Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Beetus Knuckles

Scopely has one hell of a business model!
kiwifarms.net
Well, I guess freebleeding out of your period hole for two whole years is difficult. You know a rational person would do, Amber? No, not buy eareens and journals from Wommart. No, not order a haul of tarps from Torrid. And certainly not send Becky on a comfort food binge from Casa Grande. They’d see a doctor like a beanbag in a hurry. For fuck sakes, could you imagine having a patient like Amber and realizing her support system and responsible party is a chemically-lobotomized hick like Becky?

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
I hope Mendy is ok with Amber spreading her buis online cause on her Facebook I dont see her mentioning having terminal cancer..
This. Exactly this. Even if she talked about, it doesn't give Amber the right to discuss it, in any capacity, at all.

Why then fuck does she do that? Why does she think that saying OTHER PEOPLE experience something validates her lie, exaggeration, or story?

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
This. Exactly this. Even if she talked about, it doesn't give Amber the right to discuss it, in any capacity, at all.

Why then fuck does she do that? Why does she think that saying OTHER PEOPLE experience something validates her lie, exaggeration, or story?
Everyone who has ever come into the Amberverse regret it and seem to never want personal details discussed again. I feel sorry for Destiny’s Mom. She did nothing to have this dropped. Not even a shady GoFundMe. Amber will never learn to mind her own business or even what her business is. What a nightmare.

DJAndyMD

kiwifarms.net
Here is the thing with Amber's recent tantrums. Yes, having cancer is not easy. I have had two friends with cancer and one, unfortunately, lost her battle. However, Amber keeps making excuses after excuses that cancer automatically erases all the bullshit she has inflected over the years. Cancer patients are humble, they do not make excuses or even do the "woh is me" to get sympathy. They act like normal people, they just have cancer. Amber is starting to act like Chris-chan with the "can we let bygones be bygones" attitude. What Amber needs to do is to stop feeding people others' personal shit and concentrate on herself and get off the internet for a bit.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I hope Mendy is ok with Amber spreading her buis online cause on her Facebook I dont see her mentioning having terminal cancer..
Amberlynn is so fucking horrid...

She told the world about Mendy's miscarriage
She tells the world that Mendy has terminal cancer, even though Mendy didn't put that on her own personal social media

Holy fuck, Mendy is a saint because I would've killed her just after the first fuckup

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
Then why doesn't she turn off her comments so she doesn't have to read them? because she wants the drama it makes her money.
It is believed that comments, being engagement put the video higher in the search results and may even put it on peoples' recommendation page. Similar to clickbait it's all about that sweet sweet yt bux.

Btw does Destiny and Dana still have/upload to youtube? I would be quite interested in seeing her start spilling some tea, or whatever due to Amber just telling everyone her mom has cancer out of the blue...

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Hangman hang my shells on a tree
kiwifarms.net
To be fail, looking at Destiny you can see that her mom tried to have an abortion, but the bitch somehow survived. That’s why Destiny looks and acts like a partially developed human-like creature,
And, yet, Destiny still looks good in comparison to Amber. She's not quite death fat status, she works a full-time job, likely has health insurance, is able to drive her own car and doesn't need someone to wipe her ass.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1425016

Destiny was also somewhat thin at one point in her life. Why if not for the horrific puppy slapping/neglecting pets, Destiny could almost come off as some kind of likable scamp.

She comes from a supportive family, has real friends, and real chemistry with her partner.
This is prime thinspo NGL, I wouldn't have thought she could be so cute

Tags
fat