Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think she gets this stuff from Rebecca "I see UFO's, I think aliens" Williams.
I still much prefer Conspiracylynn to most other Lynns. And it's not like she's going to chase after and harass Buzz Aldrin or something.
I wonder if she is also an anti-vaxxer and believes that Bill Gates is putting a tracking device in the vaccine. In reality, Bill Gates does not need a tracking device on Amber as she pretty well always at the same place.

Amber seems to have a hatred for anyone with a degree or an education for that matter. I think this is why she is so dismissive of any doctors trying to help her. Since she knows better, she does not comply with their suggestions or dismiss any diagnosis that does not fit her narrative.

As for not believing the moon landing, it is par for the course. It would be fun to see what is her opinion on 9/11.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Watch her need an amputation or something here in the next few years. That MAY break her delusion, but idk Amber is all about getting what Amber wants.
"You guys need to realize that skinny people get amputations too and I even think another youtuber had one! So sis needs to stop making everything about my weight"

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Only reason Amber ever does that is so people don’t get on her for not being a supportive gf. Lol

thing is Amber STILL thinks she’s not going to die early. I’m convinced she thinks she’s going to get her “miracle WLS” and be a skinny legend, be bffs with Trisha paytas, and have everyone praise her for her big achievement. Well, amber your narc delusions are not your real life. Which will be over sooner than you realize. Watch her need an amputation or something here in the next few years. That MAY break her delusion, but idk Amber is all about getting what Amber wants.

I, for one, am rooting for Amber to get an amputation. Fat fuck could stand to lose a couple of dozen pounds or a 100.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she is also an anti-vaxxer and believes that Bill Gates is putting a tracking device in the vaccine. In reality, Bill Gates does not need a tracking device on Amber as she pretty well always at the same place.

Amber seems to have a hatred for anyone with a degree or an education for that matter. I think this is why she is so dismissive of any doctors trying to help her. Since she knows better, she does not comply with their suggestions or dismiss any diagnosis that does not fit her narrative.

As for not believing the moon landing, it is par for the course. It would be fun to see what is her opinion on 9/11.
I think it’s simpler than that. Her conspiracy thinking is just to drum up outrage (more comments) and her hating doctors is simply because she doesn’t want to listen to them. She doesn’t want the discomfort of limiting her eating.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck would sit with the fam to bond over AL?
Screenshot_20210401-094501(1).png

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2049257

Completely sedentary lifestyle to dunk on the haters, you go Big Al. Everyone knows the best way to live is to base every single decision off of how other people react to them.
The Amber Flails Pink Dumbbells and Marches in Place saga got her the most asspats I've ever seen from the comments section. Bedbound Bertha here is a lazy lah who doesn't show herself walking anymore because there's no private space outside her apartment to walk without getting gawked at, so she doesn't walk at all. The seethe in all these answers is fantastic.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2049257

Completely sedentary lifestyle to dunk on the haters, you go Big Al. Everyone knows the best way to live is to base every single decision off of how other people react to them.
It is so strange that she always seems to insist that people should always praise her for everything she does. Otherwise, she stops it. No one would expect a 500-pound woman to be able to move and exercise like a 15-year-old gymnast but we should be able to see her make an effort and be realistic. Every time she starts something, she tells us that she can walk or do this exercise for 30 minutes after a week or so. This is what annoys people.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judged on breathing & how she walks? No, more like - commented on. If there's one thing I judged about her 'exercising' was that she's do something once a day. I GET that at her size it's hard & it hurts but small bouts of exercise several times a day would have helped her circulation, stamina, etc. Outrun the fork? Hell to the no but quitting because of anonymous posters making comments is cutting off her nose to spite her face.

No matter what sport or exercise you do, one thing guaranteed is that there are always people faster, stronger, better than you. You have to set your own, realistic goals & keep at it. Hit a goal, set another - rinse & repeat.

If Amber is motivated solely by fantasies of being told how Brave & Daring & Persistent she's being... then I want whatever she's smoking.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
I'd believe our gorl has fatty liver. I also believe she self diagnosed herself with fatty liver because she been watching a hell of a lot of Chadtal and copying her.
No need to self diagnose that. She recently had a CT scan as an oncology followup. That would be an abdomen/pelvic scan and would include a description on the state of her liver.

It does make her new WLS arc more interesting though. Whoever her supposedly new bariatric surgeon is, they won't be going near her while her liver is fatty, and we aren't seeing any sign of her trying to clear that up.

Edit to add
She dont fit in the CT scan machine tho
She fits in the CT scanner...it's the MRI/PET scanner she doesn't fit in. The PET scan is the one she needs to show any cancer cells. The CT scanner will pick up changes in lymph node size or organs. That's the best her oncologist can do for her as far as knowing the state of her cancer until she gets down to about 400lbs.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She recently had a CT scan

She don't fit in the CT scan machine tho

Just for shits and giggles, I'm going to say she had neither. It's more likely she had an ultrasound because in Sparkle's defense, I DOUBT she could fit into a CT or MRI.

Pudding proof? You tell me how'd they pour ol' Tub o' Lard into either of these devices.

"MRI scanners tend to have a lower weight limit and smaller gantry, while CT machines are slightly larger. “The most common point at which hospitals get into an issue, is when the patient can’t fit into the CT scanner,” Uppot said. Some outpatient open MRI units can support a slightly larger weight limit. And ultrasounds can be used if the patient isn’t mobile, but due to tissue amount, you can’t always get a good image."

Good read here on scanning deathfats and the problems it creates:

CT left (slim maybe on fit), MRI right (no way Jose on fit).
CT vs MRI.jpg

I laughed at this part:

"One radiology department fashioned a hula hoop the size of the CT scanner bore, said Uppot. It’s been useful for patients who match the table weight but may not fit into the machine’s bore. If the patient doesn’t fit in the hula hoop, they avoid the frustration of trying to get them into the gantry."

GET IN THE HULA HOOP, HAMBER!!!!!!!

Harpy Supreme

kiwifarms.net
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the discolouration was due to her inability to clean herself properly. It's just built up dirt and food juices staining her tent flesh.

Lol yeah no, she's absolutely jaundiced because her health is going to absolute shit. The discoloration is because her liver is no longer able to properly process toxins and they're building up and causing yellowing in her skin and eyes. That's not buildup from dirt, that's absurd. It's her body fucking failing her.

I also love how this post was essentially "u have jaundice because ur body is failing" and she's like "UUUUH EXCUSE ME NO, I HAVE JAUNDICE BECAUSE A) MY BODY IS FAILING, B) MY BODY IS FAILING, C) MY BODY IS FAILING AND D) MY BODY IS FAILING SO GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BULLSHIT"

Hey retard, you just literally agreed with the initial question and even went into further detail about exactly how your body is indeed failing and you admit it's because of your excess fat. Why are you so aggressive when you're GOING INTO DETAIL TO PROVE THEIR POINT? Where is the "bullshit" you seem to be so mad about? You literally just explained to the world all the way in which your body IS failing but somehow framed it as a rebuttal? She is so god damned stupid.

Also big lol at her trying to imply that JAUNDICE can be caused by ANEMIA??? (which causes pallor if anything), menopause and LOW VITAMIN D LMAO. Bitch your lIVER IS FAILING YOUR BILE DUCT IS LITERALLY CLOGGED BY FAT THAT'S WHY YOUR SKIN IS YELLOW not because of low fucking vitamin D jfc

Last edited: