Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1425524
Did you guys forget?!?! Not only do I have cancer but I also have HATERS!!! Give me ass pats!
Ooh that’s harsh, imagine if somebody said that to you. She’s used to it I know but yeah that is really f ing cruel. She is in an abusive codependent relationship with these haydurs it’s really sick.
Break through hammy, break through! Lol you need a fucking meeting codependents anonymous to handle this shit with the world lmao imagine her shares? Well I depend on my viewers to pay my bills but they are cruel and mean to me. Then she can learn she needs to be independent of the haters if she is ever to break free, she must find another money source, such as merchandising or suctioning off her ALR goods. People would pay a ton of money on eBay for the gray bra or the actual leggings! She could buy herself ten of the new ones with that money. Auction of a layg shot exclusive to highest bidder. She needs to work it! Be like the kardashian mom

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1425016

Destiny was also somewhat thin at one point in her life. Why if not for the horrific puppy slapping/neglecting pets, Destiny could almost come off as some kind of likable scamp.

She comes from a supportive family, has real friends, and real chemistry with her partner.
Wow she was cute and then she went all 'League of Gentlemen'

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
Don't judge our girl for wanting ass pats. We all need ass pats here and there, but the larger the ass the more frequent pats are needed to sustain it. Most of us can go day or even weeks without an ass pat. Amber Lynn's ass is so enormous, the sheer number of ass pats she needs on a daily basis is mind numbing.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all need ass pats here and there, but the larger the ass the more frequent pats are needed to sustain it.
Bullshit. There ain't enough hands on this planet to pat that enormous shelf ass.

Look, I'll asspat any righteous deserving individual and do as the need and occasion fits.

But this self-serving cunt deserves every ounce of scorn being currently thrown in her direction. No asspats here. Why? She told me (us) that we're "dispektful pieces of fucking shit."

Fuck her. Fuck her cancer. And fuck anyone that thinks she deserves an ounce of sympathy and asspats because of it.

She is vile. End of rant.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bullshit. There ain't enough hands on this planet to pat that enormous shelf ass.

Look, I'll asspat any righteous deserving individual and do as the need and occasion fits.

But this self-serving cunt deserves every ounce of scorn being currently thrown in her direction. No asspats here. Why? She told me (us) that we're "dispektful pieces of fucking shit."

Fuck her. Fuck her cancer. And fuck anyone that thinks she deserves an ounce of sympathy and asspats because of it.

She is vile. End of rant.
Noticed the ones giving asspats are probably massive whales like herself who can relate. Or...
The holier than thou types who think they can fix this forever toxic beast.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1425524
Did you guys forget?!?! Not only do I have cancer but I also have HATERS!!! Give me ass pats!
>0 followers, 1 post

Okay, boo, let's assume this isn't a sock account your's

You're still 🌈🌈🌈 as fuck to think that won't happen and you'll instead lose 350 lbs and start living a normal life

Edit: Looked over her profile and it was made on July 2nd, I think. The only other person she follows is Chantal

caad0e59e96fac4ef73bc43f390144b9.png

And of course she already got a bunch of hate comments on her only post which is her pfp, some are accusing her of being one of Amber's sock accounts

0b54256fb35a4c284f096c93cef02683.png1fd4bd8190511937f54c939ed9a0384b.png7aadb3bd9c50a82799517ebca1b01df9.png61fc63a2d477b53b542c4352b400b8af.png228ad62f215d657ae987b06cb53ac6b6.png568df09defa2281a9ac6377716ebf4ac.png90442356aa1c606b6dde26a96b0f7af2.pngb92c775eb95f39acede69f9e188d454d.png

Make what you will of it, I still believe it's just Amber who has nothing else better to do.

Last edited:

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1425524
I made the mistake of commenting on this when I saw it on Reddit. Got dog piled by a bunch of people who can’t rationalize that there are mean people on the internet. Never again. All I said was that people like this exist and she wouldn’t have to deal with it if she had a job. WOOOOSH SJW comments

Honestly I’m sure she hears worse anyway. I’ve seen worse. Everyone knows people say stuff like that to her, I don’t see why she tries to use stuff like that for shock value. Nobody is shocked.

Tags
fat