Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

a834604

kiwifarms.net
It does make you wonder how she doesn't constantly have stress fractures. I wonder if she's constantly in so much pain that she doesn't notice it?
She most definitely has them. 600 pounds is beyond what a normal human skeleton is supposed to endure. Since she has to jump down from street curbs and stomps down stairs, her 600 lbs mass coming down on her shins has/will cause stress fractures. The pain is very similar to muscle pain and goes away when resting, which fits what she has described. Fit 200 lb military people carrying 80 lb equipment get them often, so imagine her shins without any proper muscle to support everything.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
Knowing how miserable she is makes me hope she has a long, long life. She deserves every second of it.
Reminds me of a Seven Years in Tibet quote only I will paraphrase it: "Years ago, I would have wished you dead, but pain will be your torture and torture will be you life. I wish it to be long."

At least she's making money without having to work a "real job." TBH, I actually admire it in an odd way. Sure, she's a trainwreck, but she's sharing it with the world and doing much better than a lot of people. At least in terms of money.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure she is in constant pain, its strange that she can endure so much physically but caves at the slight discomfort of hunger
I'd argue the psychological pain of removing food is what makes it hard rather than physical hunger pangs, which require actual coping skills. Not eating means confronting whatever makes her comfort eat to begin with. We already know she eats beyond fullness, and her mentalllzz probably seem more painful than her constant physical pain, because she's always been obese.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd argue the psychological pain of removing food is what makes it hard rather than physical hunger pangs, which require actual coping skills. Not eating means confronting whatever makes her comfort eat to begin with. We already know she eats beyond fullness, and her mentalllzz probably seem more painful than her constant physical pain, because she's always been obese.
Awwwright. The bartender has served Slappy enough doubles.

Pain? Really? She has brought every ounce of hurt upon her self.

Nobody tried to bring this bitch down and mukbanged her to over 600 ellbees.

She succeded despite the hate. She's off in fatland that normal humans don't have the capacity to understand and never will.

Hamber? I'm outta here. Fuck your bullshit. WWE Smackdown is on and as far is that is removed from reality, it's far more entertaining than your reality, boo boo.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
That must be filmed from the point of view of the poor food item that's about to get devoured. I imagine that for a fleeting moment... that's what her eyes look like as she registers the forkful of food heading to her mouth.

As to her mouth... I wonder if she considers that when many people look at the super morbidly obese; no matter what the actual size of their mouth might be; subconsciously, that's how they're perceived... not quite human looking creatures with a huge vacuum where their mouth should be. Ain't no amount of or colour of lipstick can prevent or conceal those perceptions.

Tags
fat

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino