Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

I don't know any childless people who live in apartments and buy as many seasonal decorations as Amber does. Because, you know, limited storage space. I wonder where she'll put them now that she doesn't have a basement to throw them in after the holiday is over.
Where did she put the Halloween decorations? Most people have a couple of bins of decorations that they may had for years, but hers are all new and I would not be surprised if she would get even more in the next few weeks. It will go from cute to crazy hoarder woman.

Snuffed Kin

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
I was thinking about this earlier in the thread. Remember the family annihilating shitbag Chris Watts? He has women fawning over him even though he’s in prison. Has whole support groups, his family even thinks he’s innocent after all the evidence. There are YouTube channels dedicated to trying to prove that his wife deserves to be murdered...

... and yet 99.9% of Amber’s audience fucking HATES her and she’s never done anything even CLOSE to being so horrific. It’s an example of exactly how fucked in the head people are, really.
So what you’re saying is, Amber needs to kill somebody in order for people to fawn over her.

Get on it, lard ass! Your yewtoob bux are slipping from your sausage mitts as we speak!

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
It's quite funny imagining her inside a prison. I recall that the only time she lost significant weight was during the Krystal era and that was because the mother locked the cupboards so she had no access to extra food beyond what she was given. I'd imagine that she'd lose serious weight in the slammer, it's not like she can do much to physically intimidate other inmates (beyond sitting on them, I guess?) but manipulation is a possibility? Narcs be like that but I don't think Hammy could keep the mask on long enough to dupe others as the restricted access to food would freak her the fuck out. The instances of food aggression in the past is a testament to that.

Hambo showing the haydurs that she is a very productive 600lbs 5 year old.
Well done Hambo.
Screenshot_20201126-014114_TikTok.jpg

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
It's quite funny imagining her inside a prison. I recall that the only time she lost significant weight was during the Krystal era and that was because the mother locked the cupboards so she had no access to extra food beyond what she was given. I'd imagine that she'd lose serious weight in the slammer, it's not like she can do much to physically intimidate other inmates (beyond sitting on them, I guess?) but manipulation is a possibility? Narcs be like that but I don't think Hammy could keep the mask on long enough to dupe others as the restricted access to food would freak her the fuck out. The instances of food aggression in the past is a testament to that.

She'd blast through her commissary haul in one go, I'd bet. She'd probably try to get a job in the kitchen - doing what, no freaking idea, since she's too fat to do anything. But that would get her access to food over a longer timespan than any other job on a daily or almost daily basis.

It took her over a week to build a lego set?
My question, too. Goddamn.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
She bought the

LEGO Friends Heartlake City Amusement Pier 41375 Toy Building Kit​

It is quite expensive. Who buys that if you do not have children?
Someone going through a midlife crisis? There's no way she's going to live long enough to see 60.
A hundred and thirty-five fucking dollars? JFC.
That's $135 that can't be spent on food, now.