Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
It's hard to be certain but I doubt she can take a step with a stride length longer than 18"; the fat on her thighs & her hips can't allow for any truly free movement. 3,945 steps to a mile at 18" per step so yeah, 3/4 of a mile a day is what she's "aiming" for.

No way, no how - even if she takes the easy way of counting every step from the time she heaves her carcass out of bed to crawling back in for the night. Considering her size & inactivity, few could fault her for that until she started losing weight, (IF that was happening), but my money is on her talking a good Fitbit game if she feels she has to address this & a bigger side bet on her avoiding the topic completely.

Admit it: you got Big Al to help you with that math. Because she is shtooooo super helpful. And giving! And would help anyone with math!

Altough penguins actually bend their knees
I do not think that she can bend her legs at the knees because of the size of her legs. All she can do is sway her weight to one leg while moving the unweighted one a bit forward, then repeating the process. If she ever slip on a slippery area, she will never be able to catch herself from falling. Becky better have a strong back.

I do not think that she can bend her legs at the knees because of the size of her legs. All she can do is sway her weight to one leg while moving the unweighted one a bit forward, then repeating the process. If she ever slip on a slippery area, she will never be able to catch herself from falling. Becky better have a strong back.

Oh most certainly

to be honest it's an engineering miracle that she's able to stand and walk at all without an injury to date.
(beyond a pulled muscle or two :tomgirl: )
Her frame isn't meant to carry the weight she is, at all, and it's done so all her goddamn life. always over capacity.
most athletes would kill to have a body so resilient to strain lol

count the dingy bra and Albert's skeleton as the 8th n 9th Wonders of the World.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
There were a couple of times that Dusty bitched at her for slapping her(playing around) and jabbing that big ham bone elbow into her side. You can imagine the weight of the big ass even leaning against someone.
That's pretty fucking serious to think she could for real crush someone or pets.
If she were to lay down on pillow mountain not knowing Twinkie or one of the cats were underneath the covers- she'd fucking kill them.
Even one of her massive legs would hurt.

Who remembers the vid of Dusty and her in the car- I believe- and she was smacking around on her. Dusty didn't like it. Hell neither would I.

Oh most certainly

to be honest it's an engineering miracle that she's able to stand and walk at all without an injury to date.
(beyond a pulled muscle or two :tomgirl: )
Her frame isn't meant to carry the weight she is, at all, and it's done so all her goddamn life. always over capacity.
most athletes would kill to have a body so resilient to strain lol

count the dingy bra and Albert's skeleton as the 8th n 9th Wonders of the World.
It does make you wonder how she doesn't constantly have stress fractures. I wonder if she's constantly in so much pain that she doesn't notice it?

It does make you wonder how she doesn't constantly have stress fractures. I wonder if she's constantly in so much pain that she doesn't notice it?
She most definitely has them. 600 pounds is beyond what a normal human skeleton is supposed to endure. Since she has to jump down from street curbs and stomps down stairs, her 600 lbs mass coming down on her shins has/will cause stress fractures. The pain is very similar to muscle pain and goes away when resting, which fits what she has described. Fit 200 lb military people carrying 80 lb equipment get them often, so imagine her shins without any proper muscle to support everything.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
Knowing how miserable she is makes me hope she has a long, long life. She deserves every second of it.

Reminds me of a Seven Years in Tibet quote only I will paraphrase it: "Years ago, I would have wished you dead, but pain will be your torture and torture will be you life. I wish it to be long."

At least she's making money without having to work a "real job." TBH, I actually admire it in an odd way. Sure, she's a trainwreck, but she's sharing it with the world and doing much better than a lot of people. At least in terms of money.

I'm sure she is in constant pain, its strange that she can endure so much physically but caves at the slight discomfort of hunger
I'd argue the psychological pain of removing food is what makes it hard rather than physical hunger pangs, which require actual coping skills. Not eating means confronting whatever makes her comfort eat to begin with. We already know she eats beyond fullness, and her mentalllzz probably seem more painful than her constant physical pain, because she's always been obese.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
I'd argue the psychological pain of removing food is what makes it hard rather than physical hunger pangs, which require actual coping skills. Not eating means confronting whatever makes her comfort eat to begin with. We already know she eats beyond fullness, and her mentalllzz probably seem more painful than her constant physical pain, because she's always been obese.

Awwwright. The bartender has served Slappy enough doubles.

Pain? Really? She has brought every ounce of hurt upon her self.

Nobody tried to bring this bitch down and mukbanged her to over 600 ellbees.

She succeded despite the hate. She's off in fatland that normal humans don't have the capacity to understand and never will.

Hamber? I'm outta here. Fuck your bullshit. WWE Smackdown is on and as far is that is removed from reality, it's far more entertaining than your reality, boo boo.

Hamberlard Raid

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
True & Honest Fan
Screenshot_20200110-224353_Instagram.jpg
The fat toddler speaks.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
That must be filmed from the point of view of the poor food item that's about to get devoured. I imagine that for a fleeting moment... that's what her eyes look like as she registers the forkful of food heading to her mouth.

As to her mouth... I wonder if she considers that when many people look at the super morbidly obese; no matter what the actual size of their mouth might be; subconsciously, that's how they're perceived... not quite human looking creatures with a huge vacuum where their mouth should be. Ain't no amount of or colour of lipstick can prevent or conceal those perceptions.