Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I know everyone's piercings respond differently but (PL) my snakebites aren't 7 years old and I've gone 2 or 3 days with them out with 0 issues. Most piercing wearers have to remove them for work and also have no problems if they aren't fairly recent. Does anyone with more diverse piercing experience know if this story seems even slightly possible? Especially given how well we know Amber's body heals.
It depends. If your skin is in good shape you may able to leave things out for a few days no problem. However if the skin is inflamed, I have had a ten year old piercing slam shut overnight.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know a tattoo artist/piercer. Everyone heals differently, every location heals differently, and complications/aftercare with the piercing can change the way it heals, but generally after you've had a piercing for at least a year (and this is being generous to those who heal quickly/had complications) can go more than 8hrs before it closes up completely. It might hurt a little when you pop it back in because the skin is an incredible organ but I doubt it was fully sealed. A piercing that is totally healed takes months to close entirely, on average.

Not to mention this fat blob that definitely had the beetus, even then (slow healing) and sports the same god awful scratches for months at a time.

Edit: Maybe if she got sick and her body rejected them, they tend to swell and crust shut.
It depends. If your skin is in good shape you may able to leave things out for a few days no problem. However if the skin is inflamed, I have had a ten year old piercing slam shut overnight.

I have no doubt that it's possible for a piercing to close up in a surprisingly short amount of time.

I also have no about that AL is lying about this. It's exactly the kind of trivial, dumb shit she lies about out of habit.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
I know everyone's piercings respond differently but (PL) my snakebites aren't 7 years old and I've gone 2 or 3 days with them out with 0 issues. Most piercing wearers have to remove them for work and also have no problems if they aren't fairly recent. Does anyone with more diverse piercing experience know if this story seems even slightly possible? Especially given how well we know Amber's body heals.
Not that I would put anything back in, but I haven't had my lip ring in for almost 10 years and you can still see the hole. I don't think it'd take much effort to put the ring back in tbh so yeah, I'd say she's full of shit. /PL

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I've had my ears pierced more times than I can count, I've always had trouble with earrings, my ears hurt if I leave them in for more than a day, and the backs close up after a few hours. I can jam them open, but it's still the same inflammation cycle and after leaving the earrings out for a day or two, the holes usually close. It's been a decade since the last time I had them pierced, and the first hole on one ear is still sort of open, and the second hole on the other ear is sort of open (no I don't wear earrings like that).

I had my bellybutton piercing for about 10 years, gained about 10 lbs over those years (doesn't sound like much but I stopped working out so there was a lot of stretching around the piercing) took it out for an MRI, never put it back in, it's been 5 years and the hole is still there, I think this has a lot to do with the stretching which brings me to:

Amber had a lot of weight gain and loss (and gain, and GAIN) while she had the snakebites in. That area doesn't stretch as much as going from abs to flab, but it still does stretch some, which makes it harder to believe that they closed in 8 hours. Also in videos as recently as early becky era, you could still see the holes (they may still be there and I haven't noticed). I don't know what it's like for everyone, but the holes that are closed in my ears are hardly noticeable, but you can still see the ones that aren't. If this is common with piercings and closing, then I doubt hers closed in 8 hours.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035834
Uh oh, is that smuglynn I see? Get on back to hibernating untill it's your turn, smugaloo,
ALcycle.jpg

Let's see here.

So she's been in a kind of hybrid Phase 1/Phase 2 for a while. Let's call this Phase 1.5 -- she has elements of a whole new plan, meal prep/planning, etc., but also has the focus on food/dining out, test-kitchen, "10 minutes of nothing" (though she's nowhere near considerate enough to limit her inanity to ten minutes these days). There's also an underlying ripple of manipulation here, but I think it's secondary, almost like it's in service to the Redemption/Ignorance phases rather than a bona fide Phase 4 element in its own right.

Now that Zach's managed to invoke Cuntylynn by whispering "garlic sodiums" five times in a mirror, she seems to be segueing into a kind of Phase 2.5. So while the cycle is offset somewhat, it still holds true overall.

In a world of chaos and confusion, it's reassuring to know that AL's cycle of futility and failure can be relied upon. Like the tides. Or flu season.

DaintyChokerGorl

The finest Wommart offers
kiwifarms.net
D502178E-9FEC-4EFB-ACBD-735C4123F631.png
My my my, Cuntylynn sure jumped out awful fast! We knew Meeklynn was a very temporary front.

06234947-CACB-456F-9F6E-835821C21529.png
See Hamber, perhaps if you didn’t try to scam your entire audience with Norma’s Nonsense 2K19 we might have found it in our depraved lil hearts to have pity on Benzo Beckster. If you don’t want anyone asking about her, don’t film her! Absolutely wild concept!

Last edited by a moderator:

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
What is there to judge Becky about that hasn't already been judged?

There's the GFM-done deal. Career as Al's servant instead of a regular job. Fat.

That's about it. Who cares if she does drugs? It's sad if she got an obesity caused health condition at half Amber's weight when big Al keeps waddling along.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Hey Amber come closer to the screen, I know its hard but we know you are reading here A LOT. The Wasabi featurette was proof alone because that was on here.

So first off ManateeLynn people wont be pissed off at the guy because he is clearly in need of help he is barely conscious. Also nice on shattering that front for your new little enablers you stupid bitch.

The Becky issue

Tbh none of us give a SHIT about droopy dog, she brought every single once upon herself. She quit her job because you were earning coin and cash grabbed not realising the consequences in which she would sell off all her self worth, who knew when you sell your value and dignity and have a vapid, walrus who has less conversational skill of a hartley hooligan.
Becky also shown her ass with the gofundme and did not even apologise.

p.s. No one liked that fridge skit go end yourself.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035834
Uh oh, is that smuglynn I see? Get on back to hibernating untill it's your turn, smugaloo,
You know that feeling when you’re reading a book, and suddenly you have to re-read one particular sentence over and over again because it’s just not processing in your brain? That’s what AL’s social media posts are. It’s like everything she says went through google translate once or twice and my brain automatically zonks out trying to comprehend this ham-gibberish. Anybody else have the same feeling?

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035985
My my my, Cuntylynn sure jumped out awful fast! We knew Meeklynn was a very temporary front.

View attachment 1035988
See Hamber, perhaps if you didn’t try to scam your entire audience with Norma’s Nonsense 2K19 we might have found it in our depraved lil hearts to have pity on Benzo Beckster. If you don’t want anyone asking about her, don’t film her! Absolutely wild concept!
Ooof that laptop is filthy boo boo.
20191204_082000.png

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035834

this bitch, her food shit is the only thing that gets me semi MOTI
IT'S A RECIPE. That's why they exist -- of course you're supposed to follow the measurements exactly when you yourself lack experience, skill or palete.
If you understand flavor combinations and how cooking food works you don't even need a recipe like 95% of the time

God, someone suggest this cow tries baking because that would be a trainwreck and a half lol
Like an episode of Nailed It but she's the only contestant and the size of 2 Nicole's
And she'll still hork down the entire thing at the end, good or not.

Ooof that laptop is filthy boo boo.
View attachment 1036142

Someone had a snackie poo while vlogeeenn
I got $10 that says she hoovered the crumbs up with her mouth

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn didn't provide a recipe for her salmon though, because that would mean she'd provided measurements to follow. Instead she indiscriminately salt-bombed the fuck out of it. At the end, she even recommended to her viewers to try cooking it her way.

But sure, when Zach takes her advice and indiscriminately salt-bombs the fuck out of it, and consequently hates it, it's shocked pikachu face time.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1035985

Yes, people should be mad if it's used a clickbait at that moment and then as clickbait fodder for half a dozen subsequent videos, bitch.

View attachment 1035988
I hate this kind of attention whoring crap. Either talk about it or not. And if you don't want people speculating, then either don't mention it, you hypocrite who claims you don't share other peoples' stories, or spit it out.

You know that feeling when you’re reading a book, and suddenly you have to re-read one particular sentence over and over again because it’s just not processing in your brain? That’s what AL’s social media posts are. It’s like everything she says went through google translate once or twice and my brain automatically zonks out trying to comprehend this ham-gibberish. Anybody else have the same feeling?

What, you haven't had your HamberLynn-English optical-cranial implant yet? Me either. I'm right there with you.