Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
we're "literally pathetic" and "fucking idiots"

does that mean you need to be a genius to eat yourself to 500+ elbees and grow ankle testicles? i'm happy being an idiot if so.

she says she's a strong bitch and will continue to be a strong bitch but the haydurs are weak

i guess amber's definition of strong is being 30 years old still crying about your shitty parents and blaming your meth head parents for weighing quarter of a ton

girl needs to lay off watching the jeffree star rants. it's very obvious lmao

also, the obligatory reference seems necessary for her fatphobia rant: we don't hate you because you're fat. you're fat because we hate you.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't be bothered trying to keep up with her butchered time line but her comment section in today's video pointed out that this 'rant' was filmed 6 days ago - same clothes & shit as a TikTok apparently.

I suppose to her things are still 'moral' if she doesn't bother indicating a date? After all, she's not overtly lyeeeeeeeeeeeen', so it must be moral.

Just like opening wide for all the "hate" is moral... as long as it brings in the cash.

Got it.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is solid gold. :lit:

I love Engrylynn in all her stupid, delusional, self-righteous, self-serving glory. This is the closest we'll ever get to seeing her honest -- and she still can't take any responsibility for herself or her situation.

She's such a lost cause. I'm really okay with her eating herself to death, y'know? Like, I don't even think it's a shame in a theoretical sense. It would be different if we could count on getting more glorious nonsense like this, but I'm afraid this is going to be the exception to her boring, pointless rule. That is, if she doesn't stroke out midway through telling off the "psychos and idiots".

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
But you guise, don't you see how idiotic and illegal it is to not believe what Fat Amber says without questioning it??? Like, it's liddurally psychotic. Just give her your clicks, views and superchats and recommend her to others. Don't ever notice the bullshit, that would be weak-minded.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Has she been bingewatching KUWTK? She's putting on a fake Kardashian-esque(realistically, probably imitating some YT'er she idolizes) voice in her recent rant. She's loving every second of it. She's doing the same amused, smug tongue-sucking she did in that mukbang video where she stated she was 'repulsed' by peoples' response to her weight loss video.

Odd to me to have such a supposedly serious discussion with a fluttering butterfly filter on your face the entire time.

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But you guise, don't you see how idiotic and illegal it is to not believe what Fat Amber says without questioning it??? Like, it's liddurally psychotic. Just give her your clicks, views and superchats and recommend her to others. Don't ever notice the bullshit, that would be weak-minded.
It's so unfair she didn't have a real shot at doing YouTube like everyone else because she's fat. Because that's how it works for everyone else, right? They just slap something together when they feel like it and the money rolls in. Right?

This part really made me think she realizes the trouble her channel's in. She's realizing, on some level, that people only tuned in for the sideshow and now they're slowly getting over it. But rather than entertain the notion that she should've put more effort into, y'know, not being a sideshow, it's the fault of the haydurs and the fatphobists for paying attention to her in the first place.

I can only imagine what a nightmare she must be like to deal with in real life.

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
I just watched the whole snapchat bullshit. How does she function? How does her pee sized brain work? It's not because you're the size of a literal bear. It's how you just flounder through life, not taking account for your actions, just seeing what you want to see.

I'm about done with her. I haven't watched ger videos ever, just through reactions. And yes ALR, I CAN lay my head on my pillow at night knowing I'm not you and not done what you have done to your body to mine.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh the smugness of this quarter ton whale.
Like I've said over and over- we aren't eating ourselves to the grave. We aren't 600lbs of blubber with deformities that YOU alone brought on yourself.
You said you'd go to the grave believing we are all idiots? Piggy that may be closer than you think .
Beckster better be getting a gofund me ready to pay for your supersized coffin.
And I could care less you vile fat ass.

Tags
fat