Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Harpy Supreme

kiwifarms.net
On her shit again.. well she never really stopped the QnA is constant now. Most are postive 'UwU people so mean to you amber' here are some of her bitchy responses. Remeber. Miscommunication is this weeks theme.
"I've never seen an 80 year old look like THIS"

1617587007436.png

Last edited:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I am confused how AmberLynn can say Becky is at her lowest weight. If you look at the photo of Amber with Becky on the other sofa and the latest known photo of Becky it is clear Becky has gained a lot of weight.
Are you suggesting that #Amberlynn might be wrong about something? Impossible! That's as ridiculous as saying she lies about stuff that there is video evidence of! So silly!

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
She says in her ig stories she lost 30 lbs when where she is as wide as a sofa and hasn’t been dieting

Its confusing because of how delusional amber is, but when she says that shes lost 30lbs she means from her highest of 572. Shes gained back 60 of the 90 she lost there's 30 left till shes back at "her highest"

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Its confusing because of how delusional amber is, but when she says that shes lost 30lbs she means from her highest of 572. Shes gained back 60 of the 90 she lost there's 30 left till shes back at "her highest"
It is always interesting to see Amber using 572 as the universal reference point. If tomorrow, she weights 570 pounds, she would tell us that she lost 2 pounds and would congratulate herself for the good work.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
And if she gains weight back and loses it again she counts the loss twice. So that 91 pound loss she had last year was actually 86 because she had gained 5 pounds and lost it again.