Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
If her lymph nodes are actually involved, she’ll likely need additional treatment beyond a hysterectomy.
Woof.
View attachment 1429592
So where are we now in MamaLynn's two month caretaking internship?
Filter has not just entered the chat it has totally gatecrashed it and taken it over

All I'm gonna say is that if we don't get a vlog that documents her surgery and experience in the hospital I'll be mad as hell.

She finally will have some interesting content to post in her channel, and not just another 'walk with me' video or lazy mukbang.

She really has a chance to do some good with sharing her journey in documentary style episodic vlogs - after 6 years on YT she should have some quality editing skills

But no - I expect a 'healthy' muckbang within the next 2 weeks

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Dead Man Waddling
kiwifarms.net
If I'm remembering the time right, she picked up Mommie Dearest on June 9th so... 4 weeks tomorrow.

She said her mother, (last she's talked about it), was staying 2 months which leads me to think surgery is some time this week - Monday the 13th at the latest. Only saying that because if the idea was Momma being there to care for her at home post-op; when she's finally discharged, if Momma is going home at the beginning of August, that only gives Amber 2 weeks or so to LARP "Recovery Issues" before a) Momma goes back to her job & fiancée or b) Amber convinced her to move to Kentucky.

Added: particularly bad use of filters in this one. The lighting, (if you compare the highlighted skin on both faces), is completely uneven.
Does nothing for the beetus paws. I guess she's too cheap for a supermarket bottle of spack..I mean full coverage concealer? She ran out of the Becca?

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
(Old, posting for posterity)
Amberlynn texting with a guy
View attachment 1432506
“I’m pretty, so that’s all that matters.”

Since then, nothing has changed. She still thinks that she is the cutest person in the whole world, and her weight is nothing but an illusion. She is afraid that if she loses weight, her sagging skin will mar her loveliness. No wonder she needs to be the prettiest in the relationships; the other person needs to look like a fat teenage boy.

Last edited:

KiwiKunt

kiwifarms.net
There's no need to worry guyz, she will be fine
View attachment 1437199
archive
Just been reading the Amber Babies responses on this comment - All saying 'yes you will be OK if you stay strong' = 'just make small changes' blah blah blah

Staying 'strong' is not on of her traits and staying 'Strong' is not a cure of cancer

So tempted to tell her that I am not putting money on it - but that would be damn shitty - that is what this place is for

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
Imagine the strictest of hospital food where it’s all liquid and no sodium.
lmao I'd love to see it. Patients on this diet are the WORST even at regular size, hams are worse. Just recently I had a guy on a clear liquid post-surgery diet who when I walked in was going to town on some DQ 🤦‍♀️ I give her 1 liquid meal before she'll have becky smuggle her some stuff in.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
lmao I'd love to see it. Patients on this diet are the WORST even at regular size, hams are worse. Just recently I had a guy on a clear liquid post-surgery diet who when I walked in was going to town on some DQ 🤦‍♀️ I give her 1 liquid meal before she'll have becky smuggle her some stuff in.
I think that it depends of the surgery. She might not want to eat much 2 or 3 days after the surgery especially if she is nauseated from the medications. Of course, this is Amber, and if Kristine brings her orange chicken, well...

KiwiKunt

kiwifarms.net
Is this a fake? It was posted here *before* the Twitter time stamp could exist. It's not even 11:25 in Kentucky right now...

And Amber deleted her twitter days ago.

What's up?
It was on there - I checked
but the account has been deleted again - maybe because of the backlash

She honestly believes that the Cancer Card allows her Carte Blanche on her behaviour

Tags
fat