Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why these obeasts constantly talk about their journey. They're not on a journey, they're not even on the road to nowhere, as that would imply some sort of movement. Public fats like amber reached their journey's end before they even started, and now they're parked up on cinder blocks, somewhere at the juncture of complaintville and excusetown.

A journey of a million miles begins with a single step, which is too much to ask of her charcot feet.
Seriously. If you don't know what time it is at the port you launched from and how many degrees from the horizon the north star is, you're not on a goddamn journey, you're on a goddamn diet.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why these obeasts constantly talk about their journey. They're not on a journey, they're not even on the road to nowhere, as that would imply some sort of movement. Public fats like amber reached their journey's end before they even started, and now they're parked up on cinder blocks, somewhere at the juncture of complaintville and excusetown.

A journey of a million miles begins with a single step, which is too much to ask of her charcot feet.
I've always hated the term "weight loss journey," Just makes me cringe. Like, where are you going? To lose weight? Where is that at? As for Amberlynn, beyond YT coin, she is just spinning her wheels. Then again, it's difficult to move with that kind of weight.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I do not mind the use of “journey” to describe her weight loss. It can be defined as a process of change over a period of time, and with everything else she does, she is failing at it.

The term that she use that I hate is “story”. What story? What has she done in her life that can be described as her story? The only thing mildly interesting she has done in the last 2 years is to go to Lexington carrying a few industrial fans and replicating what she does at home every single day.

DaintyChokerGorl

The finest Wommart offers
kiwifarms.net
I do not mind the use of “journey” to describe her weight loss. It can be defined as a process of change over a period of time, and with everything else she does, she is failing at it.

The term that she use that I hate is “story”. What story? What has she done in her life that can be described as her story? The only thing mildly interesting she has done in the last 2 years is to go to Lexington carrying a few industrial fans and replicating what she does at home every single day.
I suppose story is an appropriate choice given that her weight loss is fully fictional *shrug*

*edited because rètard*

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason big Al uses the word "journey" is so she can feel like she's doing something when she's not. Even if the newest diet fails, it's ok because it's all part of her "journey".
It's a journey, I suppose. But eventually, all journeys end. The destination at which she will abruptly arrive is not the skinny one she so desperately craves.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
We all have no doubt seen our share of timely, poignant editorial cartoons that gut punch us after significant world or local events that matter to us. 9/11 had a number of those. Plenty of us will have gulped & our eyes may have felt a bit leaky when seeing those that really hit home.

But crying for 5 minutes straight? And instead of considering WHY "everybody" laughed at her, she takes to social media to make sure 'everybody knows' how much she feeeeeeeeeels things; far from the first time, at that.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - it's a thing. And if she doesn't quite fit all the parameters for that, she sure as shit sits solidly in the Cluster B section of the DSMV.

She's sitting on her phone waiting for the cooing & clucking from sympathetic ambabies & ass pats for how empathic & SENSITIVE she is. What a tragic heroine!

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1099238
View attachment 1099239

See guys, unless you’re a DOCTOR WHO IS TREATING HER you have no right speculating about her condishuns. Even though she drops little hints like bread crumbs to keep a certain amount of attention on her channel and social media. And she’s going to punish us by not sharing.

Go ahead haydurs, get your Doctorate and treat me! It’s the only way. I don’t lie about little things, big things and everything in between.
Sweaty, I wouldnt touch you with Necky's dick.

Tags
fat