Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok where is this screenshot shes talking about? I only saw her profile pic changed to a pic of her.
She might be referring to this screenshot:
Screenshot_20200725-151216.png
But as far as someone on Becky's profile being a "backstabbing bitch", Amber is being an idiot. That is a screenshot the status change of Becky's profile picture, and if you look at that icon, it is public. No one needs to be friends with Becky to see it or screenshot it.

Amber is right that the only reason we know about it is because @FrazzleCakes posted about it on the Farms. That's the only part she got right.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, what, now...Fatass trying to get the Thumb to purge all her facebook friends so there's no more "backstabbing bitch"? Isolate Thumby even more? Wouldn't put it passed her.
And yeah, Frazzlecakes told us first.
Fuck off you giant, evil, psychopathic trashbeast. I hope Thumby snaps on your ass.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorph

Love Machine.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I bring a lil bit more milk. It’s quite sour.
I shall edit later to add more screenshots.

View attachment 1491951
Skinny people also workout, eat right, get regular checkups, take their meds on time, dont neglect their animals, be responcible, take showers and wash their hair but we dont see you doing that. :story:

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
She might be referring to this screenshot:
View attachment 1491673
But as far as someone on Becky's profile being a "backstabbing bitch", Amber is being an idiot. That is a screenshot the status change of Becky's profile picture, and if you look at that icon, it is public. No one needs to be friends with Becky to see it or screenshot it.

Amber is right that the only reason we know about it is because @FrazzleCakes posted about it on the Farms. That's the only part she got right.
So, what, now...Fatass trying to get the Thumb to purge all her facebook friends so there's no more "backstabbing bitch"? Isolate Thumby even more? Wouldn't put it passed her.
And yeah, Frazzlecakes told us first.
Fuck off you giant, evil, psychopathic trashbeast. I hope Thumby snaps on your ass.
Exactly right, and I posted that very screenshot after reading @FrazzleCakes post - I'm definitely not on Becky's friends list and as you say, it was a profile picture change, not a status - is she really that fucking stupid?

She says she 'saw it with her own two eyes' but I've not seen one status from Becky about her Mom posted here?

Screenshot_20200803-091539~2.png

"Skinny people get uterine cancer too' - well we knew she'd do this but way to miss the fucking point, Amber 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also...excess fat causes excess oestrogen but we are supposed to conveniently ignore that???

IF her cancer was caused by oestrogen, WTF is her Dr doing giving her oestrogen replacement?
I must be missing something here, surely?!?

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Exactly right, and I posted that very screenshot after reading @FrazzleCakes post - I'm definitely not on Becky's friends list and as you say, it was a profile picture change, not a status - is she really that fucking stupid?

She says she 'saw it with her own two eyes' but I've not seen one status from Becky about her Mom posted here?

View attachment 1492148

"Skinny people get uterine cancer too' - well we knew she'd do this but way to miss the fucking point, Amber 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also...excess fat causes excess oestrogen but we are supposed to conveniently ignore that???

IF her cancer was caused by oestrogen, WTF is her Dr doing giving her oestrogen replacement?
I must be missing something here, surely?!?
Exactly the only screenshot from Becky's page was her changing her profile pic to her and her mom which is public. Same with mistys profile pic so neither of those are private statuses.I want to see the "status" she saw with her own 2 eyes that's posted on here.

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Tags
fat