Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding Wednesday weigh-in, I predict we will get one only if she has been losing since last week. Based on her MUH ANXIETY ME SO SCARED Snapchat posts, I highly doubt she's lost, so we will get nothing to laugh at.

Prove me wrong, Amber. I'm sure lots of us could use a good laugh right now.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She knows shes not losing, she knows at her size if she was really working on it she would have been down 100 pounds by now.
She knows deep down shes bullshitting.
She is trying to parlay the weight lost during her illness as well as trying to reinvent herself as mature and humble.
It's because her bottom line has been hit, she is losing views and is trying anything to gain people back.
She will be trainwrecking soon as well see her freak when her first Coronachan check comes in.

Amberalert.png

Youtube Community Post

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First, her scale batteries are always broken. Then, her camera keeps corrupting the videos. Now, she can't manage to upload.

Liar liar shelf ass on fire.

On a related note, with the announcement I saw elsewhere today (I don't recall which thread though, sorry) about YouTube moving to SD default, is there any chance that YouTubers are now going to get paid much less?

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First, her scale batteries are always broken. Then, her camera keeps corrupting the videos. Now, she can't manage to upload.

Liar liar shelf ass on fire.

On a related note, with the announcement I saw elsewhere today (I don't recall which thread though, sorry) about YouTube moving to SD default, is there any chance that YouTubers are now going to get paid much less?

It appears just during le crisis, m'lady Youtube bandwidth article

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of tempted to believe her that her videos get corrupted (besides the fact that she's been on YouTube for 6 years now and she's still too retarded to make a video properly)

In some of her recent videos you can see some green lines showing up for like a split second multiple times

I won't sit through all her shit to find it, but it was pointed here before briefly

Edit: She hasn't posted anything new on either of her IGs for a while now, just in case people are wondering.

Edit #2: I bet she's gonna blame the people working from home for taking up all the internet which won't let her upload her videos. Even though she uploads at like 1 AM where most people are, you know, SLEEPING.

Last edited:

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of tempted to believe her that her videos get corrupted (besides the fact that she's been on YouTube for 6 years now and she's still too exceptional to make a video properly)

In some of her recent videos you can see some green lines showing up for like a split second multiple times

I won't sit through all her shit to find it, but it was pointed here before briefly

Edit: She hasn't posted anything new on either of her IGs for a while now, just in case people are wondering.

Edit #2: I bet she's gonna blame the people working from home for taking up all the internet which won't let her upload her videos. Even though she uploads at like 1 AM where most people are, you know, SLEEPING.
Her videos always had those green lines, going years back

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why she posts sexual stuff like this: sucking on lollipops and showing her cleavage (which isn't, really, it's just her chest fat being squished) while already being in a relationship with someone

Honestly I kind of wish she would take that step to being a cam whore just to get it over with. She doesn't really have any other options at this point. It would be disgusting, but at her budget money is money.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I guess all the nuclear physicists in Monticello are running heavy Monte Carlo simulations at all time of the day now that they are working from home. That might explain why we have not seen the Wednesday weight-in yet even if the day is still young in her part of the country

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of tempted to believe her that her videos get corrupted (besides the fact that she's been on YouTube for 6 years now and she's still too exceptional to make a video properly)

Her videos always had those green lines, going years back
And those lines show up in Eric's videos too. It was attributed to using iMovie. Relevant posts below:

Erics video has that green stripy thing too now. Are they using the same phone to film?

View attachment 864676
i've heard some reaction channels mention that's a thing that happens with imovie and why can't amber be professional and get final cut pro, etc etc

not that big al would let mumbles use her laptop+FCP to edit anyway

Regarding corruption, that supposedly happens when she films with that expensive camera. That's not an excuse. Both her phone and laptop have cameras. Becky's phone has cameras. There are plenty of cameras she can use if she's too lazy to find out what's wrong with her camera or too cheap to buy another one.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet she will claim that she is still trying to upload that same corrupted video when she could have filmed a new one several times over by now. She says this was on Sunday. Can't wait for the new excuse why she has no Wednesday weigh-in. It will be an insultingly low effort excuse that no one believes.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
You'd think she'd at least post how much she lost (or gained) this week on her weight loss IG, but, nothing. I guess she's in no rush to share her weight loss journey (which is fucky as hell, she tells that she doesn't wanna share it because her channel is not a weight loss channel but at the same time she says she's excited to share her weight loss journey???)

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net
She's definitely gaining back weight.

There is a way she could prove she's telling the truth about the uploading problem. Since she edits/uploads on her phone, she could go live on YouTube via her laptop, and hold up her phone to show the error.

Honestly I'd even accept a screencap, it took her forever to figure out how to do picture in picture video editing, I don't think she could photoshop anything

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She could just move the file to another device with a usb chord, Google Drive, any of the free uploading services, and then upload it from that device, if it's not working from her laptop/whatever she uses. If't is the laptop, the usb would bypass web uploading, and if it's Youtube having an issue with her specific laptop/browser, whatever, uploading from her phone would fix that. I wonder if she's even tried different browsers to fix the issue.