Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Aino10shi

Becky no like wings
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys think she will have a meltdown rant when she knows that her stuff from patreon got leaked and shared for free ?
She probably will tell her Patreons to be mad at the person who leaked their "rewards".

"I work so hard in those videos for mah TRUE SUPPORTERS and these haydurs took it and spread it around like cream cheese on a cucumber boat! Y'all are pieces of sociopathetic shet!"

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has a new nasty TikTok up stuffing pasta in her giant maw with an appropriate soundtrack in the background. One day I might figure out how to capture and post these.
She's one of the fucking ugliest fat bitches I've ever seen. Nothing redeems this humongous cunt.
As she's aging her eyes are getting more crossed-especially when food comes into her vision. Losing her hair. Non existent brows. Beetus and fatty liver.
Girl is looking downright ragged all the time since her surgery. No shit. Pathetic.
And knowing she shared pics of her blown out period hole makes her even more repulsive.

Last edited:

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
A lil late, but does she really think her vlogs are good? She doesn't see the lack of any editing, or I dunno background music at least? I bet she doesn't watch anyone as boring as her (Amy's life journey for example) and she really thinks she's on the same level as some people who actually care about their youtube career. DAMN the DELUSION.

Also pls stop tapping with your plastic fake nails, it's annoying, not dainty TY.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
A lil late, but does she really think her vlogs are good? She doesn't see the lack of any editing, or I dunno background music at least? I bet she doesn't watch anyone as boring as her (Amy's life journey for example) and she really thinks she's on the same level as some people who actually care about their youtube career. DAMN the DELUSION.

Also pls stop tapping with your plastic fake nails, it's annoying, not dainty TY.
Becoz allll bloggers vlog the same boring shit she does , EATEEN, HOME LIVEEEN, SHOPEEEN, nothing else clearly, but they’re not boring cause they’re SKINNEEE

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Patreon has added to their TOS that they investigate what creators do off of their platform, I hope that she is denied a platform there on the basis that she's a pathological liar and a massive cunt. Then we can get a rant about how Patreon hates fat people.
But if she runs out of money, we might seriously get a weight loss saga... no bueno!

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
This patreon thing is going to blow up in her face. She has no work ethic or ability to stick to a schedule, so what is she going to promise her "fans" each month that's worth whatever overpriced tier she sets? People are going to expect some actual value for their dollars. If she thinks she can just ship her low-effort YT channel to patreon and expect people to now pay, she's going to be in for a shock
Her eating is what the "fans" want. You have to remember that a number of men are mentally ill and get their wee-wees hard over watching fatties eat. It will not be a huge success for her, but money is money. If she can get an extra $1000 a month by eating loads of slop, she will do it.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But if she runs out of money, we might seriously get a weight loss saga... no bueno!
The ONLY thing yer getting from this cow is a weight GAIN saga. 600 lbs. ahoy, no matter what her "dainty" period hole says.

Man the harpoons. This land whale
has gone completely free feeding.

I feel the need to insert some Root Boy Slim here.

Tags
fat