Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Can you just imagine it?

"Hello, Monticello Police Department here, how can I help y'all"
(sounds of gasping and huffing) "yes I need to report a crime"
"What is your complaint ma'am?"
Me and my gorlfriend were taking Twinkie Stoorrr to the vet and somebody was filming us"
"Filming you?"
"Yes they were filming us and then they put it up on the internet. That's illegal"
"Well ma'am, if you were in a public place then it's not actually illegal"
"YES IT IS ILLEGAL. I went to college for CRIMINAL JUSTICE and I know it's illegal. All my fans on the internet also say it's illegal and they are also really mad on my behalf as well. They are going to contact you as well.
"Ma'am, you need to stop wasting police time. Filming in a carpark is not illegal"
"Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Amber claiming it's illegal to post three seconds of footage in a public place - those law qualifications are really holding water, gorl. "I will not be contacting the police" yes Amber, provincial Kentucky policemen are going to arrest someone over twitter.

If I incidentally saw this heifer in the wild, I'd film it and post it too, but if this person actually waited to try and get (shitty and brief) footage of her, that's a bit much. Then again, she's a cunt, so I don't really care. Better footage next time, thanks.
So by Ambers own logic she should be behind bars already.

HOW many people has she filmed without their permission and she didn’t give a fuck?

And NOW that it’s affecting her she cares?

Bitch, please!

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
I love litigiouslynn. I mean, she did go to college for "pre-law". You'd think a vloggeeen expurt like ALR would know that in public spaces, all video footage is legal (it's only when audio of conversations is recorded that things can get tricky). I'd love to see her actually try to take legal action, but magnanimouslynn isn't going to call the popo because she's just not bothered. Sure, she's literally threatening to call the police on a fucking twitter troll (lmao) but she's NOT BOTHERED. I hope whatever basic bitch filmed her responds to her legal threats by uploading more footage. Chimpoutlynn is best lynn.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
The Shane Dawson thing is so funny. She sucks his proverbial dick all the time, trying to get his attention. What planet does she live on - what solar system does she live in - where it would conceivable that Shane Dawson, an image-conscious and wildly popular YouTube personality, would so much as interact (let alone collaborate) with her? Does she think Shane is going to wake up one day and say "you know, I think my appeal would really benefit from associating myself with a housebound lesbian, whose claim to fame is posting catfish selfies because she hates her girlfriend, debasing herself on camera trying to get her cheating ex back, and making false rape accusations on camera. My image really needs this."
All Youtube "stars" are narcissistic assholes just like Amber. They might get along just fine.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Let's spend 15 seconds on Google and see how AL's declarations stand up, shall we?

508.140 Stalking in the first degree.
(1) A person is guilty of stalking in the first degree,
(a) When he intentionally:
1. Stalks another person; and
2. Makes an explicit or implicit threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of:
a. Sexual contact as defined in KRS 510.010;
b. Serious physical injury; or
c. Death; and
(b) 1. A protective order has been issued by the court to protect the same victim or victims and the defendant has been served with the summons or order or has been given actual notice; or
2. A criminal complaint is currently pending with a court, law enforcement agency, or prosecutor by the same victim or victims and the defendant has been served with a summons or warrant or has been given actual notice; or
3. The defendant has been convicted of or pled guilty within the previous five (5) years to a felony or to a Class A misdemeanor against the same victim or victims; or
4. The act or acts were committed while the defendant had a deadly weapon on or about his person.
(2) Stalking in the first degree is a Class D felony.
Nothing about sitting in a parking lot (even for "hours and hours") to take 5 seconds of video of you heaving yourself into a car.

But wait! There's also Stalking in the second degree. Surely, this is what our gorl meant...

508.150 Stalking in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of stalking in the second degree when he intentionally:
(a) Stalks another person; and
(b) Makes an explicit or implicit threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of:
1. Sexual contact as defined in KRS 510.010;
2. Physical injury; or
3. Death.
(2) Stalking in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor.
I'm sure this is just an oversight on the part of the Kentucky Legislature. They'll get that "don't take a picture of me without mah permission" statute up soon enough, I'm sure.

Speaking of which, no -- it's not illegal to film someone in public without their consent.

Lawyerlynn, y'all. To be fair, there was some awful big words in those definitions.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or you know when her gorlfriends tell AL explicitly they want footage of them cut out and AL leaves it in, or when she was told to stop filming a little girl of Dustys Mothers friend and she left up the older videos with the young girl in them.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I love litigiouslynn. I mean, she did go to college for "pre-law".
She always exaggerates or leaves out the details that make a difference. Pretty sure she said in a video that she only went to college for one semester in "criminal justice". This is silly because you spend the first two years in college taking mostly general classes like Political Science and Health.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
First cue of a lie is that she was inside the vet for hours. A 2 second google search flat out says its not illegal,but to her it is because she's out of touch with reality.

She has to exaggerate to make it seem like a crazy person followed her around to get this footage when in reality it was someone that lives in the area that just happen to see her. This was the same day she ate the box of pasta while Twinkie was being seen to so no she wasn't at the vet for hours. If you search any youtuber there is footage of a fan filming them from far away everywhere- eating, shopping etc the difference is they either don't know or care. Yes lets call the police because someone filmed you walking out of a building for 5 seconds.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
She always exaggerates or leaves out the details that make a difference. Pretty sure she said in a video that she only went to college for one semester in "criminal justice". This is silly because you spend the first two years in college taking mostly general classes like Political Science and Health.
I'm pretty sure the only class Amberlynn took in college was 'Lunch101'

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino