Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
It amazes me that she cannot comprehend the concept of free choice and agency when it comes to people watching her content. If she truly had a huge sympathetic following, they would choose to subscribe to her channel and watch her content. The fact that more people are watching the reaction channels shows that people are making a conscious choice not to support her. The majority of the reaction channels also spend time and effort to film with a decent camera and lighting set-up, not to mention actually editing their content, which makes them far more enjoyable and entertaining to watch. Amber's laziness is a huge reason why other channels are getting the views.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people who watch reaction channels also watch her videos, though. That's my feeling. I've tried watching a reaction video without having seen the source video first, and it tends to be pretty annoying coming from the most popular reaction channels. That's because they talk a ton and usually go off-topic/powerlevel/etc; they usually don't react to the whole video (they skip over shit), etc. And if it's a comedy edit-style channel (Staysi et al) you're not going to get most of the jokes if you haven't seen AL's vids first.

I don't think reaction channels "take away" nearly as many views as she is implying here--especially the big ones because of their video styles, for the reasons I mentioned above. I think the real issue here is that she doesn't like the criticism (what else is new?) but doesn't want to admit that because of her ego--and because she knows that even if she was honest, people don't care that she doesn't want the criticism. Instead, she is trying to guilt people by implying she's losing income because of haters and she's also hoping that at least some of her viewers are stupid enough to be scurrred into not watching haters because she used the word "illegal."

e: this just came up in the hater nation thread so I'm sorry if it's kind of redundant, but I think this is the reason Amberlynn is so triggered by ZM and Michael Be Petty, but likes Kicking Geese even though arguably, Kicking Geese "steals" more of AL's viewers. Most of MBP's subs have seen AL's videos by the time he reacts to them. They love to watch AL's video and get hyped for how Beetus Drake is going to react to it. With Kicking Geese, she adds so very little to AL's videos that most of the people who watch her channel don't even watch AL's videos first, they just watch Kicking Geese's zero effort "reacts". In that sense, Justine is "stealing" more views from Amberlynn, but because she barely criticizes AL at all and is basically braindead compared to the other haters, AL doesn't view her as a threat like she does MBP. I realize my bias is showing here in how I despise Justine, but as much as I dislike MBP et al, being boring is the biggest sin

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Most people who watch reaction channels also watch her videos, though. That's my feeling. I've tried watching a reaction video without having seen the source video first, and it tends to be pretty annoying coming from the most popular reaction channels. That's because they talk a ton and usually go off-topic/powerlevel/etc; they usually don't react to the whole video (they skip over shit), etc. And if it's a comedy edit-style channel (Staysi et al) you're not going to get most of the jokes if you haven't seen AL's vids first.

I don't think reaction channels "take away" nearly as many views as she is implying here--especially the big ones because of their video styles, for the reasons I mentioned above. I think the real issue here is that she doesn't like the criticism (what else is new?) but doesn't want to admit that because of her ego--and because she knows that even if she was honest, people don't care that she doesn't want the criticism. Instead, she is trying to guilt people by implying she's losing income because of haters and she's also hoping that at least some of her viewers are stupid enough to be scurrred into not watching haters because she used the word "illegal."

e: this just came up in the hater nation thYeah read so I'm sorry if it's kind of redundant, but I think this is the reason Amberlynn is so triggered by ZM and Michael Be Petty, but likes Kicking Geese even though arguably, Kicking Geese "steals" more of AL's viewers. Most of MBP's subs have seen AL's videos by the time he reacts to them. They love to watch AL's video and get hyped for how Beetus Drake is going to react to it. With Kicking Geese, she adds so very little to AL's videos that most of the people who watch her channel don't even watch AL's videos first, they just watch Kicking Geese's zero effort "reacts". In that sense, Justine is "stealing" more views from Amberlynn, but because she barely criticizes AL at all and is basically braindead compared to the other haters, AL doesn't view her as a threat like she does MBP. I realize my bias is showing here in how I despise Justine, but as much as I dislike MBP et al, being boring is the biggest sin
This is just personal preference but her videos are absolutely unwatchable without some sort of commentary at this point. I watched some reactions in the background when I was doing some school work and all of them almost shut off the camera because of her shitty long conversations with a mute that Beggy is.

I give props to Michael his views are on par with ambers. Just a prediction but if this keeps up then we may have an Onison ‘type deal’ that’s when people are more interested in talking shit about you then the actual person they’re talking about.
1574979322387.png

1574979405901.png

tarrant

si vis pacem, para bellum
kiwifarms.net
Does Amber not realize that it takes literally thirty seconds to google if something is illegal or not. I'm tired of her throwing that word around, I can't tell if it's a manipulation tactic to "scare" people or if she actually believes herself when she claims something is against the law.
edit: can't spell

Last edited:

DarkSydePundit

Anime was a mistake
kiwifarms.net
Does Amber not realize that it takes literally thirty seconds to google if something is illegal or not. I'm tired of her throwing that word around, I can't tell if it's a manipulation tactic to "scare" people or if she actually believes herself when she claims something is against the law.
DSP does that daily.

All lolcows seem to think that they are legal experts.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
For a know it all, she spews so much misinformation on her platform. Misinformation that when you search Google says shes wrong. Most recently she talked about how vitamins don't work, then proceeds to get the worst form of vitamin for absorption.

She falsely accused her gf of raping her online, but as soon as someone films her from far away or reacts to her mind numbing content call the police!!!

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She used the word "illegal" and put it in quoties because she has the vague sense there is a better word, but she's too stupid and lazy to know what that word is. It's "prohibited"

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
happy thanksgiving farmers!
View attachment 1028842
No, it is not illegal. She has clearly never heard of Fair Use.
She used the word "illegal" and put it in quoties because she has the vague sense there is a better word, but she's too stupid and lazy to know what that word is. It's "prohibited"
It's against YT's TOS. Just like it was against TOS for Amber to say 'watch all my ads' on the Norma video. You're not allowed to direct viewers on what to watch (or not watch) and if channels want to engage in such stupidity, best of luck to them. Amber, of course, considers this a matter of law lol.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She went to a now defunct diploma mill paid for by Krystle's parents. Anyone else savor the delicious irony that Her Fatness is so lazy she couldn't graduate from a diploma mill?
scuze you boo boo, but that was during the Cassidy/Kasey era, and she paid with student loans that she is still paying back. The deal was "go to school or get a job" and school seemed easier and she got lots of "free money" that she apparently didn't realize at the time would need to be paid back with interest.