Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
What does she mean by 'I film from my phone so you can see the date when something is filmed'?
I think she means that you can check the metadata of the video, but I don't think you can do it. If you download the video from YouTube, you get the video that was upoaded on the YouTube servers, not the actual video on her phone, so the metadata would be different. In short: fat and dumb

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I think she means that you can check the metadata of the video, but I don't think you can do it. If you download the video from YouTube, you get the video that was upoaded on the YouTube servers, not the actual video on her phone, so the metadata would be different. In conclusion: short, fat, and dumb
FTFY

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1409342
She has to be deleting comments right? When I scrolled through I only saw positive ones besides the couple that were critical. Just seems off.
Oh yeah her face is definitely shrinking! On hand it’s good but on the other scary cause of the cancer. She is not a big fat moon anymore at all. How sad that cancer is what’s causing it.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
If you have access to her phone.
Ah of course, I can check what date time I took photos/videos but as we don't have access to her phone that information she gave is useless - typical
I think she means that you can check the metadata of the video, but I don't think you can do it. If you download the video from YouTube, you get the video that was upoaded on the YouTube servers, not the actual video on her phone, so the metadata would be different. In short: fat and dumb
Hmmm.....could well be, but I've certainly never heard of it being done and I'm sure some techy Kiwi would have been on the case were it possible

Dumb bitch really does think her viewers are as stupid as she is

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Here's a larger copy of that picture just so we can all admire how much Amber's 29 year old forehead is starting to resemble 36 year old Glitterandlazers.
View attachment 1414899
How long is she going to keep those stupid fake spider layygs eye lashes on for? Does she really think she has to do her makeup everytime she goes to the cancer center?

She does know she's not meant to keep those on forever, right?

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
The insistence of a lack of the g on “fuckin” in that text wall made me a bit MOTI, not gonna lie.
Me too. It stuck out to me. Because I know she would be lip smacking with fake lashes fluttering if she were speaking those words. When she got to "fuckin" in her monologue, she would have said it with robustness, patting herself on the back for putting us in our place.

Also, major tl;dr: believe me cos I deserve sympathy. Same old song and dance we've heard for yearssssss

Tags
fat