Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pressing X to doubt on that youtube break. your income can't handle it hamber.
If she's taking a long break that means she's got a lot of prerecorded videos uploaded and scheduled to go live (at random times during the day or night). Kind of like how her 100 days of uploading began last year, I think the first full month (if not more) was all old as shit by the time we saw it.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Great looking forward to more highly anticipated old videos 🙄🙄
View attachment 1307116
Wait..... is this where she comes back the next day because of all the support that she got telling her not to leave and then we find out she filmed her return video before she put out her - I'm leaving and don't try to stop me video - and where is the ambiguous 'I can't go on anymore' guilt trip video - ?

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Wait..... is this where she comes back the next day because of all the support that she got telling her not to leave and then we find out she filmed her return video before she put out her - I'm leaving and don't try to stop me video - and where is the ambiguous 'I can't go on anymore' guilt trip video - ?
I swear to God she plans ahead ALL her dramas, like last year where she "quit" YouTube and not even 24 hrs later she uploaded a video saying she changed her mind because of all the "positive DMs she got", but the farmers here figured out both those videos were pre recorded and planned ahead thanks to Amber's messy upload schedule

Last year also, I think it was during her 100 days of uploading, she basically said in one of her videos that she hasn't recorded anything for two weeks and that all the videos she uploaded then was old stuff

So, yeah, Amber has a pretty rich history when it comes to pre recorded videos and her constantly lying about when she recorded her stuff to the point nobody can make sense of i t anymore

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Amber plans it ahead but in a very surface way because the shit she expects to happen never happens especially now. She is getting very low views at this point in time, like really low but takes a break and will upload a shit ton of stock videos but will not expect a massive peel off.

Again the bitch doesn't learn this happened after 100 days got to 94 did the suicide video and it hurt her views on future videos.

All this does is confirm when people say manipulative because you plan crap like this.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
Taking a much needed break from youtube? Cause its such hard work eye fucking yourself and pushing send to youtube

Her whole rant and continuing hostility toward viewers all comes down to her being pissed off that no one gave her huge ass pats for the 72 pounds. She expected everyone to tell her how great she is and that she is such an inspiration. Tik Tok was to brag about her weight loss to new viewers and that backfired. She got positively furious when people were saying she lost most of it from being sick.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Great looking forward to more highly anticipated old videos 🙄🙄
View attachment 1307116
But you guiiiiiiiise, YouTube is HARD WORK. She has to take liiiiiid-urally tens of minutes out of her insanely packed schedule to ramble into the camera, not edit, and upload it. That time is precious, you know, not like the other eleven hours and thirty minutes she's awake and shtuuuuper busy.

She couldn't fuck with her timeline with her Tiktok vids giving it away. She could change her clothes, earrings and hair and get away with it, but you know. lazy.
That probably chaps her shelf ass, too, that people were putting the puzzle pieces together. But, as I always say: she is definitely not very intelligent.

Taking a much needed break from youtube? Cause its such hard work eye fucking yourself and pushing send to youtube

Her whole rant and continuing hostility toward viewers all comes down to her being pissed off that no one gave her huge ass pats for the 72 pounds. She expected everyone to tell her how great she is and that she is such an inspiration. Tik Tok was to brag about her weight loss to new viewers and that backfired. She got positively furious when people were saying she lost most of it from being sick.
I bet she was absolutely seething that people were not recognizing her achievement and falling over themselves to give her asspats. It's delicious.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wants to be a weight loss inspiration. If her 70 odd pound loss is genuinely due to her own "efforts" & not a combination of illness & restaurant closures, why is she vague posting it? Why not share the specifics of her daily eating, how she deals with food cravings - both successfully & unsuccessfully? I would think that's the sort of information others wanting to use her as an example of weight loss would want to have. Nobody is stupid enough that it happens through the magic of the internet or simply wanting it bad enough. She casually breezes through any mention of such & gives no helpful details. You want people to feel invested in you? You have to make them feel as though you share the same struggles & you might have a tip or trick to help with certain aspects. Even if its: "Folks, I screwed up really badly the other night when I had cravings by doing, (or not doing),... X."

I see she's just uploaded something new - let's see if she actually does or says something that shows she may have learned something. My bet is she hasn't.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She wants to be a weight loss inspiration. If her 70 odd pound loss is genuinely due to her own "efforts" & not a combination of illness & restaurant closures, why is she vague posting it? Why not share the specifics of her daily eating, how she deals with food cravings - both successfully & unsuccessfully? I would think that's the sort of information others wanting to use her as an example of weight loss would want to have. Nobody is stupid enough that it happens through the magic of the internet or simply wanting it bad enough. She casually breezes through any mention of such & gives no helpful details. You want people to feel invested in you? You have to make them feel as though you share the same struggles & you might have a tip or trick to help with certain aspects. Even if its: "Folks, I screwed up really badly the other night when I had cravings by doing, (or not doing),... X."
Her usual narc behavior. She doesn't care about other people enough (at all) to be the type of inspirational icon that normal people become when they've achieved something they thought wasn't possible for them to achieve and want to share that to help others do the same. Doesn't matter, though, because as soon as KY is fully open, she'll return right to her usual, comfy routine, and unless she gets sick again, will balloon right back up to where she was (and plus some, if her history is any guide).

I see she's just uploaded something new - let's see if she actually does or says something that shows she may have learned something. My bet is she hasn't.
Newly uploaded something old. If she's walking the damn dog for a change, it's probably the day she got the sunburn because she's too stupid to understand that someone who barely leaves the house should get a good SPF and wear it when venturing out.

stingray

Could you keep it down? I'm trying to do drugs.
kiwifarms.net
Why not share the specifics of her daily eating, how she deals with food cravings - both successfully & unsuccessfully? I would think that's the sort of information others wanting to use her as an example of weight loss would want to have. You want people to feel invested in you? You have to make them feel as though you share the same struggles & you might have a tip or trick to help with certain aspects. Even if its: "Folks, I screwed up really badly the other night when I had cravings by doing, (or not doing),... X."
Hard agree with all of this - Amber isn't able to wrap her lard-filled smooth brain around the concept that most weight loss channels succeed because they're relatable. People can relate to someone who struggles with losing weight. Unfortunately for Amber, people cannot relate to a 500lb narcissist, among other things.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this has something to do with it? Just saw this picture on Twitter. It seemed like she made a tik tok just to get new fans and now that she’s seeing hate there too, she bailed. View attachment 1306866
I can’t believe she thought she could just hop platforms and escape her YouTube stupidity.
Did Becky douse her in bleach to kill any fat roll mold and she is trying to pass it off as an intentional new look?
View attachment 1308620
I think that’s a terrible wig. That filter doesn’t change hair color.

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net

Well if she can’t get attention one way, she’ll get it another way
411E6222-7E35-4EEB-A8F0-05CBBBE40FAD.jpeg

Tags
fat