amber in the past. If you remove money and Becky's people from the scenario, there's zero people in her circle. You'd think that would be a wake up call.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
no black background snapchat about the paparazzi vids yet? :shit-eating:
Oh just wait, you know it’ll be:

“So apparently someone filmed me and Becky while we were on our way back from the vet??? You guys are crazy! 😂😂😂😂 obviously I’m such a big deal because people feel the need to bother me going about my day life. Thanks for the publicity booboo👏🏻👏🏻

Tags
fat