Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Viral tonsillitis in adults usually lasts 4- 6 days. Untreated bacterial variety: 10 - 14 days & treated with the right antibiotics: 5 - 7 days.

A bit more sperg here: at her age IF her health was normal, it should have been nothing but a painful inconvenience for a bit less than a week; treated or not. Tonsils are essentially lymph glands so to get tonsillitis at her age/weight & it lingering quite a while, is an overall indication that yes, her lymphatic system is screwed. We knew that with her leg lymphoedema & she's been bitching about 1 on her abdomen for a while. I anticipated lymphoedema in her chest/upper arm area; tonsillitis caught me by surprise - shouldn't have. Tonsillitis can lead to cellulitis so whatever is going on, she'd be best served by picking ONE doctor/clinic & making sure she's following instructions to the letter. If she's not clear about something... ASK or call them. But she won't.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
291B671A-35D0-4841-9E2D-7F49AC521552.png
F32FE7B3-681F-4400-9ABF-5E8A85BF9EDC.png

See guys, unless you’re a DOCTOR WHO IS TREATING HER you have no right speculating about her condishuns. Even though she drops little hints like bread crumbs to keep a certain amount of attention on her channel and social media. And she’s going to punish us by not sharing.

Go ahead haydurs, get your Doctorate and treat me! It’s the only way. I don’t lie about little things, big things and everything in between.

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099238
View attachment 1099239

See guys, unless you’re a DOCTOR WHO IS TREATING HER you have no right speculating about her condishuns. Even though she drops little hints like bread crumbs to keep a certain amount of attention on her channel and social media. And she’s going to punish us by not sharing.

Go ahead haydurs, get your Doctorate and treat me! It’s the only way. I don’t lie about little things, big things and everything in between.
the. why
the. fuck. do. you. still. do. it. amber -clapping emoji-
oh yes, muh shekels for binge food

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099238
View attachment 1099239

Amber shut the fuck up, she forgets how she acts like she knew better than the doctors when she and Dusty would use the ER like a regular doctors office.
It doesn't take anyone with an MD to know you are fucking dying and your taxed immune system is getting weaker and weaker allowing for more and more infections to lay there and spread.
:story: :story: :story:

Tags
fat