Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Everyone's is different"...

I humbly plead for enriched enlightenment from GuruLynn because I'm just too stupid to fully grasp this pearl of wisdom.

What exactly, is different? The causes of anxiety? The degree to which we feel anxious? How that anxiety manifests itself? How we deal with it?

I'm surprised, when discussing her anxieteeee today, that she didn't give her Enthralled Fans her insights about hulthy coping mechanisms. Woe! However am I expected to cope with CoVD stress without her guidance?

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
I usually watch Amber's crap videos through Rose Is Ranting or Respectfully Sarcastic, and neither of them bothered with her 40 minute vlog of content so boring it's suicide-inducing. Zachary Michael, MichaelBePetty, KickingGeese, Charlie Gold, On Program Situation... No one with any kind of follow except Alex is Shook bothered to react to it. People are so obviously done. And as usual, Fat Amber can't accept she's over. Why even continue with the "weight-loss journey" if no one is watching anymore, Hamber? Just roll over and die already.
QueenTrash has been uploading hammys videos after removing/speeding up the boring parts and condensing 40 min video into 20min. Still they're boring af

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
The worst thing Amber, or whoever was responsible, did was keep taking those subreddits down and go after reaction channels. They helped keep interest going, people wanted to a venue to leave responses, but were too scared to post here and didnt want to make throwaway FB accounts for that group. She clearly came to hate vlogging, and people started to notice she'd just post when it was time to re-up her YT check money. You have channels who would get most of their views off Amber, who now get fewer views from vids reacting to her, than other content they're producing. That's insane.

She usually asks what videos people want to see, then ignores the responses ans put out something stupid. She's asking now on IG, and I guarantee she'll actually take suggestions this time since she's facing stiff competition, now. Interest has been waning the last few months.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Increasingly, what people are going to want to see from any online persona comprises subjects of which she has no knowledge & no interest. If she was willing to stumble through basic cooking skills, she might actually attract some interest - loads of people don't have basic cooking skills & seeing her make mistakes, (we all do!), would encourage people to keep trying & learning. She doesn't like cooking? Too bad - learning to do things we don't like or find boring is going to be a new fact of life & she should hop on that train before too many others do if she wants to keep her numbers high enough to get money to eat.

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net
It goes without saying, but apparently she was lying when she claimed to save sixty(?)whatever percent of her youtube income. Had she done that she wouldn't be so desperate right now, posting 40 minute videos.
If she saved her money she would be losing more than two ilbs or whatever a day like she claims. She ate away, journalled away and ipsy'd away her money

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It goes without saying, but apparently she was lying when she claimed to save sixty(?)whatever percent of her youtube income. Had she done that she wouldn't be so desperate right now, posting 40 minute videos.
I wonder how well those 40 minute videos are going to work out for her. I don't see ads, so I don't know the answer to this, but: How many extra minutes do her ads add to the viewing time for the people without adblock? It's one thing for people to sit down for 20 minutes or so to laugh at her nonsense, but when it's closer to an hour, that might be pushing it, especially if she's going to pad that time with talk about the WuFlu and show an absolutely juvenile level of understanding about it. A lot of her viewers have families to take care of and may now be unable to work and suffering actual anxiety over the topic. Her crocodile tears and fake anxiety over the topic are more insulting to those people than her lies and gaslighting regarding her weight loss.

Wooden Spoon

Ooh don't double charge me for that
kiwifarms.net
The Weigh In video recently was about 16 minutes with 7 ads, which averages an ad every 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

The Weekly vlog video was 37 minutes with a total of 9 ads, which averages an ad every 4 minutes.

Most of the ads are still cluttered at the beginning of the video which skews the data a bit. These ads are sometimes double in viewing with a mandated 5-8 second play out, or you can have the option to skip out of a 15 second single ad at around 5 seconds in. As Twinkie has said, this bitch is truly going broke.

Azshara

uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2F07F132-A24D-43F5-ACA0-8C091FCB7491.png
Braid pigtails? Jesus, Amber. This would have landed better if she'd replaced "Like wuuuuuut" with "HOW DARE YOU" tbh.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 19.10.43.png

This is interesting. Her video today, which one would think was much less requested than a weigh in, has already gotten almost half the views her weigh in did. What is up with that? I'm sure it is smarting her ego that her weigh in hasn't broken 100k views yet, but it's kind of surprising that today's video has gotten as many views as it has.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why she's getting bitchy. The world's attention is focused on a complex series of worrisome, anxiety provoking, downright scary & interlinked... events & she can't see past her jar of glitter.

I'd love to sit her down & force her to watch that genuinely terrifying video Sky news posted from inside an overwhelmed hospital in Northern Italy. PL - as a retired nurse, I can tell you right now, that's NOT how you care for patients unless you're well beyond your capacity, staffing & supplies. But what I would tell her is: "THAT is what people are concerned about, you blithering idiot. Pull your head out of your ass & make sure you don't end up needing that level of care because I can guarantee you, you won't make the triage cut if it gets that bad & it very well could."

But we're going to get nothing other than her airily dismissing this as: "That corona thing. I'm soooooo worried, muh anxieteeeeeeeeeee. Babe, where are those egg rolls?"

We will see her getting snippier & snippier & posting more porcine selfies & refusing to understand why interest in her narcissistic crap is cutting no ice with a growing number of former watchers. Her last 2 videos have gotten fewer than 100K views at this time, between them. When big name entertainers & content creators are stepping up to the plate to offer really good music, online tutorials & thoughtful, heartwarming & encouraging commentary, her continuous game of "Mirror, Mirror On The Wall" makes it more clear by the day what an empty headed lackwit she truly is.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196377
This is interesting. Her video today, which one would think was much less requested than a weigh in, has already gotten almost half the views her weigh in did. What is up with that? I'm sure it is smarting her ego that her weigh in hasn't broken 100k views yet, but it's kind of surprising that today's video has gotten as many views as it has.
It's the clickbait title. People are more interested in reaction videos, so just based on the title, maybe people are clicking thinking it's a react instead of ALR just catering to her feefees.

Tags
fat