Amber says dumb shit on social media - Twitter @mustbepearls / Insta @raritycat / Ask.fm @zebraprintlovee

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

canadiancxnt

gay ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
WTF is that filter supposed to be?
Our gorl being super thoughtful and thinking of NCoV-19 victims?

Nah, just another filter to attempt (and fail) to hide her massive face.

Edit: ninja'd by @meowmix. I, too, would like to see our gorl in China. Could you imagine the looks on their faces - having the Americans bring the zoo to them for once?

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Farewell Ambers eyebrows, we barely knew yee
View attachment 1144669
Happy Valentines Day, gorls ❤🍷
It's disturbing how small her nose and lips are compared to her massive moon face.

But, It's probably one of those filters that makes you look like a fucking baby by shrinking your features and enlarging your eyes, cause she really need to make herself look even more like a giant toddler.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
That's the "I'm afraid I'm going to get COVID-19 even though I never leave the house and live in bumfuck Kentucky" filter.

I would actually love to see AL in China. Lolz. WhAt Do U MEAn TheRE's No YoUTUbe HerE?
Our gorl being super thoughtful and thinking of NCoV-19 victims?

Nah, just another filter to attempt (and fail) to hide her massive face.

Edit: ninja'd by @meowmix. I, too, would like to see our gorl in China. Could you imagine the looks on their faces - having the Americans bring the zoo to them for once?
wuflu filter? Maybe the new Munchie chic look?
Thanks, y'all. I thought it looked like a mask, but then I thought you know, this looks like Curious George and his idiotic, expressionless face, too. I guess those are both equally stupid things, though, so at least it's fitting for the Dainty Princess of Monticello, Kentucky.

Tags
fat