Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet she wouldn't even do it on clean hair, it would be horrific
Tism incoming: better to bleach or dye dirty hair as the scalp oils are protective. So she is less likely to burn off her hair if she defaults to lazy and colors it without washing it. I can see that whole household trying to bleach her head and failing. I wonder if she is considering bleaching the virgin hair to match the ends rather than cutting off the old brassy yellow ends. She is so attached to her hair. Just think of that cringey hair swoop TikTok she did. You know she thought that was sexy by the facial expression she has at the end when she leans into the camera. Urrrfghh

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Opening up economies & easing social distancing rules was guaranteed to result in numbers spiking higher. Kentucky hasn't been heavily hit as of yet & when her area starts seeing more cases... she's going to face a difficult decision - sensible CoVD restrictions? Or going out to eat when restaurants open? Who am I kidding - she's probably drooling over their online menus already.

I wonder if she realizes the next wave could be much worse? I don't think any such forward thinking can penetrate her thick skull.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
pretty sure this is about the casey situation. people kept bringing it up in her lives from earlier in the month and she was getting way triggered about it. in one of those lives or recent videos she said she has proof/screenshots that casey was actually the terrible one and if we actually knew the truth we'd all feel awful.

she's mad because she really thought she did something when she made the original casey video and thought she was going to get major victim points, but it turned out to be the number 1 reason everyone (well, normies, maybe not kiwis) say she's a terrible person and unforgivable.

if you actually have any proof now is the time to show it fatty

Clown Baby

chillout bois
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A gem of vagueposting on her YouTube community page:

View attachment 1311474

Hmm... maybe people would 'truly' know the truth if you didn't lie all the time? Just throwing that out there.
All I can think of when I read this is

THE TRUTH: we broke up tragic cryface thumbnail

it's a filter

if AOr anyone in that house tried to bleach her hair they would have melted it all off
Funniest part is I think that's the Snapchat filter designed to make a male face look female.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Becky douse her in bleach to kill any fat roll mold and she is trying to pass it off as an intentional new look?
View attachment 1308620
An attractive blonde she would not make.
She doesn't have the skin tone or eye color for it.
Ah hell why am I discussing this. Fatty wouldn't drastically change her hair. She thinks her hair is perfect.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
An attractive blonde she would not make.
She doesn't have the skin tone or eye color for it.
Ah hell why am I discussing this. Fatty wouldn't drastically change her hair. She thinks her hair is perfect.
No, no, no. We want her to get a dye job to a blonde or ashy. Knowing how lazy she is, she would not be bothered to maintain it. So by measuring the amount of dark hair showing, we could easily date or at least get the proper sequence of all her videos. No more guessing.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, no, no. We want her to get a dye job to a blonde or ashy. Knowing how lazy she is, she would not be bothered to maintain it. So by measuring the amount of dark hair showing, we could easily date or at least get the proper sequence of all her videos. No more guessing.
God she would look horrible.
I think she's too vain and lazy though.

Tags
fat