Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488771
What? I don’t care how bad you are grieving, you don’t get to do this. You don’t answer a question that is going to be seen by potentially thousands of people about your ex-girlfriend’s mother and say how she died. If Destiny had any sense in her head, she would never talk to Amber again and disappear entirely (she won’t, but she should).
The family even went out of their way to say she was battling a long illness and she just blurts this

Gaitlord

kiwifarms.net
Obviously, the occasionally, self-inflicted “punishment” wasn’t severe enough. And now as a defence she’s implying that she’s a recovered bulimic without saying it outright , which in her mind is different and better than blatantly lying about it. Sorry, Hamber, we know you were never bulimic, and “thinking about puking” or “trying” to puke once or twice doesn’t equal an eating disorder. You’re just a fat ass with zero discipline and zero accountability. Every time I think this cow can’t get any lower, she pulls shit like this.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
The only thing Amber would ever grieve about is if something happened to the love of her life - especially since she just moved to Lexington to be closer. I'd imagine the obit would read something like, "Local Cheesecake Factory burnt to the ground due to grease fire."
Or getting banned for freebleeding all over their furniture.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Very respectful of Amber to just throw out how Destiny's mom died of cancer.

I'm sure Destiny really asked for that sort of attention so she can have Hamber's haydurs start flocking to Destiny's DMs and social media posts saying they're sorry for her mother.

And using any sort of emojis in a post where you announce someone's passing that you call close or dear doesn't show any respect whatsoever. Amber can go eat a dick and Destiny will still lack any sort of dignity still to refuse Hamber's handouts.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489082

She misses her so much??? Mendy died less than two weeks ago and I'm sure Amber rarely saw or spoke to Mendy - if at all - before she passed.

She's such a disingenuous cunt, looking for pity off the death of poor Mendy. That makes me so mad.
And with no word of her condolences to Dusty, Mendy’s actual DAUGHTER (or special little boy however you prefer) or her family. This may just be the most disgusting Narclynn I’ve ever seen. Like yeah whatever fuck Dusty and Becky and Norma (I don’t know much about mendy) they’re nasty people in their own right blah blah blah. This is still prime cunt behavior.

Where the fuck is Shrimpgate when you need it? She was a lot less insufferable then compared to...this.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Quoting myself because she said dumb shit about Becky on social media

Speaking of that... fucking yuck
View attachment 1489283

Her pathological lying is insane.

"Oh, you think I'm a jealous girlfriend??? In reality, Becky is a pervert who tells me all about random pretty girls that she comes across and I don't mind at all!"

Amberlynn, shut the fuck up

:stress:

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1488771
What? I don’t care how bad you are grieving, you don’t get to do this. You don’t answer a question that is going to be seen by potentially thousands of people about your ex-girlfriend’s mother and say how she died. If Destiny had any sense in her head, she would never talk to Amber again and disappear entirely (she won’t, but she should).
The emoji use here when talking about something so serious is what really makes it imo. Stay classy Amber

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Hello, I come to you with this last bit of milk from Amber before deactivating.

View attachment 1490126
Amber really is reaching peak levels of cunt lately. Who would play the marry/fuck/kill game and choose their ex for fucking over their current partner? She's making an open and public admission that she finds her ex more desirable. I don't like Becky much, but the girl just lost her mom. This is salt in a wound x 10.

Tags
fat