Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Talking to YouTube 'personally' through e-mail? Okay, Boo-boo. And is copywriting something like 3 wishes from a genie or something? I don't have a clue what she meant there.
Since my understanding is as basic as hers, I think maybe she’s talking about that three strikes you’re out rule where if a channel gets three different copyright strikes they’re taken down. I’d look into it more for you but the wonderful fucked up Youtube system is ever changing and ever nonsensical so 🤷‍♀️
Like how she adds that she’s just not in the mood to strike anyone tho. She totally could, and she could probably do it successfully since again, Youtube is all sorts of fucked up with no prevention against false claims, but she’s just not in the mood. Hmm...

pegecag785

kiwifarms.net

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
What's she looking at? It must be good if it's distracting her from eye fucking herself as per usual.

Deep thoughts with PensiveLynn.

One, yes they are allowed. Two, no you are not emailing "personally" with anyone at YT as if you've got someone in your corner relative to haydur nation. You're not a special little gigantic snowflake for whom the rules are different, and you get the same canned answers as everyone else. Three, you know all this, and you know your own channel would be toast if you tried to pull any strikes. But do go on, LiarLynn.

pegecag785

kiwifarms.net
You don't have to answer all the questions you get, Cuntylynn. Your weight and/or a weigh-in are probably the only things you get that are actually, honestly highly requested.

Or is that Amber-speak for "my weight still isn't low enough for me to be willing to report it"?
I doubt that she's losing any weight in the first place. Looking at her older videos, she's basically unchanged and keeps doing the same things she used to do that got her to her current weight, going out to eat nearly everyday being one of them. And that's only what she shows. God knows what else she eats off camera

Honestly I can see her do a weight reveal and have her be 580 lbs and saying how she used to weigh 600 lbs a while back but didn't reveal to anyone and how she's super proud of herself to have lost all that weight

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
Already talking about failing Vlogmas from day 1, yeah, she's gonna fail it

"There was a lot of leftovers but I didn't want to sabotage my journey", yet she went to Yamato's. So much for it

That's because ya gorl a laaaaahhhh
She was sad there was no leftovers because she ate them all, and was still hungry. Homemade goodies just don't appease the bingemonster like her usual processed goodies

She just didn't want to admit she overate on thanksgiving like us haydurzzz predicted, doesn't want to admit she gained weight. That's why Yamatos happened, because surprise, she hasn't been trying this entire time. The KAHYUUUTE photo was more important to her than upholding the narrative.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That's why Yamatos happened, because surprise, she hasn't been trying this entire time. The KAHYUUUTE photo was more important to her than upholding the narrative.

Didn’t they also went to a chinese buffet too? I do not think that Yamato’s is one. I guess the lifestyle changes include asian msg-laced fares to help Becky in her sodium reduced diet.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Her snakebites closed within 8h? Bitch, what?

I know everyone's piercings respond differently but (PL) my snakebites aren't 7 years old and I've gone 2 or 3 days with them out with 0 issues. Most piercing wearers have to remove them for work and also have no problems if they aren't fairly recent. Does anyone with more diverse piercing experience know if this story seems even slightly possible? Especially given how well we know Amber's body heals.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
I know everyone's piercings respond differently but (PL) my snakebites aren't 7 years old and I've gone 2 or 3 days with them out with 0 issues. Most piercing wearers have to remove them for work and also have no problems if they aren't fairly recent. Does anyone with more diverse piercing experience know if this story seems even slightly possible? Especially given how well we know Amber's body heals.

I know a tattoo artist/piercer. Everyone heals differently, every location heals differently, and complications/aftercare with the piercing can change the way it heals, but generally after you've had a piercing for at least a year (and this is being generous to those who heal quickly/had complications) can go more than 8hrs before it closes up completely. It might hurt a little when you pop it back in because the skin is an incredible organ but I doubt it was fully sealed. A piercing that is totally healed takes months to close entirely, on average.

Not to mention this fat blob that definitely had the beetus, even then (slow healing) and sports the same god awful scratches for months at a time.

Edit: Maybe if she got sick and her body rejected them, they tend to swell and crust shut.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t they also went to a chinese buffet too? I do not think that Yamato’s is one. I guess the lifestyle changes include asian msg-laced fares to help Becky in her sodium reduced diet.

Yeah, Yamato's is where she goes for "sushi".

Remember that she refuses to touch raw fish (let alone eat it) and then imagine what kind of "sushi" she eats. She's pointed out the "deep fried roll" on the menu before. What she eats is a gloppy mixture of rice, mayo, and tempura. Not sushi and definitely not sashimi.

Just the worst shit possible. As per usual.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Her piercings couldn't have been 7 years old. Krystle paid for them when she was on the outs with Kasey and she took them out when she and Destiny got jobs at the nursing home. There were messages on her old facebook (posted farther back in the main thread) where she even had to ask Krystle for more money because she wanted two piercings, and how she was disappointed the money wouldn't get there sooner because she wanted them that day. They were a year old two old tops. If they closed it was probably her being too lazy to put them back in after work or she lost the jewelry.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Yamato's is where she goes for "sushi".

Remember that she refuses to touch raw fish (let alone eat it) and then imagine what kind of "sushi" she eats. She's pointed out the "deep fried roll" on the menu before. What she eats is a gloppy mixture of rice, mayo, and tempura. Not sushi and definitely not sashimi.

Just the worst shit possible. As per usual.

Al generally gets a california roll and another fried shit roll, crab or salmon--just like it's always orange chicken at CF, it's always the same two rolls at yamato's.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She’s so large that her only option is having a freelance hairstylist come over to the fag shack and do it while she’s on a chair or something. That or bark at Becky to grab the scissors. I wish she would chop that ghastly blonde off. Her hair would still be long enough to Godiva style cover at least one set of tits and look slightly better in that the color would be uniform.

If only Becky would grow some cojones and chop off AL's hair while she slept, do us all a favor! I'm so tired of looking at the brassy splitends.