Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

tarrant

si vis pacem, para bellum
kiwifarms.net
Does Amber not realize that it takes literally thirty seconds to google if something is illegal or not. I'm tired of her throwing that word around, I can't tell if it's a manipulation tactic to "scare" people or if she actually believes herself when she claims something is against the law.
edit: can't spell

Last edited:

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Does Amber not realize that it takes literally thirty seconds to google if something is illegal or not. I'm tired of her throwing that word around, I can't tell if it's a manipulation tactic to "scare" people or if she actually believes herself when she claims something is against the law.
DSP does that daily.

All lolcows seem to think that they are legal experts.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
For a know it all, she spews so much misinformation on her platform. Misinformation that when you search Google says shes wrong. Most recently she talked about how vitamins don't work, then proceeds to get the worst form of vitamin for absorption.

She falsely accused her gf of raping her online, but as soon as someone films her from far away or reacts to her mind numbing content call the police!!!

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
She used the word "illegal" and put it in quoties because she has the vague sense there is a better word, but she's too stupid and lazy to know what that word is. It's "prohibited"

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
happy thanksgiving farmers!
View attachment 1028842
No, it is not illegal. She has clearly never heard of Fair Use.
She used the word "illegal" and put it in quoties because she has the vague sense there is a better word, but she's too stupid and lazy to know what that word is. It's "prohibited"
It's against YT's TOS. Just like it was against TOS for Amber to say 'watch all my ads' on the Norma video. You're not allowed to direct viewers on what to watch (or not watch) and if channels want to engage in such stupidity, best of luck to them. Amber, of course, considers this a matter of law lol.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She went to a now defunct diploma mill paid for by Krystle's parents. Anyone else savor the delicious irony that Her Fatness is so lazy she couldn't graduate from a diploma mill?
scuze you boo boo, but that was during the Cassidy/Kasey era, and she paid with student loans that she is still paying back. The deal was "go to school or get a job" and school seemed easier and she got lots of "free money" that she apparently didn't realize at the time would need to be paid back with interest.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
scuze you boo boo, but that was during the Cassidy/Kasey era, and she paid with student loans that she is still paying back. The deal was "go to school or get a job" and school seemed easier and she got lots of "free money" that she apparently didn't realize at the time would need to be paid back with interest.
Her financial acumen is on par with her nutritional awareness. She is making a reasonable income on YT, and she should get general financial advice. But she knows better.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Amber showing off again how much fat she has sitting on her chest.
View attachment 1030125
Her braid looks like shit with all those split ends falling out
What's up with her fucking neck? Guess her fat is running out of places to settle.
She overdoes it with the filters. I don't get why she does this when she openly shows how massive and ugly she truly is in vids.
Thin ass paper lips overdone with a filter. Poor thing.
Slight wonky eye.
She photoshopped her nose wart off. 😂

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Amber showing off again how much fat she has sitting on her chest.
View attachment 1030125
Her braid looks like shit with all those split ends falling out
One look at her fatty, dimply (and not in a good way) face while she's puttering around on a scooter that's begging for its life puts the lie to this pic. Also, LiarLynn, your makeup looks like shit here.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino