Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

MissDrama

I'm here for the chaos.
kiwifarms.net
Has Amber ever said or done anything thoughtful for others or does she just eat a bucket of fried chicken on cam and whine?
As many narcissists, she does things for others in order to feel better with herself and brag about it to others and demonstrate she's emphatic. Like when she send money to Destiny's (was it nephew?) and Amberlynn makes a video to post on Youtube going to Wallmart to shop for school things for them. She doesn't do things because she cares about the person, she does it to feed her ego.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot of Amber's tweets and replies in case she decides to do any deleting (or inactivate her account again).

Edit to add two more screen captures since she's continued tweeting.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
As many narcissists, she does things for others in order to feel better with herself and brag about it to others and demonstrate she's emphatic. Like when she send money to Destiny's (was it nephew?) and Amberlynn makes a video to post on Youtube going to Wallmart to shop for school things for them. She doesn't do things because she cares about the person, she does it to feed her ego.
Remember when she bought all of that shit for the homeless during the holiday season last year and most of it was piled up in her den months later? Wish I could remember what video it was in.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
83482384 - Copy.png

Oh, fuck off with that shit. Amber was never going to give birth, even if her babymaker hadn't been yeeted. She would never have lost enough weight for IVF, or been willing to pay for it, for that matter. The only chance Amber would ever have had at getting pregnant would be to lose enough weight for her fertility to return and then her getting banged by a guy until she got knocked up. (I know people have speculated one of the fags could supply sperm for a turkey basting but I don't think either of them are stupid enough to want to end up tied to Amber forever in the event she declared them the father when the baby is born).

This kind of whining should do wonders producing salt from the infertile women on FB and reddit, though.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1477963
Oh, fuck off with that shit. Amber was never going to give birth, even if her babymaker hadn't been yeeted. She would never have lost enough weight for IVF, or been willing to pay for it, for that matter. The only chance Amber would ever have had at getting pregnant would be to lose enough weight for her fertility to return and then her getting banged by a guy until she got knocked up. (I know people have speculated one of the fags could supply sperm for a turkey basting but I don't think either of them are stupid enough to want to end up tied to Amber forever in the event she declared them the father when the baby is born).

This kind of whining should do wonders producing salt from the infertile women on FB and reddit, though.
"Adoption is always an option"

Except its fucking not.

Why is this bitch so brain dead?

Competent couples have to jump through hoops to adopt and this bitch says, unironically, "adoption is always an option."

:stress:

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1477963

"I don't think Becky would ever carry a child, no"

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Amber is the kind of insecure narc that won't raise another man's child.

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
Someone asked if she would ever buy a seat belt extender. Her answer was, "I don't need one now." She claims to be in the high 480's. She thinks we don't remember that she was never able to wear a seat belt. Not at 400, not at 450, and certainly not now. Does she actually believe she is a skinny bitch now that she lost a few pounds? Lying bitch.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone asked if she would ever buy a seat belt extender. Her answer was, "I don't need one now." She claims to be in the high 480's. She thinks we don't remember that she was never able to wear a seat belt. Not at 400, not at 450, and certainly not now. Does she actually believe she is a skinny bitch now that she lost a few pounds? Lying bitch.
You don't need a seat belt extender if you never wear a seat belt.

mythical mother

kiwifarms.net
She doesn’t regret the attention she got from the rape video, she’s liveeeen for it.
IMO she’s not really alluding to anything; it’s just a vague, mysterious statement to make people wonder “gosh, which one?” No one curr, ham.
IDK, I think she was talking about that video. But not because she feels bad about lying or trying to ruin someone’s life for attention, it’s because she lost a lot of viewers and subscribers. I actually went back and watched Casey’s response video last night and there were a lot of people that said stuff like “I used to like amber but I unsubscribed after she made this accusation”

we all know amber doesn’t give a shit about anyone but herself and she cares even more about YouTube. She gets paid to sit on her ass and talk about herself all day. when/if she ever loses her channel/viewers/YouTube money, it’s going to be bad. She will never get over it. She got a small taste of that reality when she uploaded that stupid video.

Tags
fat