Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
In her latest video, she mentioned that her vlogs are about her, and it is not a weight loss channel. Now, she do not want to share anything about her health, fine; but why is she keep talking about her health?

If her channel is about her story, which she keep reminding us, what is that story? It is certainly not her travels, work or military accomplishments, artistic endeavours, geopolitical opinions, family interactions, what is it?

For anyone at 600 lbs, almost immobile with recurring illnesses, her story should be her health and weight loss journey.

Last edited:

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
We think we know better because the way you frame the information given to you on your channel, deliberately or though a sheer lack of understanding, doesn't make logical sense. Given that you have a history of spreading misinformation, outright lies, or otherwise selective use of truth (AND HAVE ADMITTED TO DOING SO), don't then be shocked that we might have some basic questions about things that don't appear to make sense.

DON'T. BE. SURPRISED. THAT. YOU'RE. EXPECTED. TO. PROVE. INFORMATION. WHEN. YOU. HAVE. ZERO. CREDIBILITY. OR. BASIC. COMMON. SENSE. *cunty clap emoji*

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
wonder which doctor out of the what, 3? 4? she's seen recently knows best.
cos that's what i know - you've been doctorhopping and I'm sure not a one can pinpoint anything properly betwdrn your constant lying, manipulating, and lack of documented testing to assess.

edit: guh my phone loves to shoot up page at random.

Clown Baby

you're the bearclaw in the garbage bag of my life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wonder which doctor out of the what, 3? 4? she's seen recently knows best.
cos that's what i know - you've been doctorhopping and I'm sure not a one can pinpoint anything properly betwdrn your constant lying, manipulating, and lack of documented testing to assess.

edit: guh my phone loves to shoot up page at random.
With the amount she's been "sick" since Becky has become actually ill with whatever is wrong... I'm pretty sure it's just good old cluster-b "I need to be the sickest person in the room" and not actual illness. The antibiotics not working on her is a possibility, but have we ever stopped to think that maybe she just keeps saying her pee hurts, her throat hurts, she has "a stomach bug" just so she can get some sympathy.

If AL is truly a Narc or has BPD (which is what I think she has), she lidurally can't handle when people close to her have real reasons to garner sympathy. Cluster-b's are always looking to one-up someone. Their backstory is always the most tragic. They get the same cold you had but it turned into BRONCHITIS for 3 weeks y'all. They trip over a step and have to document it because they really fully fell onto their fupa and almost died you guise--yet have no bruises or actual injury! It's wild, but totally true! :roll:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099238
View attachment 1099239

See guys, unless you’re a DOCTOR WHO IS TREATING HER you have no right speculating about her condishuns. Even though she drops little hints like bread crumbs to keep a certain amount of attention on her channel and social media. And she’s going to punish us by not sharing.

Go ahead haydurs, get your Doctorate and treat me! It’s the only way. I don’t lie about little things, big things and everything in between.
I'll take my MOTI, but look here, bitch: first off, MDs are not always PhDs, but hey, HigherEducationaLynn, at least you gave it a go. Or maybe the "doctor" you saw really did have PhD in something other than medical science, because either what they tell you - and you report - is wrong, or what YOU report they said is wrong. Somehow, my money is on the latter, because you selectively hear what you want and you're stupid as a stump.

Secondly: you "never open up"? FFS, your ENTIRE CHANNEL IS ABOUT YOU. I, for one - while I would miss having a 600+ pound batshit crazyperson to laugh at - would have zero problems with you stopping YT completely, forever, immediately. You're not terribly interesting except as a mental exercise to spot how many lies you can vomit out on video (and then pretend you never said them) or as a value lesson in both what not to do with your health and a quite scary example of what happens if one should choose to do what you do, and you are boring as fuck, because you are neither intelligent nor intellectually curious; neither presiding over great wit nor recognizing it in others. Your interests, such as they exist beyond yourself, are the shallow end of the shallow end of the fucking kiddie pool.

So rock on with your lardass, dumbass self, and start withholding videos. I can guaran-fucking-tee you people will not miss you as they migrate long to some other landwhale to watch and be horrified by.

Fuck you.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
TBH I don't even know why Amber bothers going to a doctor. She knows what works for her and disregards the doctor if they say anything that goes against what she wants to hear.
It suggests Amber is in massive pain and the death saga is upon us since she's going to doctors, especially without insurance. She clearly never wants to and doesn't respect their opinion. Or, she's lying about most of these doctor visits so she has something to talk about for her shitty videos.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Heres the thing amber: You actively come on yt and reveal a new illness or infection almost every video. You honestly dont have to do that. You can keep that shit private and film somthing else but the catch is YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO VLOG. We get as much content that we can get from someone that is 600lbs and has barely left home this last year. You use torrid, grocery hauls and D&D to have somthing else of substance to add but your weight and health is all you can really film gorl. Like if you never told us about your bellybutton we never would have known and you wouldn't have had to battle people about why it was infected or what the doc said.

When people tell you to get medical help, at your size you should have stuck with that bariatric doctor who could have helped you lose weight but also address all the fatty ailments like skin and bladder that you keep doctor hopping for. Same goes for mental health since they have therapist equipped to help people like you but you know best.

Ive never in my life seen someone have such trouble with medical professionals and medical offices. Its almost like the person is lying and twisting around what is told to her and she gets called out for it. :thinking:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH I don't even know why Amber bothers going to a doctor. She knows what works for her and disregards the doctor if they say anything that goes against what she wants to hear.
And that video clip pretty much packs why she'll die into a nice, clean, little time capsule.

"Does that work for me? NO. But that's okay."

my_tombstone.jpg

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her latest video, she mentioned that her vlogs are about her, and it is not a weight loss channel. Now, she do not want to share anything about her health, fine; but why is she keep talking about her health?

If her channel is about her story, which she keep reminding us, what is that story? It is certainly not her travels, work or military accomplishments, artistic endeavours, geopolitical opinions, family interactions, what is it?

For anyone at 600 lbs, almost immobile with recurring illnesses, her story should be her health and weight loss journey.
Writerlynn has no fucking idea what actually constitutes a story? Get outta here.

She just doesn't get why other people -- YouTubers, deathfats, normies -- might be interesting people to talk to/watch just like she doesn't get why poetry isn't just rhyming absurd metaphors about her feeleens. Or why skinny people sometimes get bladder infections and it's not necessarily a big deal. Or why other people can make a claim and not be questioned about their accuracy or truthfulness.

Etc.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Writerlynn has no fucking idea what actually constitutes a story? Get outta here.

She just doesn't get why other people -- YouTubers, deathfats, normies -- might be interesting people to talk to/watch just like she doesn't get why poetry isn't just rhyming absurd metaphors about her feeleens. Or why skinny people sometimes get bladder infections and it's not necessarily a big deal. Or why other people can make a claim and not be questioned about their accuracy or truthfulness.

Etc.
Normal people don't have UTIs or bladder infections that two months of antibiotics don't kill?

Actual writers don't come up with poignant phrases like "Rain and petals eavesdrop" or "Monster truck in the nightlife"?

Regular, decent people don't tell lie after lie (after lie after lie), contradict themselves entirely too often, and then ask why no one believes them?

To quote lardass: "Like whuuuuut?"

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099577
I don't understand why these obeasts constantly talk about their journey. They're not on a journey, they're not even on the road to nowhere, as that would imply some sort of movement. Public fats like amber reached their journey's end before they even started, and now they're parked up on cinder blocks, somewhere at the juncture of complaintville and excusetown.

A journey of a million miles begins with a single step, which is too much to ask of her charcot feet.

Tags
fat