Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, you are, Amber. Sure you are.
vnatt98jl0241[2].jpg

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net

Sooo basically what shes saying is, they don't have the capital this Christmas.
Because gorl lemme tell you, even """"""medicated"""""" she goes overboard and without any doubt, always, ALWAYS buys useless trash.

Sure, you are, Amber. Sure you are.
View attachment 1032255

She means it boo boo, just like every other time she said it
Cept the only change will be her Torrid sizes rising yet again thanks to the Holiday nibbles and sips

Hamberlard Raid

fingerblast my shower jelly papi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch can’t even change her leggings lmaooo
It would be quite difficult if you really think about it. Her constantly gushing lymphatic system secretes lymph that could act as an adhesive so that her leggeens could fuse to her flesh. Not to mention the perpetually open sores along her legs that never heal or close due to her tendency to pick at them and her untreated beetus. Because of her ever expanding tree trunks we can assume that the leggings stay perfectly taut, pressing against her subdermal level. The bacteria and sweat mixing nicely with the open wound. I'll take my ☪ ratings, thank you.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
It would be quite difficult if you really think about it. Her constantly gushing lymphatic system secretes lymph that could act as an adhesive so that her leggeens could fuse to her flesh. Not to mention the perpetually open sores along her legs that never heal or close due to her tendency to pick at them and her untreated beetus. Because of her ever expanding tree trunks we can assume that the leggings stay perfectly taut, pressing against her subdermal level. The bacteria and sweat mixing nicely with the open wound. I'll take my ☪ ratings, thank you.

Hey haydur didn't you see? She totes had cetaphil in a recent video!
Our gorl is a lymphedema queen, you know she keeps them clean, frequently re-wrapped and slathered in that sweet sweet moisturizer
:tomgirl:

Hamberlard Raid

fingerblast my shower jelly papi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey haydur didn't you see? She totes had cetaphil in a recent video!
Our gorl is a lymphedema queen, you know she keeps them clean, frequently re-wrapped and slathered in that sweet sweet moisturizer
:tomgirl:
I am giggling to myself thinking about the idea that Amber uses Cetaphil (a skincare product that removes dirt and excess oil from pores) to clean her open wounds and as a moisturizer. Taken from a product info website, "You should not use a topical emollient if you are allergic to it. Cetaphil Lotion will not treat or prevent a skin infection. Do not use this product over large area of skin. Do not apply a topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without medical advice." I look forward to the next emergency room saga where she finds her layyyg skin turning gray and soggy from applying way too much.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am giggling to myself thinking about the idea that Amber uses Cetaphil (a skincare product that removes dirt and excess oil from pores) to clean her open wounds and as a moisturizer. Taken from a product info website, "You should not use a topical emollient if you are allergic to it. Cetaphil Lotion will not treat or prevent a skin infection. Do not use this product over large area of skin. Do not apply a topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without medical advice." I look forward to the next emergency room saga where she finds her layyyg skin turning gray and soggy from applying way too much.

I wouldn't hold my breath. If she is being sued for unpaid ER bills -- and that seems pretty realistic -- I doubt she'll be going back to the ER any time soon.

Not because they won't treat her, and not because she's suddenly discovered what humans call "shame", It'll be because the ER hurt her feelings and betrayed her by making her pay what she owed.

In this case, her narky little head will have classified emergency rooms as "haydur organizations" who are totally unfair and just hate her for no reason, but who are also totally obsessed with her. Who knows, maybe their cruelity really knows no bounds and a doctor told her she was dyeeen and had to lose weight. How could she ever stand the sight of them again?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't hold my breath. If she is being sued for unpaid ER bills -- and that seems pretty realistic -- I doubt she'll be going back to the ER any time soon.

Not because they won't treat her, and not because she's suddenly discovered what humans call "shame", It'll be because the ER hurt her feelings and betrayed her by making her pay what she owed.

In this case, her narky little head will have classified emergency rooms as "haydur organizations" who are totally unfair and just hate her for no reason, but who are also totally obsessed with her. Who knows, maybe their cruelity really knows no bounds and a doctor told her she was dyeeen and had to lose weight. How could she ever stand the sight of them again?

Ooooo, what if she had to then get treated by some sleazy, inderground "doctor" with a degree from a diploma mill of some kind. That'd be fitting.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked it up, and some websites recommend Cetaphil for cleansing areas with lymphedema. Maybe the docs told her to use it, too. Of course, she needs to rinse that shit off and not use scented lotions. We have all seen her bathroom storage rack of Bath & Bodyworks!