Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
She defiantly wants shane to do a series on her but she knows deep down she would bail on him. She would never let him and his group into her house to film her and ask her about her day to day life. Rememeber she hardly interacts with people and she surrounds herself with ones she feels smarter and in control of.

She also was hinting for him to send her a palette and the merch lol. I Doubt Shane is watching her videos during his massive makeup launch. Just preorder it next restock,get it and use it 1 time and then have it collect dust on ur DVD stand.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I'd have loved to see video of her setting up whatever passed for an "obstacle course" but I digress. The only food she claims to have laid out was the cheese & cracker plate in her video. Maybe I'm being unusually bitchy tonight but what is there to be 'proud' of in a quick trip to the store to buy a bunch of ready to eat food, candy, toys & props & setting it up? It's not as though she had to clean the house before a party or God forbid, COOK anything. She's moving more & trying to "build her stamina" - hate to break it to you Sweetpea but you're closing in on 600 lbs. if not already there. Your body can't build anything when it's straining to not burst out of its skin & your oxygen levels are poor when you're resting. Moving more is pretty non-specific; what exactly are you doing? How far are you walking? For how long? Most importantly, what is your daily calorie intake? At your current weight, if you really are 'moving more', you're probably accomplishing little more than causing more damage to already an critically overloaded muscular & skeletal system. And really, at almost 29, you need people to "look out for you" on social media to warn you when people say rude, nasty, unkind things?

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
So her narrative makes no fucking sense at all.
1) People cooked most of that food. You fucking said it you are trying to retcon something you fucking logged in a video.
2) When you were in wallmart you said I was in TJ MAX and walked a lot but you double took in the same sentence said she could not walk much, so what is the truth did you walk or sit outside on a bench?
Its kind of the problem with pathological liars because they cannot maintain the narrative and your narrative makes no sense at all because you are clearly gaining.
3) if you are still maintaining you weight and moving you are doing nothing at all because the same calories in are same as the calories out, so what is it because these dots are not connecting.
4) THEY ARE NOT RUMOURS FFS!!!!!!! Lolcows piss me off so much this rumour shit it is usually the basic ones because its 13 year old girl mentality. They are not rumours if they are observations that do not connect to your narrative. e.g. The Pizza boxes pre destiny BECKY IS SEEN BRINGING IN FUCKING PIZZAs Be Amber they were for other people ERIC IS IN THE VLOG WITH RICKIE FUCKING COOKING YOU MONGOLOID!!!!! This is whats so frustrating she thinks everyone is as stupid and basic as her when 99.9% are not deluded 600lb whales that have to sit on mattresses because they cannot actually sit.
5) Your PRIDE is what maintains the delusion because you don't have to question yourself, You are proud for doing stuff people do daily, you have no affliction, you aren't a hartley hooligan. You are just a self-obsessed whale who eye fucks herself.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I did everything. I bought the food, I set up the food, etc." ..... What else was there?

Made a list of games, didn't do any. There wasn't even decorations lmao. She opened up some tubs of cheap crap and set it on the counter, and that's it. I AM BEYOND PROUD EVERY DAY

Of course she paid for everything lmao who would pay for her ass? Amberlynn always pays because otherwise no one even wants her around. People say you're "sitting on the sidelines" because you literally can't stand up for more than 10 seconds.

3/10 gaslighting

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
When Nietszche said "he who fights with monsters should take care that he does not thereby become one", he was talking about situations like with MichaelBeetusPetty. His blubbery feud with our gorl only enhances it.

One of them is a morbidly obese narc who lies about weight loss, is addicted to online attention, has C-cup tits, and acts dainty and fem for the camera. The other is named Amber.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Although I don’t doubt a handful of ambabies and r.etarded instigators told her about MBP’s video, I’m positive she found it for herself. She loves watching people hate on her, it does nothing but stroke her 600lb ego. This bs about “thank you to the people who look out for me” is just a way of saying “whUUUT noooo I todally didnt know he made a video about me, I don’t even WATCH haydur content!!”

Sure Ham.

Make Believe

kiwifarms.net
When Nietszche said "he who fights with monsters should take care that he does not thereby become one", he was talking about situations like with MichaelBeetusPetty. His blubbery feud with our gorl only enhances it.

One of them is a morbidly obese narc who lies about weight loss, is addicted to online attention, has C-cup tits, and acts dainty and fem for the camera. The other is named Amber.
Lol nice said, I agree. I still like him tho because he triggers hamber.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Yes, in April, after Shrimpgate. She went from 572.4 in her April 13th video to 554.4 in her April 25th video.
So no weight and the years basically over. I think she should focus less on what michael said about the food spread and more on the fact that her viewers saw her go another year with no progress. She could have easily lost 100lbs since January but were more concerned that no one believes you wrote out a kindergarten party game list.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
So no weight and the years basically over. I think she should focus less on what michael said about the food spread and more on the fact that her viewers saw her go another year with no progress. She could have easily lost 100lbs since January but were more concerned that no one believes you wrote out a kindergarten party game list.
She dropped 18 lbs in just under 2 weeks, and instead of being happy and encouraged by that, she cried about her mental and then fucked off for most of May.

Her brain is too broken for her to realize that "what works for her" only works if her goal is weight gain.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino