Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she can help it, honestly. When she lifts her arm up with her phone for the selfie, the huge fat crease forms on its own. I do think she believes that it is sexy and that people think it is boobies. (No, Amber, it looks like a fat plumber's ass crack).

Serial Grapist

Thoughtless Thot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s back on Twitter and it’s public again:

7A724E2E-A92F-4625-A96A-F8969366F6A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net

Dear Amber FUCK YOU with your I have Bi Polar narrative. You are the least Bipolar person alive. Bipolar unmedicated is a vile condition where the victim swings from either of 1 mood and are incredibly manic / suicidal usually you are none of those. I can understand why certain people get deeply fucking riled by Amber claiming Bipolar, she uses it as an excuse and clearly is not doing CBT which is the first thing a bipolar diagnosis gets put on as the mood stabilisers take about a month and a half as you need bloods, EKGs, and numerous tests to check your risks.

That is why her mood stabiliser narrative falls apart as you need recent blood checks. I would bet money on that personally.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Amber in 5 years just wait you guys.
The weight is already melting off her!

She'll burn it off everywhere BUT her tits.
Then Destiny will come back crawling, desperate to motorboat dem tiddies.

Sorry. There ain't that much cleavage in me asscrack. Looks like she had her rib cage split open and that's the scar.

Really, Hamber? Completely delusional.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Dear Amber FUCK YOU with your I have Bi Polar narrative. You are the least Bipolar person alive. Bipolar unmedicated is a vile condition where the victim swings from either of 1 mood and are incredibly manic / suicidal usually you are none of those. I can understand why certain people get deeply fucking riled by Amber claiming Bipolar, she uses it as an excuse and clearly is not doing CBT which is the first thing a bipolar diagnosis gets put on as the mood stabilisers take about a month and a half as you need bloods, EKGs, and numerous tests to check your risks.

That is why her mood stabiliser narrative falls apart as you need recent blood checks. I would bet money on that personally.
Listen you fuckeen haydur, she was bipolar when she was with destiny. Now that she’s with Becky she is no longer bipolar it’s just that simple booboo, you don’t understand her mentuhlz.