Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Dear Amber FUCK YOU with your I have Bi Polar narrative. You are the least Bipolar person alive. Bipolar unmedicated is a vile condition where the victim swings from either of 1 mood and are incredibly manic / suicidal usually you are none of those. I can understand why certain people get deeply fucking riled by Amber claiming Bipolar, she uses it as an excuse and clearly is not doing CBT which is the first thing a bipolar diagnosis gets put on as the mood stabilisers take about a month and a half as you need bloods, EKGs, and numerous tests to check your risks.

That is why her mood stabiliser narrative falls apart as you need recent blood checks. I would bet money on that personally.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Amber in 5 years just wait you guys.
The weight is already melting off her!

She'll burn it off everywhere BUT her tits.
Then Destiny will come back crawling, desperate to motorboat dem tiddies.
Sorry. There ain't that much cleavage in me asscrack. Looks like she had her rib cage split open and that's the scar.

Really, Hamber? Completely delusional.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Dear Amber FUCK YOU with your I have Bi Polar narrative. You are the least Bipolar person alive. Bipolar unmedicated is a vile condition where the victim swings from either of 1 mood and are incredibly manic / suicidal usually you are none of those. I can understand why certain people get deeply fucking riled by Amber claiming Bipolar, she uses it as an excuse and clearly is not doing CBT which is the first thing a bipolar diagnosis gets put on as the mood stabilisers take about a month and a half as you need bloods, EKGs, and numerous tests to check your risks.

That is why her mood stabiliser narrative falls apart as you need recent blood checks. I would bet money on that personally.
Listen you fuckeen haydur, she was bipolar when she was with destiny. Now that she’s with Becky she is no longer bipolar it’s just that simple booboo, you don’t understand her mentuhlz.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Sooo basically what shes saying is, they don't have the capital this Christmas.
Because gorl lemme tell you, even """"""medicated"""""" she goes overboard and without any doubt, always, ALWAYS buys useless trash.

Sure, you are, Amber. Sure you are.
View attachment 1032255
She means it boo boo, just like every other time she said it
Cept the only change will be her Torrid sizes rising yet again thanks to the Holiday nibbles and sips

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
Bitch can’t even change her leggings lmaooo
It would be quite difficult if you really think about it. Her constantly gushing lymphatic system secretes lymph that could act as an adhesive so that her leggeens could fuse to her flesh. Not to mention the perpetually open sores along her legs that never heal or close due to her tendency to pick at them and her untreated beetus. Because of her ever expanding tree trunks we can assume that the leggings stay perfectly taut, pressing against her subdermal level. The bacteria and sweat mixing nicely with the open wound. I'll take my ☪ ratings, thank you.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
It would be quite difficult if you really think about it. Her constantly gushing lymphatic system secretes lymph that could act as an adhesive so that her leggeens could fuse to her flesh. Not to mention the perpetually open sores along her legs that never heal or close due to her tendency to pick at them and her untreated beetus. Because of her ever expanding tree trunks we can assume that the leggings stay perfectly taut, pressing against her subdermal level. The bacteria and sweat mixing nicely with the open wound. I'll take my ☪ ratings, thank you.
Hey haydur didn't you see? She totes had cetaphil in a recent video!
Our gorl is a lymphedema queen, you know she keeps them clean, frequently re-wrapped and slathered in that sweet sweet moisturizer
:tomgirl:

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
Hey haydur didn't you see? She totes had cetaphil in a recent video!
Our gorl is a lymphedema queen, you know she keeps them clean, frequently re-wrapped and slathered in that sweet sweet moisturizer
:tomgirl:
I am giggling to myself thinking about the idea that Amber uses Cetaphil (a skincare product that removes dirt and excess oil from pores) to clean her open wounds and as a moisturizer. Taken from a product info website, "You should not use a topical emollient if you are allergic to it. Cetaphil Lotion will not treat or prevent a skin infection. Do not use this product over large area of skin. Do not apply a topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without medical advice." I look forward to the next emergency room saga where she finds her layyyg skin turning gray and soggy from applying way too much.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I am giggling to myself thinking about the idea that Amber uses Cetaphil (a skincare product that removes dirt and excess oil from pores) to clean her open wounds and as a moisturizer. Taken from a product info website, "You should not use a topical emollient if you are allergic to it. Cetaphil Lotion will not treat or prevent a skin infection. Do not use this product over large area of skin. Do not apply a topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without medical advice." I look forward to the next emergency room saga where she finds her layyyg skin turning gray and soggy from applying way too much.
I wouldn't hold my breath. If she is being sued for unpaid ER bills -- and that seems pretty realistic -- I doubt she'll be going back to the ER any time soon.

Not because they won't treat her, and not because she's suddenly discovered what humans call "shame", It'll be because the ER hurt her feelings and betrayed her by making her pay what she owed.

In this case, her narky little head will have classified emergency rooms as "haydur organizations" who are totally unfair and just hate her for no reason, but who are also totally obsessed with her. Who knows, maybe their cruelity really knows no bounds and a doctor told her she was dyeeen and had to lose weight. How could she ever stand the sight of them again?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't hold my breath. If she is being sued for unpaid ER bills -- and that seems pretty realistic -- I doubt she'll be going back to the ER any time soon.

Not because they won't treat her, and not because she's suddenly discovered what humans call "shame", It'll be because the ER hurt her feelings and betrayed her by making her pay what she owed.

In this case, her narky little head will have classified emergency rooms as "haydur organizations" who are totally unfair and just hate her for no reason, but who are also totally obsessed with her. Who knows, maybe their cruelity really knows no bounds and a doctor told her she was dyeeen and had to lose weight. How could she ever stand the sight of them again?
Ooooo, what if she had to then get treated by some sleazy, inderground "doctor" with a degree from a diploma mill of some kind. That'd be fitting.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino