Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Amber really is reaching peak levels of cunt lately. Who would play the marry/fuck/kill game and choose their ex for fucking over their current partner? She's making an open and public admission that she finds her ex more desirable. I don't like Becky much, but the girl just lost her mom. This is salt in a wound x 10.
She could have just ignored that question - she ignores plenty of others

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
She could have just ignored that question - she ignores plenty of others
Agree with both of you...then Queen C*nt sits and wonders why people don't think she's a good person

What kind of asshole publicly says they would fuck their ex, while allegedly in a relationship with someone they've stated in the same week they are 'in love with', who also happens to be grieving their very-recently-deceased mom ???

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Agree with both of you...then Queen C*nt sits and wonders why people don't think she's a good person

What kind of asshole publicly says they would fuck their ex, while allegedly in a relationship with someone they've stated in the same week they are 'in love with', who also happens to be grieving their very-recently-deceased mom ???
Becky: *loses mother to cancer*
Hamblart: *over a megaphone* ya i’d fuck my ex over you

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Idk if this is real or not...

View attachment 1490229

Bitch is back on Snap, trollyn' - she'd still rather interact with randoms online than, idk, comfort her grieving butler?

View attachment 1490230

Hmmm, nice you can cry over a fucking Snapchat account but "everyone grieves differently" huh?

View attachment 1490231
Lol it was definitely real - she's been on another Twitter binge, batshit Shanny is white-knighting her in her comments too

Guess Becky must have been 'in the shower' again 🙄

Screenshot_20200802-193108~2.png
Screenshot_20200802-193841~2.png

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
"Mourning isn't always as gruesome as people make it seem"
"Sometimes she forgets she's hurting"

:stress:

If I wasnt aware that Amberlynn is limited to the vocabulary of an autistic toddler, I'd think she hasn't mourned a day in her life.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck? What the hell does she know about mourning?

"Mourning isn't always as gruesome as people make it seem"
"Sometimes she forgets she's hurting"

:stress:

If I wasnt aware that Amberlynn is limited to the vocabulary of an autistic toddler, I'd think she hasn't mourned a day in her life.
I actually posted something similar - I was absolute disbelief - what the hell does this even mean? She is a sociopath
Opera Snapshot_2020-08-02_202412_kiwifarms.net.png

Antigarden

FeelsBad.jpg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm definitely not surprised by her behaviour since narcs gotta narc but I thought she would at least pretend to give a fuck about how Becky feels after her mother's passing

I find Amber is the most authentically herself on Twitter and that's where her full Cuntylyn comes out. On YouTube she always seems to be holding back on what she says or comments on. We've also seen a few of those slips into her real personality on livestreams where she acts like a total bitch then retracts what she said. The meds from her surgery are probably only making it more exasperated. It's entertaining at least

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
All it took was for her to get Becky all alone in their own apartment to FULLY show her psychopath ass to the world. She's got nothing to hide from Eric and Rickie now, no narrative to control, no orbiters coming and going from the fag shanty... she's finally won. She's now counting down the minutes until her gut wound heals up and then she'll be on a scooter going up and down the strip mall she lives on top of, between ordering UberEats delivery from all the culinary hotspots of Lexington.

Whenever she gets what she wants, Amber turns into a complete and total cunt because there's nothing left to manipulate. :tomgirl:

I've always looked forward to a grisly end for our gorl, but between Mendy's passing and this latest narc display on twitter I can honestly say I'm really hoping for a front row seat to a painful, humiliating death - give me all the MOTI ratings I probably deserve but I'm so sick of this rotten cunt getting what she wants.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200802-170954(1).png
Screenshot_20200729-204753(1).png

So ambers only lost 4 lbs in the last month... I dont know anything about how cancer or surgery affects ur weight but you think after being hospitalized and trying to drop weight for CT/PET you would be making more progress than dropping like 1 lb a month and bragging about it.

Edit: this bitch was also apprently "moving" her house and didnt lose anymore?

Last edited:

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1491481
View attachment 1491482

So ambers only lost 4 lbs in the last month... I dont know anything about how cancer or surgery affects ur weight but you think after being hospitalized and trying to drop weight for CT/PET you would be making more progress than dropping like 1 lb a month and bragging about it.

Edit: this bitch was also apprently "moving" her house and didnt lose anymore?
She's only lost 4 pounds over the last six months. She dropped under 500 (if we're to believe her) in February so she's been losing nothing.

DumbBitchSyndrome

it’s incurable
kiwifarms.net
She's only lost 4 pounds over the last six months. She dropped under 500 (if we're to believe her) in February so she's been losing nothing.
Yet she claims she finally found what works for her. I guess what “works for her” means only eating the thousands of calories needed to maintain and not gain. She’ll pat herself on the back for anything and claim she’s a success.

Tags
fat