Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Thumb Butler

— You're fired!
kiwifarms.net
The Shane Dawson thing is so funny. She sucks his proverbial dick all the time, trying to get his attention. What planet does she live on - what solar system does she live in - where it would conceivable that Shane Dawson, an image-conscious and wildly popular YouTube personality, would so much as interact (let alone collaborate) with her? Does she think Shane is going to wake up one day and say "you know, I think my appeal would really benefit from associating myself with a housebound lesbian, whose claim to fame is posting catfish selfies because she hates her girlfriend, debasing herself on camera trying to get her cheating ex back, and making false rape accusations on camera. My image really needs this."

All Youtube "stars" are narcissistic assholes just like Amber. They might get along just fine.

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
.....no

So is this like a screenshot she took of her phone and shared?

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's spend 15 seconds on Google and see how AL's declarations stand up, shall we?

508.140 Stalking in the first degree.
(1) A person is guilty of stalking in the first degree,
(a) When he intentionally:
1. Stalks another person; and
2. Makes an explicit or implicit threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of:
a. Sexual contact as defined in KRS 510.010;
b. Serious physical injury; or
c. Death; and
(b) 1. A protective order has been issued by the court to protect the same victim or victims and the defendant has been served with the summons or order or has been given actual notice; or
2. A criminal complaint is currently pending with a court, law enforcement agency, or prosecutor by the same victim or victims and the defendant has been served with a summons or warrant or has been given actual notice; or
3. The defendant has been convicted of or pled guilty within the previous five (5) years to a felony or to a Class A misdemeanor against the same victim or victims; or
4. The act or acts were committed while the defendant had a deadly weapon on or about his person.
(2) Stalking in the first degree is a Class D felony.

Nothing about sitting in a parking lot (even for "hours and hours") to take 5 seconds of video of you heaving yourself into a car.

But wait! There's also Stalking in the second degree. Surely, this is what our gorl meant...

508.150 Stalking in the second degree.
(1) A person is guilty of stalking in the second degree when he intentionally:
(a) Stalks another person; and
(b) Makes an explicit or implicit threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of:
1. Sexual contact as defined in KRS 510.010;
2. Physical injury; or
3. Death.
(2) Stalking in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor.

I'm sure this is just an oversight on the part of the Kentucky Legislature. They'll get that "don't take a picture of me without mah permission" statute up soon enough, I'm sure.

Speaking of which, no -- it's not illegal to film someone in public without their consent.

Lawyerlynn, y'all. To be fair, there was some awful big words in those definitions.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or you know when her gorlfriends tell AL explicitly they want footage of them cut out and AL leaves it in, or when she was told to stop filming a little girl of Dustys Mothers friend and she left up the older videos with the young girl in them.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
I love litigiouslynn. I mean, she did go to college for "pre-law".

She always exaggerates or leaves out the details that make a difference. Pretty sure she said in a video that she only went to college for one semester in "criminal justice". This is silly because you spend the first two years in college taking mostly general classes like Political Science and Health.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
First cue of a lie is that she was inside the vet for hours. A 2 second google search flat out says its not illegal,but to her it is because she's out of touch with reality.

She has to exaggerate to make it seem like a crazy person followed her around to get this footage when in reality it was someone that lives in the area that just happen to see her. This was the same day she ate the box of pasta while Twinkie was being seen to so no she wasn't at the vet for hours. If you search any youtuber there is footage of a fan filming them from far away everywhere- eating, shopping etc the difference is they either don't know or care. Yes lets call the police because someone filmed you walking out of a building for 5 seconds.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
She always exaggerates or leaves out the details that make a difference. Pretty sure she said in a video that she only went to college for one semester in "criminal justice". This is silly because you spend the first two years in college taking mostly general classes like Political Science and Health.
I'm pretty sure the only class Amberlynn took in college was 'Lunch101'

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally the last example we can point to of ALR filming people without consent is in that same fucking vet's office she was filmed walking out of, when she was stealth filming that conversation with the vet/tech about what a fat fuck Twinkie Storr is and how much less marginally of a fuck she could stand to be.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Literally the last example we can point to of ALR filming people without consent is in that same fucking vet's office she was filmed walking out of, when she was stealth filming that conversation with the vet/tech about what a fat fuck Twinkie Storr is and how much less marginally of a fuck she could stand to be.

omfg I forgot about the secret vet filming! She is legit insane like the crazy bus left long ago

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net

Actually that is incredibly illegal, to record conversations without the other person's consent. She's such a moron

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Fuck man, why couldn’t it have been some longer footage, with some more waddles.

She can be in denial all she wants, like when she commented on Zach saying he was starring at her like she’s a creature from the Black lagoon and people shouldn’t judge people’s body, but she’s a fucking freak.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's funny watching a narcs wheels spin when their usual manipulation techniques don't work.

Truthfully, I can't even blame Amber for being upset that someone filmed her. But why not just say that? Why make up a lot of easily disproven lies about the legality of it? Her saying she's upset and creeped out isn't going to CHANGE anything, but neither is her ree-ing into the void about how taking a three second video in a public space is illegal, when she's filmed countless people scooty-puffing around Walmart and walking in and out God knows how many shitty restaurants. At least her being honest about her feelings is slightly less mockworthy.