Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag Punk AF
Yes like when she gave "best friend" ricky a $100 bill for his bday 😂 and picked out his card at some place on the way to seeing him
Hey, hey, cash is king. I’ll take cash over any thoughtful gift any day lol. Also, she obviously barely knew him even though they lived together, no matter how much she begs to differ. Buying gifts for people is a bitch for the average non deathfat, never mind hamber. Cash, baby.

YOUR MOM

I hate this
Somebody got this one over on Al. You'd think the name might have given it away.
Screenshot 2020-11-07 at 11.19.18 PM.png

Hey, hey, cash is king. I’ll take cash over any thoughtful gift any day lol. Also, she obviously barely knew him even though they lived together, no matter how much she begs to differ. Buying gifts for people is a bitch for the average non deathfat, never mind hamber. Cash, baby.
I agree. Amber’s gifts are always the cheap tacky shit she always buys for herself. Her gifts likely go right into the garbage once fatty leaves.