Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that Big Ham isn't the least bit freaked out that someone filmed her. It's an act to stir up drama and keep people all riled up and talking about her...she loves this shit ( she's so famous, after all) and ultimately it'll mean more cash in her pocket. Nothing she puts out on social media is honest, she's incapable of honesty, and I don't buy anything Al oinks about....
I do think she freaks out at people filming her. She likes to control the angles she is filmed at. Think of how uncomfortable she looked at the birthday party.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Usually people have a sixth sense... Intuition or whatever- when they're getting cheated on.
Al is too narcissistic to have that sense.
She thinks so highly of herself she thinks no one would cheat on her.
Or at least I think so. Maybe not. Hell who knows with her.
I can tell you from experience that most women do NOT have that sixth sense.

Last edited:

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
Ha Hahahaha Door Dash upper left.
While it would be great getting evidence of Al ordering delivery from Door Dash, this isn't Al's screenshot, so the other person in the conversation was the one ordering Door Dash. Notice in the quote below, Al's messages are on the left, while the screenshot taker's messages are on the right. On all messaging services (text, twitter DM and IG), your own messages will be on the right, while the other person's are on the left. This is not Al's screenshot, this is the other person.
Fuck man, why couldn’t it have been some longer footage, with some more waddles.
This is why I don't actually think the person who recorded it was waiting outside for hours. If the "stalker" was actually waiting to capture some candid Al, you know the record button would've been pressed the second that door opened and we would've gotten some footage of her trying to step down off the curb.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
While it would be great getting evidence of Al ordering delivery from Door Dash, this isn't Al's screenshot, so the other person in the conversation was the one ordering Door Dash. Notice in the quote below, Al's messages are on the left, while the screenshot taker's messages are on the right. On all messaging services (text, twitter DM and IG), your own messages will be on the right, while the other person's are on the left. This is not Al's screenshot, this is the other person.
Screenshot taker confirmed fat.

I am legit surprised how many think this was a fat happy coincidence and not a poorly planned and executed cow tipping.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot taker confirmed fat.

I am legit surprised how many think this was a fat happy coincidence and not a poorly planned and executed cow tipping.
Not for long gorl, haven't you seen her ig? Kimmy's on that keto diet :roll:

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but despite even knowing this shit happens with other cows, it's difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that anyone would be enough of a fucking loser to physically seek out and follow a cow.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just optimistic, but despite even knowing this shit happens with other cows, it's difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that anyone would be enough of a fucking loser to physically seek out and follow a cow.
Oh man, just off the top of my head, quite a few people have physically tried to (and did) make contact with Chris (CWC). A few posters followed Yaniv and got some shots which were posted here.

Amber attracts some exceptionally stupid and thirsty people. The FB group and her reddit are testaments to the euphoria of low intelligence and finding your own kind. It's like they come together to form on giant idiot. This is probably ketocow's greatest accomplishment in a lifetime of failure and being a nobody. Now she's somebody! On Facebook.

Chamaelirium

kiwifarms.net

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
She's famous (in a bad way), wtf is she expecting from people that know her if they see her in public?

Of course they're gonna take pics of her shelf of an ass.
You took the words right out of my mouth for why I started a thread a few minutes ago just for this sort of thing: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/truly-exceptional-haydurs-of-facebook-reddit.63007/
Thinking about it, I'm really surprised neither of these things happened sooner.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
For some reason, probably due to having just learned about Hamber and not bothering to learn her history, there are always people who think they can win an argument with her. A quick scroll through her SM alone proves that that's not going to be possible. You're arguing with anti-vax level r.etardation, and on top of that you'll only make her narcissistic ass feel proud and victorious that someone even bothered to argue with her, leaving you looking like the fat doofus instead. It's futile. A conversation with a schizophrenic off their meds would be more based in reality than with her.
This person isn't the most egregious case of attempted cow tipping I've ever seen but come the fuck on. Did they really think they could message her with a valid point and she'd respond with "it's not? my mistake. i guess i was wrong."

disintegration

So, like, deep.
kiwifarms.net
She actually doesn't give a rat's ass that she was recorded. She's going to m.ilk this for everything it's worth. What's the worth? 2 to 3 videos bleating how this was an invasion of privacy, how it her mental health is suffering and it's all out fault. The cow who spotted her in the wild actually did Victimlynn a favor.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
for an extent but Amber thinks everyone is on her mental level but the fact she has recorded people in private spaces without consent. That alone will bust her narrative.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
She actually doesn't give a rat's ass that she was recorded. She's going to m.ilk this for everything it's worth. What's the worth? 2 to 3 videos bleating how this was an invasion of privacy, how it her mental health is suffering and it's all out fault. The cow who spotted her in the wild actually did Victimlynn a favor.
Exactly this. These fucktards don’t realize their giving Hambeast another excuse to binge because of muh mental. Yet, these are the ones to claim to care about her health the most. Their contributing to our gorl’s imminent health crisis.

Chamaelirium

kiwifarms.net
It's not Amber who was ordering DoorDash, but if that lady is also local and she was that lets us know doordash is now available to Amber as well. People have been saying for some time that if Amber could access Uber Eats/DoorDash/etc she'd be doomed and part of what kept her alive was her limited access to food. I wonder if this is why she's gained so much recently?

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
It's not Amber who was ordering DoorDash, but if that lady is also local and she was that lets us know doordash is now available to Amber as well. People have been saying for some time that if Amber could access Uber Eats/DoorDash/etc she'd be doomed and part of what kept her alive was her limited access to food. I wonder if this is why she's gained so much recently?
It might be. Also if E&R (hypothetically) aren't there anymore then she might have even more cash to burn, since she isn't footing the rent or majority of food costs for them now. She could spend that additional money on ordering out, and compared to the restaurant visits it's not limited to whether or not she can fit into a booth or car.

A lot of the heaviest people on M600PL seem to rely on that once they can't go by car, it seems to be a fatty staple.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have been saying for some time that if Amber could access Uber Eats/DoorDash/etc she'd be doomed .
She'd get fined as a public nuisance due to having to place a local cop on the street to constantly direct traffic and break up fights amongst delivery drivers. The street would be as clogged as her arteries.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net
I’m autistic af so I put her address in DoorDash, Seamless and UberEats. All of them said they didn’t deliver to her location. It’s possible that no restaurants were open because it was about 4am her time so it’s possible she has some way to get app delivery but it’s not looking like she has access to that newfangled stuff. Looks like she’s stuck making phone calls to the closest delivery places. Hell, she probably has established running tabs with any place that will deliver to her. I’m sure they know her number and order by heart at this point.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino