Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I am giggling to myself thinking about the idea that Amber uses Cetaphil (a skincare product that removes dirt and excess oil from pores) to clean her open wounds and as a moisturizer. Taken from a product info website, "You should not use a topical emollient if you are allergic to it. Cetaphil Lotion will not treat or prevent a skin infection. Do not use this product over large area of skin. Do not apply a topical emollient to a deep puncture wound or severe burn without medical advice." I look forward to the next emergency room saga where she finds her layyyg skin turning gray and soggy from applying way too much.
I looked it up, and some websites recommend Cetaphil for cleansing areas with lymphedema. Maybe the docs told her to use it, too. Of course, she needs to rinse that shit off and not use scented lotions. We have all seen her bathroom storage rack of Bath & Bodyworks!

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Talking to YouTube 'personally' through e-mail? Okay, Boo-boo. And is copywriting something like 3 wishes from a genie or something? I don't have a clue what she meant there.
Since my understanding is as basic as hers, I think maybe she’s talking about that three strikes you’re out rule where if a channel gets three different copyright strikes they’re taken down. I’d look into it more for you but the wonderful fucked up Youtube system is ever changing and ever nonsensical so 🤷‍♀️
Like how she adds that she’s just not in the mood to strike anyone tho. She totally could, and she could probably do it successfully since again, Youtube is all sorts of fucked up with no prevention against false claims, but she’s just not in the mood. Hmm...

pegecag785

kiwifarms.net

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
What's she looking at? It must be good if it's distracting her from eye fucking herself as per usual.
Deep thoughts with PensiveLynn.

One, yes they are allowed. Two, no you are not emailing "personally" with anyone at YT as if you've got someone in your corner relative to haydur nation. You're not a special little gigantic snowflake for whom the rules are different, and you get the same canned answers as everyone else. Three, you know all this, and you know your own channel would be toast if you tried to pull any strikes. But do go on, LiarLynn.

pegecag785

kiwifarms.net
You don't have to answer all the questions you get, Cuntylynn. Your weight and/or a weigh-in are probably the only things you get that are actually, honestly highly requested.

Or is that Amber-speak for "my weight still isn't low enough for me to be willing to report it"?
I doubt that she's losing any weight in the first place. Looking at her older videos, she's basically unchanged and keeps doing the same things she used to do that got her to her current weight, going out to eat nearly everyday being one of them. And that's only what she shows. God knows what else she eats off camera

Honestly I can see her do a weight reveal and have her be 580 lbs and saying how she used to weigh 600 lbs a while back but didn't reveal to anyone and how she's super proud of herself to have lost all that weight

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Already talking about failing Vlogmas from day 1, yeah, she's gonna fail it

"There was a lot of leftovers but I didn't want to sabotage my journey", yet she went to Yamato's. So much for it
That's because ya gorl a laaaaahhhh
She was sad there was no leftovers because she ate them all, and was still hungry. Homemade goodies just don't appease the bingemonster like her usual processed goodies

She just didn't want to admit she overate on thanksgiving like us haydurzzz predicted, doesn't want to admit she gained weight. That's why Yamatos happened, because surprise, she hasn't been trying this entire time. The KAHYUUUTE photo was more important to her than upholding the narrative.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
That's why Yamatos happened, because surprise, she hasn't been trying this entire time. The KAHYUUUTE photo was more important to her than upholding the narrative.
Didn’t they also went to a chinese buffet too? I do not think that Yamato’s is one. I guess the lifestyle changes include asian msg-laced fares to help Becky in her sodium reduced diet.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino