Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap @raritycat | Twitter @mustbepearls | Insta @raritycat & @pineappleepinup

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It goes without saying, but apparently she was lying when she claimed to save sixty(?)whatever percent of her youtube income. Had she done that she wouldn't be so desperate right now, posting 40 minute videos.
I wonder how well those 40 minute videos are going to work out for her. I don't see ads, so I don't know the answer to this, but: How many extra minutes do her ads add to the viewing time for the people without adblock? It's one thing for people to sit down for 20 minutes or so to laugh at her nonsense, but when it's closer to an hour, that might be pushing it, especially if she's going to pad that time with talk about the WuFlu and show an absolutely juvenile level of understanding about it. A lot of her viewers have families to take care of and may now be unable to work and suffering actual anxiety over the topic. Her crocodile tears and fake anxiety over the topic are more insulting to those people than her lies and gaslighting regarding her weight loss.

Wooden Spoon

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MEER!!!
kiwifarms.net
The Weigh In video recently was about 16 minutes with 7 ads, which averages an ad every 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

The Weekly vlog video was 37 minutes with a total of 9 ads, which averages an ad every 4 minutes.

Most of the ads are still cluttered at the beginning of the video which skews the data a bit. These ads are sometimes double in viewing with a mandated 5-8 second play out, or you can have the option to skip out of a 15 second single ad at around 5 seconds in. As Twinkie has said, this bitch is truly going broke.

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2F07F132-A24D-43F5-ACA0-8C091FCB7491.png
Braid pigtails? Jesus, Amber. This would have landed better if she'd replaced "Like wuuuuuut" with "HOW DARE YOU" tbh.

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 19.10.43.png

This is interesting. Her video today, which one would think was much less requested than a weigh in, has already gotten almost half the views her weigh in did. What is up with that? I'm sure it is smarting her ego that her weigh in hasn't broken 100k views yet, but it's kind of surprising that today's video has gotten as many views as it has.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
That's why she's getting bitchy. The world's attention is focused on a complex series of worrisome, anxiety provoking, downright scary & interlinked... events & she can't see past her jar of glitter.

I'd love to sit her down & force her to watch that genuinely terrifying video Sky news posted from inside an overwhelmed hospital in Northern Italy. PL - as a retired nurse, I can tell you right now, that's NOT how you care for patients unless you're well beyond your capacity, staffing & supplies. But what I would tell her is: "THAT is what people are concerned about, you blithering idiot. Pull your head out of your ass & make sure you don't end up needing that level of care because I can guarantee you, you won't make the triage cut if it gets that bad & it very well could."

But we're going to get nothing other than her airily dismissing this as: "That corona thing. I'm soooooo worried, muh anxieteeeeeeeeeee. Babe, where are those egg rolls?"

We will see her getting snippier & snippier & posting more porcine selfies & refusing to understand why interest in her narcissistic crap is cutting no ice with a growing number of former watchers. Her last 2 videos have gotten fewer than 100K views at this time, between them. When big name entertainers & content creators are stepping up to the plate to offer really good music, online tutorials & thoughtful, heartwarming & encouraging commentary, her continuous game of "Mirror, Mirror On The Wall" makes it more clear by the day what an empty headed lackwit she truly is.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196377
This is interesting. Her video today, which one would think was much less requested than a weigh in, has already gotten almost half the views her weigh in did. What is up with that? I'm sure it is smarting her ego that her weigh in hasn't broken 100k views yet, but it's kind of surprising that today's video has gotten as many views as it has.
It's the clickbait title. People are more interested in reaction videos, so just based on the title, maybe people are clicking thinking it's a react instead of ALR just catering to her feefees.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196233
The pink in this filter makes you look perfectly porcine Hammy.
View attachment 1196242
Who are you even talking about you passive aggressive 🐷
Listen you fat cunt, no wun cur about your shit, there are people losing loved ones, their jobs and security to this pandemic and you are over here talking about your fucking fat body a problem you fucking ate yourself into.
Fuck off with this shit people have real problems and you dont factor into any of it.
Also all smilies until Wammort is out of food eh?

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196360
Braid pigtails? Jesus, Amber. This would have landed better if she'd replaced "Like wuuuuuut" with "HOW DARE YOU" tbh.

View attachment 1196377
She’s also acting like she’s lost over 100lbs. Amber nobody gives a fuck right now. You’re too little too late with not only your constant bullshit but it’s unprecedented times.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I'd love to sit her down & force her to watch that genuinely terrifying video Sky news posted from inside an overwhelmed hospital in Northern Italy. PL - as a retired nurse, I can tell you right now, that's NOT how you care for patients unless you're well beyond your capacity, staffing & supplies. But what I would tell her is: "THAT is what people are concerned about, you blithering idiot. Pull your head out of your ass & make sure you don't end up needing that level of care because I can guarantee you, you won't make the triage cut if it gets that bad & it very well could."

But we're going to get nothing other than her airily dismissing this as: "That corona thing. I'm soooooo worried, muh anxieteeeeeeeeeee. Babe, where are those egg rolls?"
Recently a picture from Bergamo was posted on r/italy, and it portrayed a street with military trucks in it. There were so many you couldn't even see where they began and where they finished. All those trucks were filled with the coffins of the people who have died, and they were being transported to another city to be cremated, because Bergamo's crematorium couldn't handle that many bodies. Bergamo is a major city and counts more than 120k residents, and even they can't handle it.

Amber doesn't seem to realize not only how terrible the situation is in general, but how terrible it could be for her too: she is morbidly obese, and has diabetes and respiratory problems, if she were to get sick, there would be no possibility for her to get out of it alive.

Alaska Thundercunt

kiwifarms.net
Listen you fat cunt, no wun cur about your shit, there are people losing loved ones, their jobs and security to this pandemic and you are over here talking about your fucking fat body a problem you fucking ate yourself into.
Fuck off with this shit people have real problems and you dont factor into any of it.
Also all smilies until Wammort is out of food eh?
Yeah! We wanna see them LAAAAAYYYYUUUURGGGSSS!

Tags
fat