Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / @pineappleepinup

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141916
I hope I did this right. It’s been a long time, gorls.
The bubble Big Al lives in is so tiny she can't see the millions of different people doing millions of different things who have no idea this gigantic fucktard even exists....SHE only thinks about herself so that means everyone she knows of only thinks about her too...
FYI Big Al--it IS your shitty behavior and personality. Your massive weight is only the sideshow cherry on top of your shit sundae

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
If you look at Fat Amber's audience (even her haydurs) it's mostly other fatties or people interested in health. That's how they find her. They look at her and think "Okay, what's her deal? OMG WTF WHY!‽" Then they laugh and turn away to others who seem relevant to their interests, weight loss and health....then what's this? ANOTHER dumb sneaky liar? Like whuuut? How many of these assholes are there?

Personally I think Amber's jealous that Amy's Life Journey is getting so much attention.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She probably IS jealous. I doubt she's aware of the many pitfalls & possible complications of weight loss surgery? I know a few people who've had it & it requires paying meticulous attention to what you eat, when you eat, proper supplementation, (way more than I'd imagined) & list of potential long term health issues to watch for. Amy has mentioned a few issues, (mainly to do with nausea), but she seems pretty happy with the progress she's making & should be. She's young & with acre & attention has the opportunity for a pretty rewarding life - especially compared to the life she was leading when so much heavier. Amber would look at the "rewards" & not give a thought to the work still involved.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I cant roll my eyes hard enough. No one is really reacting to her right now lol. The main ones Zach and Michael barely load about her and the smaller ones dont do much either. This is just her trying to kick dust up about herself because people have been branching off to other fatties and amy lost 100lbs. I think she was expecting all the them to upload outraged and freaking out Cause she keeps uploading mukbangs, but its just been people like alex just staring at her chew crackers.

This round of health updates and wearing a wrist brace to get speculation going flopped. She doesn't give a shit what they say about her or other deathfats shes just mad that people are bored of her.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

The only kind of person who'd make the claim Amber is making here is someone who sees all fatties as one of the same. Amber is the only one who thinks all fat people are the same. As ya'll know, she's bemoaned multiple times whenever another fat person criticized her, stating that they all apparently share the same struggles, and should therefore, "Tear people up!"

Reaction channels react to this cluster of women specifically because their content is literally identical: super-morbidly obese, unemployed simpleton woman facetiously documents weight loss journey while evidently failing and lying about it repeatedly. You can exchange one for the other and no one would notice. They share the same freak show corner of the internet. With obesity being a popular topic on network television, no shit people would try to profit off the growing interest via the internet, and of course people would flock to the work of people with personality over the original content of these dull women.

When some channel creator compares people like Glowpinkstah to NikkieTutorials to OnePotChef to Literary Diversions, etc., to Amber, then I'll swallow my words. In the meantime, Amber's swallowing all of them for me

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141916
Uh oh, lardass, better watch those so-dee-umz. You're getting a little salty here.

If you look at Fat Amber's audience (even her haydurs) it's mostly other fatties or people interested in health. That's how they find her. They look at her and think "Okay, what's her deal? OMG WTF WHY!‽" Then they laugh and turn away to others who seem relevant to their interests, weight loss and health....then what's this? ANOTHER dumb sneaky liar? Like whuuut? How many of these assholes are there?

Personally I think Amber's jealous that Amy's Life Journey is getting so much attention.
I bet she is, especially since more than one person has tagged Crazy Amy as ALR 2.0. Which is kind of scary, when you think about it.

Cry me a river, fatass. That fat must really be squeezing her brain, since of course people will compare the fatties. Instead of being indignant that this is the case - hey, genius, it's human nature, something you might have learned if you had adequate brain cells to get through college or even study on your own, instead of spending "thousands of hours researching" bullshit MLM scams like Optavia so well that you completely missed the calorie counts - she could do something to remove herself from the fat chick group by losing weight and not being a fat chick. But that sure ain't happening.

GrouchiCorn

kiwifarms.net
I doubt she's aware of the many pitfalls & possible complications of weight loss surgery? I know a few people who've had it & it requires paying meticulous attention to what you eat, when you eat, proper supplementation, (way more than I'd imagined) & list of potential long term health issues to watch for.
100% correct. I'm pretty confident that she would fail hard after WLS. You really have to have some form of control and it's not as easy as it seems. There are even types of meds those patients can't take. Hell, I can't even see her making it through the pre-op or post op liquid diets, much less any of the rest of it.

As for "wah wah people just look at us 'cause we're fat". There are plenty of big people on youtube. They're mostly not filming themselves giving diet BS speak and turning around and filming themselves eating a family's worth of food in like 20 minutes though either. Nah, but she's not smart enough to take any of THAT responsibility tho.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Man - the rebuttal by NoSodiums went right over her empty head. She's too wrapped up in her "Fat Chicks" bullshit narrative to see that very few people paint all obese women, (not "fat chicks"), with the same brush. Amber is just blessed to belong to a particular group of Super Cunties who currently have a tiny corner of the Interwebz' interest.

High-PH_Water

kiwifarms.net
Man - the rebuttal by NoSodiums went right over her empty head. She's too wrapped up in her "Fat Chicks" bullshit narrative to see that very few people paint all obese women, (not "fat chicks"), with the same brush. Amber is just blessed to belong to a particular group of Super Cunties who currently have a tiny corner of the Interwebz' interest.
Emphasis 'currently'. The vast majority appears to be tiring of her fast. Most can't be arsed to sit through her videos anymore. She can't stand that. If gorl hates one thing more than being despised, it's being irrelevant. And thus, she sloppily attempts to poke her audience into reacting to her. It's not working, though, so she goes on another rant in hopes of reeling the haydurs back in.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And thus, she sloppily attempts to poke her audience into reacting to her. It's not working, though, so she goes on another rant in hopes of reeling the haydurs back in.
If she wants to provoke people into reacting to her, all she has to do is film a mukbang with some form of fast food. We're not stupid enough to believe she's not eating that stuff off camera.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141916
LOL, this is such a random ass rant from her

Show us which fat roll they touched you that made you all pissy, gorl

People make fun of you because of the train wreck that you are and because of the constant dumb shit that you do and say. You being super morbidly obese is like a side dish to us

She doesn't seem to get that people hate her for being toxic as hell on camera, and people usually try to show them in a positive light then, but if this is the best that Hamber can do, then it's safe to say she's even worse off camera

And lol, go cry to someone else

El_Guapo's Sweater

I know what works for me!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
You know deep down she really gets off on the reaction channels and with herself being a land whale .. without it, she wouldn't get as much notice. She needs to get it through her fat head no one watches her because she's interesting, or nice, or leads an exciting or informative life .. she's a side show and her blubber and shitty attitude makes her who she is and is what draws people in.

Tags
fat