Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap @raritycat | Twitter @mustbepearls | Insta @raritycat & @pineappleepinup

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net
She's definitely gaining back weight.

There is a way she could prove she's telling the truth about the uploading problem. Since she edits/uploads on her phone, she could go live on YouTube via her laptop, and hold up her phone to show the error.
Honestly I'd even accept a screencap, it took her forever to figure out how to do picture in picture video editing, I don't think she could photoshop anything

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She could just move the file to another device with a usb chord, Google Drive, any of the free uploading services, and then upload it from that device, if it's not working from her laptop/whatever she uses. If't is the laptop, the usb would bypass web uploading, and if it's Youtube having an issue with her specific laptop/browser, whatever, uploading from her phone would fix that. I wonder if she's even tried different browsers to fix the issue.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could just move the file to another device with a usb chord, Google Drive, any of the free uploading services, and then upload it from that device, if it's not working from her laptop/whatever she uses. If't is the laptop, the usb would bypass web uploading, and if it's Youtube having an issue with her specific laptop/browser, whatever, uploading from her phone would fix that. I wonder if she's even tried different browsers to fix the issue.
Amber is way to fucking stupid to think in that many steps.

She wouldn't understand half of the words you just said.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny how she sees herself as a normal skinny legend.
Guess they don't have 600lb deathfat avatars.
It’s hard to be a deathfat in the game when all you do is:
  • Fish
  • Build things
  • Run around
  • Do quests
  • Eat fruit
  • Grow fruit
  • Gather items
If AC were real, Big Al would hate it, and it wouldn’t be as cutesy as the game.

Tags
fat