Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

D33CC99D-3186-4056-BCB7-A846B3DAB9B6.jpeg

“Social media is my job” she says, posting only the stupidest most inane bullshit content she can, all the while holding anything remotely interesting over our heads and refusing to talk about it.
When is this fucker going to learn that if you don’t want to talk about it then whatever, who cares, but you can’t also vaguepost and piss everyone off and not expect to get shit talked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rust Lung

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2063917

“Social media is my job” she says, posting only the stupidest most inane bullshit content she can, all the while holding anything remotely interesting over our heads and refusing to talk about it.
When is this fucker going to learn that if you don’t want to talk about it then whatever, who cares, but you can’t also vaguepost and piss everyone off and not expect to get shit talked.
what a cunt

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2063917

Well, it is par for the course. Previously, it has been speculated that it was either getting bariatric surgery or something to do with her family. If it was about WLS, she was probably told that she was not approved for it. We will never hear about it again. If it is about her family, it was something as unimportant as someone coming to see her. We would not have seen it anyway. The rest of the spring and summer will be "getting ready with me" videos to go shopping. It would be a sight to behold to see her, in full-face makeup going down the aisle on a mobility scooter.

She has a PHD in morbidly obese mathmatics with a Bachelors in dillusional inadvised complacent kilter, or MOM DICK for short
Not to mention her thousands of Gold Medals in Mental Gymnastics - Super Duper Ultra Morbidly Obese Division.

Edit - I've never followed Amber anywhere outside of YT and wow, she's a huge cunt when the camera is off. I knew she wasn't the least bit like how she tries to portray herself in her videos but... Just wow.

Last edited:

Empress of Lucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
There was very minor news about something that she latched onto so she could justify a binge to Becky. She's since realized that it wasn't a good enough excuse for the audience at large (lol) so she's backtracked.

This may be fucking annoying, but it's also highlighting that Amber is having an increasingly difficult time eating whatever she wants without pissing off Becky now that they're one on one and spending 24/7 together in that tiny apartment. It's harder to lah when you're under a microscope, and all the signs are there that Amber is now viewing Becky more as a threat than an ally - she's already tried to throw her under the bus with the Jenny Craig video. Could be interesting in the coming months...

...or not :tomgirl:

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
My theory about the good news that's too precious to share is that she misunderstood something (like qualifying for surgery) but won't admit it, so she's going to act like she has a secret.

OR - someone she wants to manipulate told her something, like they're engaged or expecting, something like that. Then she goes online and says she won't say the news, because it's "precious" to her, in order to look like she cares about the other person just SO much.

I hate that I know how Amber-types think.

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
My theory about the good news that's too precious to share is that she misunderstood something (like qualifying for surgery) but won't admit it, so she's going to act like she has a secret.
Didn't she say she went to a wls seminar? She was probably notified she was registered for it. I see signs for the WLS seminar at my hospital all the time and registration is limited. She is dumb enough to think anyone who is registered automatically is approved for surgery.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont believe this for a second. Do we truly believe Becky williams will turn into a reid? And amber wont change to a William shes too controlling.
View attachment 2067271
They'll just do the stupid hyphenated thing -- Reid-Williams. That way, neither of the two slobs has to compromise themselves.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
I dont believe this for a second. Do we truly believe Becky williams will turn into a reid? And amber wont change to a William shes too controlling.
View attachment 2067271
Amber’s name is her brand, though. So either Becky becomes Becky Reid or Fat Al becomes Amberlynn Williams legally but keeps Reid professionally (lol). If they really need the same name, hyphenating it would be the best compromise. Or did they could ditch the archaic notion of women changing their names.

Regardless, we’re all in agreement this marriage isn’t happening, right?

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Amber’s name is her brand, though. So either Becky becomes Becky Reid or Fat Al becomes Amberlynn Williams legally but keeps Reid professionally (lol). If they really need the same name, hyphenating it would be the best compromise. Or did they could ditch the archaic notion of women changing their names.

Regardless, we’re all in agreement this marriage isn’t happening, right?
You also don’t have to change your name, at least not in my state. You get separate paper work that you have to submit in order to change your social security information and it doesn’t change until that paper is filed. Then you get your marriage certificate with your new name.

There’s also hyphenating and just using your old name publicly. She has options but she’s never gonna go through with it so it doesn’t matter lel

Last edited: