Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has that evil, manipulative sort of "smart" that many narcs do, and once she abandoned the whole "this is a weight loss channel" thing years ago - even if she will never admit it - she used all those different incarnations of herself to gather people to her channel.
People tend to forget or underestimate, or just don't know that the birth and growth of the Haydur (emphasis on the 'dur') Nation is what drove her subs up.

Prior to MichaelBeTarded and Zach, and the 300 dozen half-breed haydur imitators they spawned, her subs were around 50k. She's now at 151k. They are responsible for her ballooning bank account and bell bottom ankles.

It's their hate wank that buys Brain Dead Becky's coloring books and Hamber's Torrid tarps and endless buffets. They are the ones that increased her presence and drove people to her channel with their inability to use adblock and pathological need to click the subscribe button.

Dipshits. The lot of them.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
People tend to forget or underestimate, or just don't know that the birth and growth of the Haydur (emphasis on the 'dur') Nation is what drove her subs up.
Indeed.

Prior to MichaelBeTarded and Zach, and the 300 dozen half-breed haydur imitators they spawned, her subs were around 50k. She's now at 151k. They are responsible for her ballooning bank account and bell bottom ankles.
OMG. She's right about it being the haydurs' fault - for once! Lulz.

It's their hate wank that buys Brain Dead Becky's coloring books and Hamber's Torrid tarps and endless buffets. They are the ones that increased her presence and drove people to her channel with their inability to use adblock and pathological need to click the subscribe button.

Dipshits. The lot of them.
What's interesting to me is how different she is on other social media versus than she is on YT. There's an really easy path for an ambaby to become a haydur in no time at all: catch her on twitter (when she isn't deleting the thing) or her snapchats, versus watching her attempts to be the quirky fat chick on YT.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's been pimping (or whoring, take your pick, Farmers) herself out for a long time. If she owned up and admitted she didn't want to lose weight, she wouldn't get so much shit from people, that's for sure.
Yep. And if she did that, her channel would just die a slow(ish) death. It would be an even more surefire way to kill her channel than for her to actually lose weight.

Her being fat is perhaps a necessary, but insufficient, reason for people to hate her the way they do (and remember, hate = popularity in this weird hellscape of current year). If she gave up on the lies and the delusions she'd get less hate because fewer people would be driven to comment on how fucking idiotic she is. People love pulling their hair out and beating their heads against a wall, and her dishonesty and stupidity (calculated or otherwise) give them plenty to lose their shit over. The fact that her dishonesty and stupidity manifest in her managing to gain 40-50 lbs a year whilst on a public "weight loss journey" is just gravy (heh).

It's pathetic that she exploits her body and health the way she does for views, but I don't even have a word to describe her whoring out what passes for her mental faculties, dignity, or integrity the way she does. Fat or not, intentionally trolling or not, she's built an entire life around being a punchline. Without that, her channel is nothing.

I guess the tragedy is that no one's ever cared enough about her to stop her. People let her weigh 300 lbs at age eleven, they let her leave school without a diploma or any marketable skills whatsoever, and then they let her make a fool of herself online for half a decade as she killed herself with orange chicken.

On the bright side: The scale saying "Goodbye" that time was pretty funny.

Angel Baby Firefly

sunny dee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it's pretty difficult to care about someone who has revealed herself to be an awful person. I've been thinking "Let her die" for quite some time.
This exactly. I'm so tired of people claiming that it's mandatory to care about every single person on this earth. We can't. It's impossible. And there ARE such things as piece of shit people that you are allowed to hate.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to be certain but I doubt she can take a step with a stride length longer than 18"; the fat on her thighs & her hips can't allow for any truly free movement. 3,945 steps to a mile at 18" per step so yeah, 3/4 of a mile a day is what she's "aiming" for.

No way, no how - even if she takes the easy way of counting every step from the time she heaves her carcass out of bed to crawling back in for the night. Considering her size & inactivity, few could fault her for that until she started losing weight, (IF that was happening), but my money is on her talking a good Fitbit game if she feels she has to address this & a bigger side bet on her avoiding the topic completely.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to be certain but I doubt she can take a step with a stride length longer than 18"; the fat on her thighs & her hips can't allow for any truly free movement. 3,945 steps to a mile at 18" per step so yeah, 3/4 of a mile a day is what she's "aiming" for.

No way, no how - even if she takes the easy way of counting every step from the time she heaves her carcass out of bed to crawling back in for the night. Considering her size & inactivity, few could fault her for that until she started losing weight, (IF that was happening), but my money is on her talking a good Fitbit game if she feels she has to address this & a bigger side bet on her avoiding the topic completely.
Admit it: you got Big Al to help you with that math. Because she is shtooooo super helpful. And giving! And would help anyone with math!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Altough penguins actually bend their knees
I do not think that she can bend her legs at the knees because of the size of her legs. All she can do is sway her weight to one leg while moving the unweighted one a bit forward, then repeating the process. If she ever slip on a slippery area, she will never be able to catch herself from falling. Becky better have a strong back.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I do not think that she can bend her legs at the knees because of the size of her legs. All she can do is sway her weight to one leg while moving the unweighted one a bit forward, then repeating the process. If she ever slip on a slippery area, she will never be able to catch herself from falling. Becky better have a strong back.
Oh most certainly

to be honest it's an engineering miracle that she's able to stand and walk at all without an injury to date.
(beyond a pulled muscle or two :tomgirl: )
Her frame isn't meant to carry the weight she is, at all, and it's done so all her goddamn life. always over capacity.
most athletes would kill to have a body so resilient to strain lol

count the dingy bra and Albert's skeleton as the 8th n 9th Wonders of the World.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
There were a couple of times that Dusty bitched at her for slapping her(playing around) and jabbing that big ham bone elbow into her side. You can imagine the weight of the big ass even leaning against someone.
That's pretty fucking serious to think she could for real crush someone or pets.
If she were to lay down on pillow mountain not knowing Twinkie or one of the cats were underneath the covers- she'd fucking kill them.
Even one of her massive legs would hurt.

Who remembers the vid of Dusty and her in the car- I believe- and she was smacking around on her. Dusty didn't like it. Hell neither would I.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Oh most certainly

to be honest it's an engineering miracle that she's able to stand and walk at all without an injury to date.
(beyond a pulled muscle or two :tomgirl: )
Her frame isn't meant to carry the weight she is, at all, and it's done so all her goddamn life. always over capacity.
most athletes would kill to have a body so resilient to strain lol

count the dingy bra and Albert's skeleton as the 8th n 9th Wonders of the World.
It does make you wonder how she doesn't constantly have stress fractures. I wonder if she's constantly in so much pain that she doesn't notice it?

Angel Baby Firefly

sunny dee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It does make you wonder how she doesn't constantly have stress fractures. I wonder if she's constantly in so much pain that she doesn't notice it?

I guarantee when she wakes up from sleeping in one position for however many hours, her entire body is in pain. She's been fat since she was a baby. Discomfort is all she knows.

Tags
fat