Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lowest vitamin D level e-VAR is a stupid flex. A vitamin D deficiency leads to softening bones which at her size, is beyond risky. Her GP should have her on high dose supplements & should have had her on those as of last year. IIRC, that's what she claimed but didn't seem to be taking them. It's not kay-ute to claim a really low vitamin level of any vitamin. It. Is. Stupid.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
She still has low Vitamin D? How? It doesn't take long to get your numbers back up. She was talking about needing to fill a prescription before, and when someone suggested she just buy it herself online or at the drug store, she acted like she needed a super special prescription Vitamin D. People with low vitamin D take the over the counter kind to get their numbers up, everyday. You can buy it in 50,000 ui for a few bucks. Sometimes they put you on that when your numbers are really low to take once a day, and then when your* numbers are back in the normal range, once a week. Then, it's one single pill a week to maintain, not that big a deal. You can get a year's supply for $12.99 from Amazon. In fact, some doctor's specifically prescribe these to patients. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CH2GHKG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

She really does revel in victimhood and maladies. She wouldn't make these things her entire identity - being super morbidly obese, childhood trauma, mental illnesses, etc. if she had an actual personality of her own and hobbies outside of food. This is just another thing that will inhibit her from ever getting help. Food is the friend who that's always there. Her size, history, and struggle are what set her apart. I doubt she can even talk about anything else. If she won't even take a vitamin D pill for a few weeks to not be deficient, just so she can continue to tell people how her numbers are the lowest her doctor has ever seen, what hope is there that she'll get help with anything else? I remember her mentioning that months ago, she's really clinging to that.

*typo

Last edited:

D_Tractor

I'm like the queen of veggies and amazingness.
kiwifarms.net
Lowest vitamin D level e-VAR is a stupid flex. A vitamin D deficiency leads to softening bones which at her size, is beyond risky. Her GP should have her on high dose supplements & should have had her on those as of last year. IIRC, that's what she claimed but didn't seem to be taking them. It's not kay-ute to claim a really low vitamin level of any vitamin. It. Is. Stupid.
Vitamin C deficiency is pretty cool because of the pirate association. Pineapple and oranges mookbung for operation: scurvy calories, y'all.

Meaty Fulcrum

kiwifarms.net
Virginlynn vs Chadtal
I got halfway through making a Virginlynn vs Chadtal meme before I remembered that I am largely unfamiliar with Chantal lore. Anyhow, here is my rendition of Virginlynn.
virginlynn.png

PotatoSalad4711

KF HR Complaint Department (not official)
kiwifarms.net
The stupid bitch has purchased vitamin D and iron supplements online way back when she was still in the Fag Shanty. She knows what she should be doing, but god forbid she actually do it.

Same thing with Becky. She said in a recent (deleted) live that she has thyroid issues and PCOS. Well, fuck, it’s so sad that no doctor in Lexington knows how to treat those easily treatable issues. Better to just call them “demons” and pretend no help is available.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
The stupid bitch has purchased vitamin D and iron supplements online way back when she was still in the Fag Shanty. She knows what she should be doing, but god forbid she actually do it.

Same thing with Becky. She said in a recent (deleted) live that she has thyroid issues and PCOS. Well, fuck, it’s so sad that no doctor in Lexington knows how to treat those easily treatable issues. Better to just call them “demons” and pretend no help is available.
Narc supply. Btw, what young woman is not calcium deficient?! It’s literally a society as a whole type of issue. This is why the food industry fortifies breakfast cereals & other foods popular with that age group for females. Amber being a narcissist tho, of course she has it the WoRstest ever and the dr never even saw it before. You guise, like not even joking, Amber was like shooketh.
oh yeah, I forgot about the eye twitch, the bloody belly button, a myriad of stubbed toes that devolved into life threatening fevers. She suffers with like this really ocd thumb situation & has to sign language every word other people say around her, & hide her hands so no one can tell, omg it’s like so weird you guise. Then there’s the stuff she won’t tell. Things so dark that amber won’t even utter a word, but tune in next week where she spills all of this an more, except it’s from five weeks ago and mostly made up lies. Hee hee (Chantal voice)

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
oh yeah, I forgot about the eye twitch, the bloody belly button, a myriad of stubbed toes that devolved into life threatening fevers. She suffers with like this really ocd thumb situation & has to sign language every word other people say around her, & hide her hands so no one can tell, omg it’s like so weird you guise. Then there’s the stuff she won’t tell. Things so dark that amber won’t even utter a word, but tune in next week where she spills all of this an more, except it’s from five weeks ago and mostly made up lies. Hee hee (Chantal voice)
This is what I find so strange even for Amber.
She gets her knickers in a knot for the most trivial ailments such as the twitching eye and while forgetting far more important conditions that need attention.

Lipedema legs: she needs those legs bandaged to reduce inflammation. Even if she gets WLS, her legs will still be deformed and look even more bizarre with the upper body having lost weight but not the legs.
Sleep Apnea: she needs to be tested and fitted with a CPAP device. Sleep apnea has killed more than one morbidly obese individual.
Fatty liver: this is a new one but not unexpected. Fortunately, losing weight might resolve the issue as soon as she starts her next no-fail diet.
Osteoarthritis: she complains of pain in her spine and joints which are more likely from wear of the joints. One of her aspirations? Going back to dancing.
High blood pressure: for a 30-year-old woman, this is not something to ignore.
Type 2 diabetes: is not if but when.
Cancer: she got lucky that they caught it early. Was it a wake-up call? Absolutely not.

I am sure there is more that we do not know.

Black-coffee-queen

kiwifarms.net
She still has low Vitamin D? How? It doesn't take long to get your numbers back up. She was talking about needing to fill a prescription before, and when someone suggested she just buy it herself online or at the drug store, she acted like she needed a super special prescription Vitamin D. People with low vitamin D take the over the counter kind to get their numbers up, everyday. You can buy it in 50,000 ui for a few bucks. Sometimes they put you on that when your numbers are really low to take once a day, and then when your* numbers are back in the normal range, once a week. Then, it's one single pill a week to maintain, not that big a deal. You can get a year's supply for $12.99 from Amazon. In fact, some doctor's specifically prescribe these to patients. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CH2GHKG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

She really does revel in victimhood and maladies. She wouldn't make these things her entire identity - being super morbidly obese, childhood trauma, mental illnesses, etc. if she had an actual personality of her own and hobbies outside of food. This is just another thing that will inhibit her from ever getting help. Food is the friend who that's always there. Her size, history, and struggle are what set her apart. I doubt she can even talk about anything else. If she won't even take a vitamin D pill for a few weeks to not be deficient, just so she can continue to tell people how her numbers are the lowest her doctor has ever seen, what hope is there that she'll get help with anything else? I remember her mentioning that months ago, she's really clinging to that.

*typo
Lowest her doctor had ever seen on someone 600lbs!

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She fits in the CT scanner...it's the MRI/PET scanner she doesn't fit in. The PET scan is the one she needs to show any cancer cells. The CT scanner will pick up changes in lymph node size or organs. That's the best her oncologist can do for her as far as knowing the state of her cancer until she gets down to about 400lbs.
Doubtful, at this point. There's no way they're cramming that body into a CT bore.

But she LOVES melk,which is fortified with D. Or, she could just step out of the cave into the sun every now and again if she doesn't want to take supps, but that might be asking too much.

Osteoarthritis: she complains of pain in her spine and joints which are more likely from wear of the joints.

I'm waiting for her to become a true humpback landwhale. I'm wondering how her body will adjust to her upper body leaning further and further forward as she coddles that hump on her neck. More ballast in the shelf ass? I guess we'll see.

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubtful, at this point. There's no way they're cramming that body into a CT bore.
CTs have quite a large bore. I've seen 500 pounders scanned before (obviously the bariatric models with a gantry that has a higher weight limit). GE and Toshiba have models with 650 pound limits. Unfortunately, she needs an MRI and a PET scan and that's where she runs in to trouble. She is far, far too wide to fit in those machines, and of course those are the ones she needs desperately.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
CTs have quite a large bore. I've seen 500 pounders scanned before (obviously the bariatric models with a gantry that has a higher weight limit). GE and Toshiba have models with 650 pound limits. Unfortunately, she needs an MRI and a PET scan and that's where she runs in to trouble. She is far, far too wide to fit in those machines, and of course those are the ones she needs desperately.

The crazy thing is, she really doesn’t give a fuck. I’m pretty sure that just about everyone has known someone who has fought/died of cancer. The horrors of later stages and terminal diagnosis are no secret. Knowing that someone can suffer so immensely should scare everyone into taking their own health more seriously.

I think Amber is severely mentally stunted, and I think her blasé attitude about cancer is the prime example of that fact. It’s either that, or the cancer diagnosis was made up. Both scenarios are equally disturbing and telling of the fact that something in her mind is completely broken.

I’m not a psychologist or anything, but my personal take is that she matured to about 13 or 14 years old and then stopped because of whatever was going on in her life at the time. This is apparent in many, many facets of her life. The way she talks and dresses, the things she prioritizes and the fact that she would in no way be able to function as an adult without YouTube bux are all tells. If you described her to someone who doesn’t know who she is and asked them to guess her age, I’d be willing to bet money that they’d place her somewhere around middle school.

The only shred of sympathy that I can muster for this woman is this:

If she was telling the truth and she really had cancer that has remained unchecked for this long, she’s in for a bad time one of these days. Especially if she skates past this event unscathed. She will develop a false sense of security that will make her feel comfortable enough to let other things go, and the issues she’s bound to run into are just getting started. Worse, they will only escalate as she gets older. Only someone with the mentality and intelligence of a child could dismiss that.

It might take a while, but I truly believe in my heart that Amber is going to deeply regret her current choices in the future. Unfortunately, I think this whole career she has made from trolling and exploiting her weight will ultimately lead her to sad, lonely and very painful death at a young age.

But for her, cheap earrings and fast fashion are like, totally worth it u guise!
And that’s where my sympathy ends.

Edited for typos.

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love the last one! Why is it exactly no one believes a word you say, Hamber?

Could it be that A) you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about most of the time; B) you lie over the most stupid shit and try to double-down every time you're caught; or C) people realize that your feigned commitment to THIS TIME I'M SERIOUS GUISE vaporizes within a day or two, never to be mentioned again?

Truly laughable. Totally retarded. Yes gorlfriend, you are your own worst enemy in the believability department.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Back during the woe-is-me-cancer thing, I went over to the UK imaging site and looked up their machines, and they didn't list any bariatric models. I seem to recall it was about 3.5 feet at the max for any of them, but that's hazy and I'm too lazy right now to go look at it again. Point is: she probably (according to her) had a CT at that time. Now? No fucking way she'd fit, even to have another CT. Does she care? Nope.