Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Her snakebites closed within 8h? Bitch, what?
I know everyone's piercings respond differently but (PL) my snakebites aren't 7 years old and I've gone 2 or 3 days with them out with 0 issues. Most piercing wearers have to remove them for work and also have no problems if they aren't fairly recent. Does anyone with more diverse piercing experience know if this story seems even slightly possible? Especially given how well we know Amber's body heals.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I know everyone's piercings respond differently but (PL) my snakebites aren't 7 years old and I've gone 2 or 3 days with them out with 0 issues. Most piercing wearers have to remove them for work and also have no problems if they aren't fairly recent. Does anyone with more diverse piercing experience know if this story seems even slightly possible? Especially given how well we know Amber's body heals.
I know a tattoo artist/piercer. Everyone heals differently, every location heals differently, and complications/aftercare with the piercing can change the way it heals, but generally after you've had a piercing for at least a year (and this is being generous to those who heal quickly/had complications) can go more than 8hrs before it closes up completely. It might hurt a little when you pop it back in because the skin is an incredible organ but I doubt it was fully sealed. A piercing that is totally healed takes months to close entirely, on average.

Not to mention this fat blob that definitely had the beetus, even then (slow healing) and sports the same god awful scratches for months at a time.

Edit: Maybe if she got sick and her body rejected them, they tend to swell and crust shut.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t they also went to a chinese buffet too? I do not think that Yamato’s is one. I guess the lifestyle changes include asian msg-laced fares to help Becky in her sodium reduced diet.
Yeah, Yamato's is where she goes for "sushi".

Remember that she refuses to touch raw fish (let alone eat it) and then imagine what kind of "sushi" she eats. She's pointed out the "deep fried roll" on the menu before. What she eats is a gloppy mixture of rice, mayo, and tempura. Not sushi and definitely not sashimi.

Just the worst shit possible. As per usual.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Her piercings couldn't have been 7 years old. Krystle paid for them when she was on the outs with Kasey and she took them out when she and Destiny got jobs at the nursing home. There were messages on her old facebook (posted farther back in the main thread) where she even had to ask Krystle for more money because she wanted two piercings, and how she was disappointed the money wouldn't get there sooner because she wanted them that day. They were a year old two old tops. If they closed it was probably her being too lazy to put them back in after work or she lost the jewelry.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Yamato's is where she goes for "sushi".

Remember that she refuses to touch raw fish (let alone eat it) and then imagine what kind of "sushi" she eats. She's pointed out the "deep fried roll" on the menu before. What she eats is a gloppy mixture of rice, mayo, and tempura. Not sushi and definitely not sashimi.

Just the worst shit possible. As per usual.
Al generally gets a california roll and another fried shit roll, crab or salmon--just like it's always orange chicken at CF, it's always the same two rolls at yamato's.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She’s so large that her only option is having a freelance hairstylist come over to the fag shack and do it while she’s on a chair or something. That or bark at Becky to grab the scissors. I wish she would chop that ghastly blonde off. Her hair would still be long enough to Godiva style cover at least one set of tits and look slightly better in that the color would be uniform.

If only Becky would grow some cojones and chop off AL's hair while she slept, do us all a favor! I'm so tired of looking at the brassy splitends.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
It depends. If your skin is in good shape you may able to leave things out for a few days no problem. However if the skin is inflamed, I have had a ten year old piercing slam shut overnight.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I know a tattoo artist/piercer. Everyone heals differently, every location heals differently, and complications/aftercare with the piercing can change the way it heals, but generally after you've had a piercing for at least a year (and this is being generous to those who heal quickly/had complications) can go more than 8hrs before it closes up completely. It might hurt a little when you pop it back in because the skin is an incredible organ but I doubt it was fully sealed. A piercing that is totally healed takes months to close entirely, on average.

Not to mention this fat blob that definitely had the beetus, even then (slow healing) and sports the same god awful scratches for months at a time.

Edit: Maybe if she got sick and her body rejected them, they tend to swell and crust shut.
It depends. If your skin is in good shape you may able to leave things out for a few days no problem. However if the skin is inflamed, I have had a ten year old piercing slam shut overnight.

I have no doubt that it's possible for a piercing to close up in a surprisingly short amount of time.

I also have no about that AL is lying about this. It's exactly the kind of trivial, dumb shit she lies about out of habit.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Not that I would put anything back in, but I haven't had my lip ring in for almost 10 years and you can still see the hole. I don't think it'd take much effort to put the ring back in tbh so yeah, I'd say she's full of shit. /PL

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I've had my ears pierced more times than I can count, I've always had trouble with earrings, my ears hurt if I leave them in for more than a day, and the backs close up after a few hours. I can jam them open, but it's still the same inflammation cycle and after leaving the earrings out for a day or two, the holes usually close. It's been a decade since the last time I had them pierced, and the first hole on one ear is still sort of open, and the second hole on the other ear is sort of open (no I don't wear earrings like that).

I had my bellybutton piercing for about 10 years, gained about 10 lbs over those years (doesn't sound like much but I stopped working out so there was a lot of stretching around the piercing) took it out for an MRI, never put it back in, it's been 5 years and the hole is still there, I think this has a lot to do with the stretching which brings me to:

Amber had a lot of weight gain and loss (and gain, and GAIN) while she had the snakebites in. That area doesn't stretch as much as going from abs to flab, but it still does stretch some, which makes it harder to believe that they closed in 8 hours. Also in videos as recently as early becky era, you could still see the holes (they may still be there and I haven't noticed). I don't know what it's like for everyone, but the holes that are closed in my ears are hardly noticeable, but you can still see the ones that aren't. If this is common with piercings and closing, then I doubt hers closed in 8 hours.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035834
Uh oh, is that smuglynn I see? Get on back to hibernating untill it's your turn, smugaloo,
ALcycle.jpg

Let's see here.

So she's been in a kind of hybrid Phase 1/Phase 2 for a while. Let's call this Phase 1.5 -- she has elements of a whole new plan, meal prep/planning, etc., but also has the focus on food/dining out, test-kitchen, "10 minutes of nothing" (though she's nowhere near considerate enough to limit her inanity to ten minutes these days). There's also an underlying ripple of manipulation here, but I think it's secondary, almost like it's in service to the Redemption/Ignorance phases rather than a bona fide Phase 4 element in its own right.

Now that Zach's managed to invoke Cuntylynn by whispering "garlic sodiums" five times in a mirror, she seems to be segueing into a kind of Phase 2.5. So while the cycle is offset somewhat, it still holds true overall.

In a world of chaos and confusion, it's reassuring to know that AL's cycle of futility and failure can be relied upon. Like the tides. Or flu season.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino