Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid Kimberly isn't anything close to Albert's type. She has white adult kids, mixed younger kids and grandbabies. Personally, I think she's slurping on Al in the hope that she'll fund that trip she's begging for. This chick has a thicker mustache than Chantal.

View attachment 1027403
This is the face of a person who needs to be closely supervised around a kitty litter box to ensure she does not pick up the turds and lick them.

letericajones

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1027585
Give thanks and praise you ungrateful haydurs!!
“.. but I digress.” Ooh Ms. Writerlynn over here! Does she even know what digress means? And what exactly are we supposed to be thanking this fat cunt for? I can only imagine. Well now that I think about it, I do thank her for being diabetes with legs.. a lolcow who keeps on giving.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
"I love you. It makes me sad that I can't publicly love you without people being mean to me." Don't know about anyone else but I'm getting 10-12 year old vibes; that or a brain dead adult Ambaby. How wonderful to count among your gushy, mushy fan base, people who don't have a backbone - are too spineless to make positive comments or compliments 'publicly' on social media because of big, bad, MEAN words they might have to read. God forbid they ever have to face real hardships of any kind; they'd melt into wailing, helpless puddles in a minute. And how typical of AL to use that post, no matter who wrote it; to try & shame her haters. Sorry bitch, the only special thing about you is the island sized train wreck you've consistently proven yourself to be.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
"I love you. It makes me sad that I can't publicly love you without people being mean to me." Don't know about anyone else but I'm getting 10-12 year old vibes; that or a brain dead adult Ambaby. How wonderful to count among your gushy, mushy fan base, people who don't have a backbone - are too spineless to make positive comments or compliments 'publicly' on social media because of big, bad, MEAN words they might have to read. God forbid they ever have to face real hardships of any kind; they'd melt into wailing, helpless puddles in a minute. And how typical of AL to use that post, no matter who wrote it; to try & shame her haters. Sorry bitch, the only special thing about you is the island sized train wreck you've consistently proven yourself to be.
Nah, this is a Cunninglynn move.

- "proof" people love her
- "proof" she's victimized by the haydurs
- "proof" her loving followers are also victimized by the haydurs, which explains why we never ever ever see loveful comments on her stuff
- "proof" that when haydurs hate, they're not just hurting AL and thus are the real monsters
- "proof" that when AL tells the haydurs to knock it off, it's not for her sake -- it's for her poor abused fans!

She's fucking demented and thinks this is all air-tight.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
It amazes me that she cannot comprehend the concept of free choice and agency when it comes to people watching her content. If she truly had a huge sympathetic following, they would choose to subscribe to her channel and watch her content. The fact that more people are watching the reaction channels shows that people are making a conscious choice not to support her. The majority of the reaction channels also spend time and effort to film with a decent camera and lighting set-up, not to mention actually editing their content, which makes them far more enjoyable and entertaining to watch. Amber's laziness is a huge reason why other channels are getting the views.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people who watch reaction channels also watch her videos, though. That's my feeling. I've tried watching a reaction video without having seen the source video first, and it tends to be pretty annoying coming from the most popular reaction channels. That's because they talk a ton and usually go off-topic/powerlevel/etc; they usually don't react to the whole video (they skip over shit), etc. And if it's a comedy edit-style channel (Staysi et al) you're not going to get most of the jokes if you haven't seen AL's vids first.

I don't think reaction channels "take away" nearly as many views as she is implying here--especially the big ones because of their video styles, for the reasons I mentioned above. I think the real issue here is that she doesn't like the criticism (what else is new?) but doesn't want to admit that because of her ego--and because she knows that even if she was honest, people don't care that she doesn't want the criticism. Instead, she is trying to guilt people by implying she's losing income because of haters and she's also hoping that at least some of her viewers are stupid enough to be scurrred into not watching haters because she used the word "illegal."

e: this just came up in the hater nation thread so I'm sorry if it's kind of redundant, but I think this is the reason Amberlynn is so triggered by ZM and Michael Be Petty, but likes Kicking Geese even though arguably, Kicking Geese "steals" more of AL's viewers. Most of MBP's subs have seen AL's videos by the time he reacts to them. They love to watch AL's video and get hyped for how Beetus Drake is going to react to it. With Kicking Geese, she adds so very little to AL's videos that most of the people who watch her channel don't even watch AL's videos first, they just watch Kicking Geese's zero effort "reacts". In that sense, Justine is "stealing" more views from Amberlynn, but because she barely criticizes AL at all and is basically braindead compared to the other haters, AL doesn't view her as a threat like she does MBP. I realize my bias is showing here in how I despise Justine, but as much as I dislike MBP et al, being boring is the biggest sin

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Most people who watch reaction channels also watch her videos, though. That's my feeling. I've tried watching a reaction video without having seen the source video first, and it tends to be pretty annoying coming from the most popular reaction channels. That's because they talk a ton and usually go off-topic/powerlevel/etc; they usually don't react to the whole video (they skip over shit), etc. And if it's a comedy edit-style channel (Staysi et al) you're not going to get most of the jokes if you haven't seen AL's vids first.

I don't think reaction channels "take away" nearly as many views as she is implying here--especially the big ones because of their video styles, for the reasons I mentioned above. I think the real issue here is that she doesn't like the criticism (what else is new?) but doesn't want to admit that because of her ego--and because she knows that even if she was honest, people don't care that she doesn't want the criticism. Instead, she is trying to guilt people by implying she's losing income because of haters and she's also hoping that at least some of her viewers are stupid enough to be scurrred into not watching haters because she used the word "illegal."

e: this just came up in the hater nation thYeah read so I'm sorry if it's kind of redundant, but I think this is the reason Amberlynn is so triggered by ZM and Michael Be Petty, but likes Kicking Geese even though arguably, Kicking Geese "steals" more of AL's viewers. Most of MBP's subs have seen AL's videos by the time he reacts to them. They love to watch AL's video and get hyped for how Beetus Drake is going to react to it. With Kicking Geese, she adds so very little to AL's videos that most of the people who watch her channel don't even watch AL's videos first, they just watch Kicking Geese's zero effort "reacts". In that sense, Justine is "stealing" more views from Amberlynn, but because she barely criticizes AL at all and is basically braindead compared to the other haters, AL doesn't view her as a threat like she does MBP. I realize my bias is showing here in how I despise Justine, but as much as I dislike MBP et al, being boring is the biggest sin
This is just personal preference but her videos are absolutely unwatchable without some sort of commentary at this point. I watched some reactions in the background when I was doing some school work and all of them almost shut off the camera because of her shitty long conversations with a mute that Beggy is.

I give props to Michael his views are on par with ambers. Just a prediction but if this keeps up then we may have an Onison ‘type deal’ that’s when people are more interested in talking shit about you then the actual person they’re talking about.
1574979322387.png

1574979405901.png

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino