Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

bev

kiwifarms.net
Is this fucking heifer claiming to have lost more than 89 elbees since November? That would be something beyond lunacy. We have eyes, bitch.
The 89lb loss was before YouTube. She started her channel as a way to prove to Krystle's parents that she was serious about losing weight after she gained ~30lbs back. Then she stayed for the attention (now bc there's literally nothing else she's capable of doing).

A proper Amber to English translation would be, "This is the longest I've gone without gaining any weight."

Also the whole Andrew/Greg thing is literally the most basic joke among lesbians. It's what their parents would have named them if they were born as males, and then you pretend that they're your boyfriend. Wow, so clever.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
The 89lb loss was before YouTube. She started her channel as a way to prove to Krystle's parents that she was serious about losing weight after she gained ~30lbs back.
Yeah so basically we're looking at something more than the 19lbs post-shrimpgate loss? Which I can believe, her face has shrunk a teensy bit and she's probably at least part-time following (almost) the weightloss doctor's plan. Not very well since she should have probably lost 100lbs on that since November, lol.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
vet.jpg

What's wrong with your cats, Amber? I don't have any dog experience so I won't say anything regarding Twinkie, but her cats are young enough that they should only need one trip to the vet per year (not quite a few times) unless there's something wrong with them. IIRC cats don't start needing to go twice a year until they're 10 years old.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200124_225418_com.instagram.android - Copie.jpg

Amber flexing her excuses.
It's not like this is a very serious psychiatric disorder that she keeps bragging about yet we've never actually seen her being manic. Yes Amber, there's something clearly wrong with your brain. Go to a real therapist, stick with them, and get your shit together.
I'll give her an extra point for the sad emoji. Must be hard being a delusional piece of r.etard shit.

MissyMissyMila

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113574
What's wrong with your cats, Amber? I don't have any dog experience so I won't say anything regarding Twinkie, but her cats are young enough that they should only need one trip to the vet per year (not quite a few times) unless there's something wrong with them. IIRC cats don't start needing to go twice a year until they're 10 years old.
"Oh cmon, guise we take them all the time"
She's such a bad liar. And stupid, too.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113574
It just proves she’s lying. You take a (healthy) dog to the vet once a year for a checkup and shots, rabies could be once a year or once every three years depending on where you live and the law. She has no fucking clue what she’s talking about, as usual. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s one of those people who insists her female dog was neutered at this point.

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113574
Cats don't even need to go that often anymore unless you need the vet to clip their claws. The new rabies vaccine is good for 3 years and if your cat is up to date on their other shots and is in good health, there's no reason to drag them to the vet.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1113574
She thinks that that's how often responsible pet owners go, so shes bullshitting like a moron

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Remember, she doesn't give a fuck if you all believe in her weight loss, haydurs! And is she seriously asking if people trust her or if they just see her as a joke? Delusionlynn, can't make this shit up :story:

View attachment 1114217View attachment 1114218
No, Amber. People don't trust you, and you didn't need a poll for it either. Scroll through your comment section sometime. Look at your like to dislike ratio. The relationship you have with your audience is the one YOU'VE cultivated, because you have a very contentious relationship with TRUTH in all areas of your life. The responsibility to change that, and to alter public perception, falls on YOU.

Also, let's not pretend that knowing the answer to this poll changes anything. Being a joke is the reason she can afford to live such a cushy existence, so if this is her way of "threatening" her audience to be kinder or she's gonna bounce, well---have at it, ya dumb bitch. Get off your lazy ass and work a real job then. You're qualified for exactly nothing btw, and sponging off taxpayers for your self-induced disability won't be nearly as lucrative. But go off.

@DefCon Dumb, I totally agree. We never get to see all this elusive support she gets through private DMs. I guess all the nice people that believe her bullshit are too afraid they'll be attacked in the comments, for expressing it? How convenient for her.

Newsflash: Being a habitual liar, but not a particularly bright one, has consequences.

Tags
fat