Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Didn't bother to smear out the plate number, of course. Not that dingleheads like that deserve privacy on a public road. Oh yeah, isn't that illegal, Amber? It was when that lady filmed you briefly at the vet parking lot. Or does he not matter since he's not you?
I can't wait til someone takes a picture of Fat Amber sitting in the burger king parking lot, license plate and all with the same caption: "only in kentucky". bitch is gonna rage for weeks

mental gymnastics

If it’s 10pm PST, what time is it in KY?
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know how to embed a video here because I’m an a.utist, but this shit is just on another level. So D and D gifted ALR a photo album of herself! To make it even better, it looks like all those pictures are taken from her Instagram. Wtf, her ex girlfriend and her now fiancé gave her a book that’s full of pictures of Amber + and an occasional picture with her Thumb butler. And the cover is a picture of Amber from like, what, 5 years ago? They even titled it with her name! This is brilliant. Perfect present for the narc. :story:

D8E1C4FD-1C6E-44B6-BA1E-1B31FC1812E8.jpeg
PS. Destiny ❤

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know how to embed a video here because I’m an a.utist, but this shit is just on another level. So D and D gifted ALR a photo album of herself! To make it even better, it looks like all those pictures are taken from her Instagram. Wtf, her ex girlfriend and her now fiancé gave her a book that’s full of pictures of Amber + and an occasional picture with her Thumb butler. And the cover is a picture of Amber from like, what, 5 years ago? They even titled it with her name! This is brilliant. Perfect present for the narc. :story:

View attachment 1136165
PS. Destiny ❤
How very meta of them. Also telling that they innately understand her favorite topic, and the one in which she is most interested, is herself.

mental gymnastics

If it’s 10pm PST, what time is it in KY?
kiwifarms.net

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Wait one. Was she not just waving in our faces this famous notebook she was keeping all her mook-bong topics written in? Or did she really only get questions about her opinion of her own weight loss, the practically and benefit of doing mook-bongs, and how she feels about eating all on her lonesome? Because that's pretty much the only shit she's talking/whining about in the last four videos (including her "I'm just so LONELY, and I'm gonna sit here and weep into my cashew rice instead of actively doing something about that" little jag in this last one).

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her latest video, Amber said "I actually have topics I talk about is questions that you guys ask me or topics you guys want me to talk about or things that are like circling around whether it be about me or the world."

She's always talking about herself. Let's try some of that "the world" stuff. Go watch the latest Democratic primary debate (I'm sure it's available on YouTube) and give her thoughts. Perhaps a discussion about the Wuhan Coronavirus and whether she thinks it's manmade, and if she thinks that, was it released deliberately or by accident? Thoughts on Prince Harry and his wife stepping down as royals? Greta Thunberg? Brexit? Iran?

Of course I'm being facetious. I seriously doubt she has any idea any of that stuff even exists. Still, it might be fun to watch her attempt to form a coherent thought about something that isn't her, other YouTubers, food, dieting, or being a lesbian. Then again, this is an almost 30 year old woman who can't even give a review with anything more than "I liked it" when it comes to a YA novel she's supposedly just read.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
In her latest video, Amber said "I actually have topics I talk about is questions that you guys ask me or topics you guys want me to talk about or things that are like circling around whether it be about me or the world."

She's always talking about herself. Let's try some of that "the world" stuff. Go watch the latest Democratic primary debate (I'm sure it's available on YouTube) and give her thoughts.
"They talked a lot about a lot of different subjects."

Perhaps a discussion about the Wuhan Coronavirus and whether she thinks it's manmade, and if she thinks that, was it released deliberately or by accident?
"The corona? Virus? Yeah, I think it's like the flu or something. And you know, there's evidence on both sides on whether it was man made or from nature, like earth's own flu virus. I can see both sides, because I like to give everything equal time. You can't grow and learn on a daily basis if you don't keep an open mind!"

Thoughts on Prince Harry and his wife stepping down as royals?
"Harry Potter got that thing from the queen? Like he's a sir now? I haven't watched the later movies yet, so....."

Greta Thunberg?
"Is she like, related to Kate Winslet? Hee hee. I'm just kidding. But if you give me some movies she's in, I'll check 'em out!"

"I'm pretty sure I saw that brand of crackers the last time I was in the store. BAAAAAAYYYYYYBE! What was the name of those crackers we were looking at? The ones with the funny name? Oh well, I'll look for them next time and maybe do a taste test on camera."

"Whuuuuuut?"

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1133072
TBH she looks smaller in the December picture. I know the angle isn't exactly the same, but her arm looks smaller, and the under-chin fat looks the same or maybe slightly smaller, as well as the distance from shelf to gunt. This really isn't showing whatever the hell she thinks it shows.

Also it's cute that she updated her IG but didn't update the current weight on it to reflect that she is no longer a dainty 519.6 lbs.
View attachment 1133079

EDIT: Here's an actual comparison picture that means something, Amber. You might recognize her, it's Amy Slaton.
View attachment 1133100
This heifer truly makes me laugh

I know I didn't make up the fact she cuntily said she will block anyone sending her comparison photos as they 'aren't helpful' or some-such bullcrap

FWIW, I agree that if anything (and we're obviously talking degrees of hugeness here) if anything she does look smaller in the December photo

Gorl is an absolute 'tard

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
go cry to someone else lol

View attachment 1137498
I want her to, instead of talking, attempt a mukbang during which she:
doesn't stick her tongue out
doesn't smack her lips
chews with her mouth closed
uses utensils in a non-caveman type manner
uses hands with some decorum, not like a filthy starving animal.

This is a challenge she couldn't accomplish even if she tried. It would be more difficult for her than only eating half of a Ben&Jerry's. Fucking orangutans and raccoons have better manners. Maybe watch a raccoon eating garbage to get some tips you bitch.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
I want her to, instead of talking, attempt a mukbang during which she:
doesn't stick her tongue out
doesn't smack her lips
chews with her mouth closed
uses utensils in a non-caveman type manner
uses hands with some decorum, not like a filthy starving animal.

This is a challenge she couldn't accomplish even if she tried. It would be more difficult for her than only eating half of a Ben&Jerry's. Fucking orangutans and raccoons have better manners. Maybe watch a raccoon eating garbage to get some tips you bitch.
Given how she loves to pretend she's a dainty little girl it's strange how it doesn't translate into her "watch me kill myself with food" videos.

xoxo_gossipgorl

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141916
I hope I did this right. It’s been a long time, gorls.
“Bernie Sanders whooping ass or the coronavirus” Amber did YOU even know about that stuff? And plenty of reaction channels DO acknowledge the fact that she’s the reason that they get views. God, just as I was thinking of hoping on the Amy’s Life Journey trainwreck, Amber pulled me back in with this shit.

Who wants to bet that AL gained those pounds back and is gonna blame the haters for her rage-binge.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
So much whining... so little time. All sorts of different channels & creators react to the full gamut of news, happenings & events out in the big wide world. I don't know where she's getting "all the reaction channels" - maybe "all" the ones she watches. Keeping up with her antics & those of several other death fats - for those so inclined, is probably a very small percentage of the time they spend online or in the course of their daily lives. For MOST people. I accept there are some obsessed to the point where maybe they need to question their priorities...

Damned right she's put that weight back on - hard to tell how much of it because she doesn't have the backbone to do a proper, honest weigh in.

I was going to post something earlier about how it was almost sad, (except it completely self-induced), that she seems to be reduced to eating & working on jigsaw puzzles. Now I can add bitching about "other YouTubers" to that.

Tags
fat