Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She dropped 18 lbs in just under 2 weeks, and instead of being happy and encouraged by that, she cried about her mental and then fucked off for most of May.

Her brain is too broken for her to realize that "what works for her" only works if her goal is weight gain.
I always thought something was extreeeemely weird about that. This is the gorl who gloats about losing 2.3 pounds. Hell our gorl is known to be proud of herself when she gains because "guys I could've gained even more than I did." She also loves to bring up weight that she lost even after gaining it back, so it was weird how she has basically never brought it up again even though, if she is to be believed, kek she has not even gained that weight back

When she talked about that weight loss she wasn't happy at all. She seemed almost forlorn or traumatized like when she was telling us how she fell on the stairs outside. I suspected that something bad happened to make it so she couldn't eat for a few days or had to eat very light (at her size that would be enough to lose 18 pounds) like food poisoning or some kind of symptoms that she was scared were serious like chest pains or something. "muh depresshun" be damned, it was just so bizzarely out of character for her to downplay weight loss and also to basically never mention it again.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I always thought something was extreeeemely weird about that. This is the gorl who gloats about losing 2.3 pounds. Hell our gorl is known to be proud of herself when she gains because "guys I could've gained even more than I did." She also loves to bring up weight that she lost even after gaining it back, so it was weird how she has basically never brought it up again even though, if she is to be believed, kek she has not even gained that weight back

When she talked about that weight loss she wasn't happy at all. She seemed almost forlorn or traumatized like when she was telling us how she fell on the stairs outside. I suspected that something bad happened to make it so she couldn't eat for a few days or had to eat very light (at her size that would be enough to lose 18 pounds) like food poisoning or some kind of symptoms that she was scared were serious like chest pains or something. "muh depresshun" be damned, it was just so bizzarely out of character for her to downplay weight loss and also to basically never mention it again.
I always thought that she gained that weight back so rapidly she doesn’t want talk about it. She also had that rotten tooth in her mouth but who knows.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
There's just no way she weighs less than 600 now.
Anyone with eyes can see it on the side by side comparisons.
Homegirl is massive as hell and has no intentions of losing it.
She loves eating too much to change her habits.
Hell she's been at this shit for years. She will end up bedbound (prob on the mattress in the living room) until she croaks.
How cocky she is to the Haydurs. "Oh I move. I walked around TJ Maxx" of course she doesn't mention how many times she had to sit down. And it wasn't because she wanted to be up walking.
If TJ had scootypuffs- she would have been riding on that bitch in a heartbeat.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
There's just no way she weighs less than 600 now.
Anyone with eyes can see it on the side by side comparisons.
Homegirl is massive as hell and has no intentions of losing it.
She loves eating too much to change her habits.
Hell she's been at this shit for years. She will end up bedbound (prob on the mattress in the living room) until she croaks.
How cocky she is to the Haydurs. "Oh I move. I walked around TJ Maxx" of course she doesn't mention how many times she had to sit down. And it wasn't because she wanted to be up walking.
If TJ had scootypuffs- she would have been riding on that bitch in a heartbeat.
No doubt, right now we are in the most interesting ‘situation’, because she’s not even lying about the weight loss anymore. Every video she’s going eat out, moving less and becoming immobile, she’s packing on the pounds, 2020 is the year that 600 will be the normal number.

Amber: Guys at least im not 700lbs

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She makes comments about if she's so bad, why are people around her, as if she actually has friends. 99% of the people we've seen her with in the last few years are friends and relatives of her girlfriends, not her. The friends who were HER friends never stick around. Rickie and Eric are Becky's friends and have barely tolerated her at times, especially Rickie. Rafe and Hannah were Becky's friends, as well. Dana and Destiny are basically being paid to be there. There's no way they're hanging out at that house, if she's not buying them food and Walmart accessories. Destiny has expressed being less than enthused with Amber in the past. If you remove money and Becky's people from the scenario, there's zero people in her circle. You'd think that would be a wake up call.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't the dumb ass see the vid where D&D were joking about it? Plus the pic of D&D at the restaurant at a table- way before she broke up with big un.
That picture was all of them out to eat together...

edit: I mean did anyone think Dana was serious when she said she was afraid Destiny would cheat on her with Becky? Apparently a lot of idiots did.

Last edited:

Moonpie

kiwifarms.net
That picture was all of them out to eat together...

edit: I mean did anyone think Dana was serious when she said she was afraid Destiny would cheat on her with Becky? Apparently a lot of idiots did.
I thought there was a pic floating somewhere with a bunch of people- I guess D&D worked together? They were at a table but Amber wasn't with them and they weren't sitting together. It was people I had never seen.
Everyone knows it. Hamber is delusional about this like everything else in her life.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
OMFG this is amazing I thought her chimp out would be good but not this good. The fact she thinks has 1000s of fans is hilarious. The kkyyyuuuttte deflection about nnot calling the police because she is a better person BITCH you are the same person who has been paying your exes bills for 3 years when she cheated on you for months, you then pay her to move closer to you so she can practically live in your house shared rented home. You are the very definition of pathetic because you are 600lbs and eye fuck yourself whilst laughing "I hate myself"

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought there was a pic floating somewhere with a bunch of people- I guess D&D worked together? They were at a table but Amber wasn't with them and they weren't sitting together. It was people I had never seen.
Everyone knows it. Hamber is delusional about this like everything else in her life.
Oh I get what you mean. Yes, they all worked together and definitely went out to eat together as a group. And yeah D&D could definitely have continued to go out to eat after Amberlynn quit, but that is hardly proof of cheating especially since if it's a pic of the two of them obviously other people were there (someone took the picture) and they were eating as a group. Coworkers go out to eat together. People can insist "everyone knows it" all they want but at the very least there is no proof.

Moonpie

kiwifarms.net
Oh I get what you mean. Yes, they all worked together and definitely went out to eat together as a group. And yeah D&D could definitely have continued to go out to eat after Amberlynn quit, but that is hardly proof of cheating especially since if it's a pic of the two of them obviously other people were there (someone took the picture) and they were eating as a group. Coworkers go out to eat together. People can insist "everyone knows it" all they want but at the very least there is no proof.
Usually people have a sixth sense... Intuition or whatever- when they're getting cheated on.
Al is too narcissistic to have that sense.
She thinks so highly of herself she thinks no one would cheat on her.
Or at least I think so. Maybe not. Hell who knows with her.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Ehhhh It seems to coincidental the Density starts dating Dana right after Amber like right after, usual classic cheater move and when you think about it she can at least do make up better than Amber and seems like an OK person. Also think of it this way too Destiny and Amber had many spats we just are not privvy to it, Destiny said Amber was too much drama and that was not that drama encircled her but she clearly meant it was Amber was dramatic. That kind of attitude makes people go elsewhere fuck life is easier.

Personally I would stake money the Destiny cheated on her because it sure as fuck looks like it

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino