Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
More tears about us disgusting people who dare have doubts about a lying liar who lies' cancer diagnosis:

View attachment 1420434
Why does she give so much of a shit that people accuse her of lying ?

She has fucking cancer and is still obsessed with making sure the same people retarded enough to call her fat while they themselves are morbidly obese believe her...

She's acting like theres no reason to doubt her despite the stupid urology saga, the false rape accusations, the weird lie about taking twinkie to the vet every 6 months... I mean, that's where most other people would draw the line. Where she would draw the line with lying is pretty arbitrary. She can be her shelf ass that people lie and fake cancer despite their loved ones having it.

Amberlynn, Get the fuck over yourself.

Oh wow did she just out Destiny's mums terminal cancer? No one has mentioned that at all?
The fact that this is how she brings up Destiny's mom having cancer for the first time is fucked up, NGL. wow

Last edited:

Clown Baby

we're really nice now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More tears about us disgusting people who dare have doubts about a lying liar who lies' cancer diagnosis:

View attachment 1420434
She's having a tantrum because some twats on the internet won't kowtow to her. That's all this is. How dare anyone who has seen her lie 100 times not believe her? Hand clap e-mojee

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1420434
With all the visits to the oncologist and other doctors and health professionals, all the fear of dying, plus having MethMomma there after not seeing her in so long, how does Amber find the time to give a shit about what randos on the internet think about her?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1420434
Unlike Big Al, some of us don't give a rat's ass about what randos on the internet think of us. And that's her inherent problem, really, and the problem with all narcs. They are love with themselves and cannot BELIEVE Y'ALL that everyone else might not think of them the same way. This is items number what - six? - of her wasting time and energy on people she doesn't know and will never meet. She knowingly ruined her own health, riding it all the way down, and now that she has a catastrophic health event, everyone is supposed to drop everything and try to boost her fat ass? No thank you.

And yes, Big Al, for the fucking record, some of us know how fucking difficult it is to have cancer. YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. Unlike you, we didn't spend hours obsessing what other people thought about shit. Of course, we're not pathological liars like you, either, so there was no doubt to be had.

BTW, way to out Destiny's mom's terminal cancer, you fucking bitch. That isn't your information to give.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly could care less what happens to the sea cow.
She's brought all this on herself and like y'all said- her narcissism is keeping her from realizing it. Like a sensible person would.
I don't know if I truly believe her or not.
I'm at the point where I despise even looking at the lying bitch.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of a gynocologist calling someone up and telling them to put their phone on speaker and someone should be with her.
Sounds just like the nonsense Necky made up about her mom's oncologist turning white with tears in his eyes when telling her.
Exaggeration big time.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of a gynocologist calling someone up and telling them to put their phone on speaker and someone should be with her.
Sounds just like the nonsense Necky made up about her mom's oncologist turning white with tears in his eyes when telling her.
Exaggeration big time.
Yes, this is just rubbish. I do not know anyone who would do this. Whether she has cancer or not, she will get an hysterectomy. She should spend her time getting ready for it instead of spending time fighting haters.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1420434
She's really dumb. (I know, sky is blue, water is wet.) If someone "imagine[d] for three fuckin seconds having cancer but then no one believing you" then they wouldn't be imagining her specific situation. She spent the first half of the wall of text telling us that everyone in her real life, everyone who matters knows and has proof (and presumably believes) that she has cancer. She needs to pick a lane; she can't have it bolth ways.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be blunt - SHE doesn't have a clue herself. All she can rightly comment on is the fear & stress of that diagnosis. Most tests are inconvenient & perhaps a bit uncomfortable, not 'difficult'. Good luck to her trying to milk that stress; people who don't have the stress of a 'bad' diagnosis have plenty of other major life stressors to worry about.

She can start whining about how 'difficult' it is, after her surgery & during any subsequent treatment. That is when she'll truly learn the meaning of the word 'difficult'.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1421962
I love how she writes this when she has many followers who have commented about their own cancer experiences. Yes, Amber, many of the people you're addressing don't have to imagine, they already know exactly how difficult it is.
lmao she aint even had surgery yet. no hair loss, no chemo, nothing.
shoooooooo difficult already guise

likely because methmama is making her adhere to her diet

PotatoSalad4711

You should see my scars
kiwifarms.net
lmao she aint even had surgery yet. no hair loss, no chemo, nothing.
shoooooooo difficult already guise

likely because methmama is making her adhere to her diet
Exactly. It’s only “difficult” because (much like Diabeto Chantal) she has to face not eating whatever she wants when she wants, and it’s terrifying her more than some cancer or giant incision ever could. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she wakes up after surgery and experiences real pain for the first time in her life.

Tags
fat