Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
I remember I saw a screenshot of that tweet somewhere on here and was wondering that after confusing he/she in regards of Casey no one picked up on Amber now referring to Casey as "it"?
What's going on - where is the newest twitter-FB-haydur-mob-AMBER IS TRANSPHOBIC!!!-shitstorm?!
I admit, I am disappointed.

• Feels
Reactions: KiwiKunt

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such interesting thoughts so much reflection on her current situation and the two loses just a week ago upstaged by wanting to change her name back to not her legal name and clit stuff., y'know Amber, victims of sexual assault dont usually brag about how much sex they have/had or what sexual acts they have performed or had done to them. Idiot.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
In my own ways? What does that mean - she can not give one example of how she helps her? Aside from buying her trinkets what does she do for Becky?
Oh yeah, that's a good point. Instead of using a specific example, which would make the most sense for that sentence's structure, she was way too vague...

Probably didn't want to admit something like, "I give her a generous allowance for buying coloring books and toys"

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, that's a good point. Instead of using a specific example, which would make the most sense for that sentence's structure, she was way too vague...

Probably didn't want to admit something like, "I give her a generous allowance for buying coloring books and toys"
They don't even like the same things or have the same goals - and with Fozzy and Kermit not in their lives they don't have anything to bridge the gap - they are just going to stare at each other all day with no buffer

inquizadoor

kiwifarms.net
Lmao yeah guys don't you know? Amber is just SUCH a giving and selfless person, she was DEFINITELY pleasuring Becky for the return of absolutely nothing! The 10x a day they were DEFINITELY having sex was actually just Amber focusing on Becky! She's such an empath after all :tomgirl:
"Babe? Baaaayebeh did you finish yet? How bout now? I really need you to go to taco bell for me after this"

Even if we could believe amber could move her arm for more than 2 seconds are we really supposed to believe necky can come alive from her benzo coma long enough to feel any kind of urges?

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
"Babe? Baaaayebeh did you finish yet? How bout now? I really need you to go to taco bell for me after this"

Even if we could believe amber could move her arm for more than 2 seconds are we really supposed to believe necky can come alive from her benzo coma long enough to feel any kind of urges?
It's enough to turn a girl straight

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a mong, her gf needs her at least to be present and focus on becky and shes tapping on her fucking phone all day, I thought she had company coming over..and wow Im sure you look amazing talking about yourself for 3 straight days on Twitter while real life is smacking some people very close to you in the face. She gotta praise and lie and defend herself all the fucking time. Bitch is almost 30 years old. And bitch those cunts in bolth pics are you stop trying to act like you reinvent yourself like some basic instagram hoe.

ETA: And that gorl in the middle ate herself to cancer. Good job kiddo

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The days when you wish you had not logged on to Twitter
I love how our dainty, demure gorl makes sure to chastise this person for the crime of even thinking about Amber's sex life when she:
  1. Could have simply ignored the question
  2. Is the one who orginally unleashed the horrifying notion that her and her trusty Thumbservant have heroic amounts of sex to all of her traumatized followers
  3. Has made a habit of, since the very beginning of her illustrious YT career, ignoring loads of reasonable questions in favor of the gross sexual ones that she pretends to be outraged by.
Back when she used to do those Ask.fm Q&A's, you could ask her a handful of neutral questions with a single salacious one shoehorned in, and you can guess which one she would choose to answer every single time. Gorl is nothing if not predictable.

But I love that she felt she needed to insist that "thankfully I didn't smell".
The whole idea is horrific to think about, but I'm just going to have to assume for my own sanity that with all the atrocious scents that lingered in that househould and around Amber's leaky legs, Becky likely went nose-blind years ago. One can hope, anyway.

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how our dainty, demure gorl makes sure to chastise this person for the crime of even thinking about Amber's sex life when she:
  1. Could have simply ignored the question
  2. Is the one who orginally unleashed the horrifying notion that her and her trusty Thumbservant have heroic amounts of sex to all of her traumatized followers
  3. Has made a habit of, since the very beginning of her illustrious YT career, ignoring loads of reasonable questions in favor of the gross sexual ones that she pretends to be outraged by.
Back when she used to do those Ask.fm Q&A's, you could ask her a handful of neutral questions with a single salacious one shoehorned in, and you can guess which one she would choose to answer every single time. Gorl is nothing if not predictable.

But I love that she felt she needed to insist that "thankfully I didn't smell".
The whole idea is horrific to think about, but I'm just going to have to assume for my own sanity that with all the atrocious scents that lingered in that househould and around Amber's leaky legs, Becky likely went nose-blind years ago. One can hope, anyway.
Bitch really out there acting like her mouth moves for something other than food or complementing herself lmao

Tags
fat