Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2063917

“Social media is my job” she says, posting only the stupidest most inane bullshit content she can, all the while holding anything remotely interesting over our heads and refusing to talk about it.
When is this fucker going to learn that if you don’t want to talk about it then whatever, who cares, but you can’t also vaguepost and piss everyone off and not expect to get shit talked.
Translation: as usual, this outstanding, great thing only existed in her fat head.
Interesting how she dismisses education, credentials, and professional opinions when it's convenient, but then also...

I'd totally trust some strip mall shrink who diagnosis someone with not one, but multiple serious mental illnesses on an initial, 50 minute consult and assessment. Sure, LiarLynn. You are not OCD or OCDP. But we all know you have to have something to blame all your shitty behavior on, because accountability and responsibility if for suckers, right?
I dont believe this for a second. Do we truly believe Becky williams will turn into a reid? And amber wont change to a William shes too controlling.
View attachment 2067271
No you won't. And if you do, we know damn well you're not going to be the one to change your last name, NarcLynn.

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
Becky Reid will ride Amber's coat tails to the grave. Then she will find another person who will give her a home and Dollar Tree presents in exchange for chauffeuring and wiping every surface in the house down with a sock soaked in bleach.
100% agree that they're together til amber's greasy death does them part.. Necky was a dimwitted lazy grifter before Big Al Reid-Willams and that's what she'll be after. I used to feel some modicum of sympathy in the beginning, at the thought of someone in their early 20s literally wasting the best decade of life following around and wiping up a 600 lbs period hole, but I realized nothing of value was lost at all. It's almost like, some people are born intellectually gifted and go into medicine, engineering. Some people are artistically talented and pursue their passions in that way. Most people are born suitable for a life of 9-5, a family, grandkids, so on

It's almost as if she was bred as a prized thumb butler
thumb.png

And I really thought Hamber acting like she's being asked to recall a deeply painful miscarriage whenever people ask about the wedding, often curtly responding I hadn't thought about it yet (the cake, location, etc) and that she wants to keep it private....

And her never touching Becky/showing visible signs of disgust when Becky touches her and generally loathed to move out of bed when its just them, but will break out of a month long no shower spell and bounces and squeals and giggles around destiny all just rolled off Becky's back and down the rest of her thumb shaped body

But in one of the lives, I saw this:

That was brutal and it made me feel a little bad for her tbh. But also I'm growing more certain there isn't going to be a wedding. I'm certain there won't be a breakup. They're 2 blobs stuck and dependent on each other and they haven't a choice but I highly doubt Hamber is going to go through all the effort and time to do something that is a celebration of their supposed love and SUCH seXXX LIVES 10X WeEk. Which makes sense.. the way she talks with a limited vocabulary of about 200 words, half of which are mangled in pronunciation and usage, with hobbies including coloring and reading books written for middle/jr high kids, and just has absolutely nothing to show for her being an adult in her 30s, she seems exactly like the dumb basic bitch who'd been waiting her entire life to make planning her wedding her personality

But did we forget? She is 600 lbs. Even if she managed to commission a whole laundromat of Chinese immigrants to stitch together 8 wedding dresses and squeeze into it, she couldn't even walk down the aisle. Not if she's struggling to stand for more than 15 seconds without needing to lean or lay down. I mean, I know that literally being diagnosed with cancer (that medically there is a 90% chance her fat explicitly caused it) didn't scare her straight so maybe I'm expecting too much but it's got to sting to not be able to indulge all the excitement and attention weddings bring, for someone who's a vain, narcissistic, vapid aspiring bimbo like Amber is. You'd think she'd actually make an effort now to lose the weight and become more mobile so she could do more for the wedding. Not because of Becky, not even a little bit. But for all the attention, the cake and food tastings, and all the shopping for the tacky pile of shit she'd call her wedding theme, all the things our gargantuan meth baby knows and loves

But then I realized why she's not making the effort, aside from her laziness and carnal addiction to cheap carbs with salty slop. She has no friends. Besides her meth mama running a con to have Amber leave everything to her in a will, she's basically estranged from her family of methy inbreds. How is supposed to vlog or show off her wedding as a cute fun fresh professional youtuber vlogger with zero bridesmaids, and a wedding guest list totaling to 11 people including all of becky's family and dana and destiny

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I will take that action, within a week of Dana and Destiny going through with it they will go down to the local courthouse and sign some papers so they won't be worst.
I am in the camp that they are not getting married, but if they do, they will do it as you describe. I can't see Amber putting much effort into the ceremony, with the exception of going to Walmart and purchasing a few decorations for the flat and perhaps a sheet cake.

Fìddlesticks

May contain Mexican cheese flavouring
kiwifarms.net
tbh I want to see a wedding picture with Amber, Becky, Destiny, Dana, Hannah, and Rafe all in one shot.

I know technology has gotten really good at wide angle shots.... we going to place the photographer on the moon then?

Assuming becky, destiny, Dana, hannah and rage are 300lbs each which is 🌈. That's 1500lbs and with ALR it is a cool 2k lbs with change to spare... JFC.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
tbh I want to see a wedding picture with Amber, Becky, Destiny, Dana, Hannah, and Rafe all in one shot.

Imagining a scenario where they're all poised for a photo op is sending my sides into orbit. Could you wrangle a whole herd of cows for a single photo? Could a camera man have a lens angle that wide or the patience to capture that special day?

Could you imagine what AL's bridal party would even look like?

Our gorl, gracefully riding a white, blinged out scootypuff, stuffed into decked out in a dress of silks and lace of pure white as she shoots a seductive yet poignant (read: cunty) pout at the camera. Or Becky's wall-eyed thousand yard stare as she realizes she hit the Target tees and snapbacks haul of her life? The rest of the Lezbean KY gang will either gawk at the buffet table with restless indifference.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine what AL's bridal party would even look like?
Who would show up to the wedding? Destiny, Dana, Hannah, Rafe, Eric and Rickie would be expected but who else? Becky family? Perhaps but this is it. Her mother maybe, her brother is in jail thus no. Her father, who knows.

Also the cosmetologist friend of hers who told her to put hair conditioner on her face.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Who would show up to the wedding? Destiny, Dana, Hannah, Rafe, Eric and Rickie would be expected but who else? Becky family? Perhaps but this is it. Her mother maybe, her brother is in jail thus no. Her father, who knows.

Also the cosmetologist friend of hers who told her to put hair conditioner on her face.
... her police officer friend, her YouTube contact, several others who only exist in her head when she's trying to justify her lies.
Most people spend a fortune on their wedding flowers, the ceremony, hiring somewhere, the party after, the honeymoon. Big AL will spend a fortune paying people to bother to turn up to the wedding - especially her butler. Pre-wedding, there won't be any Rugrats tees left in Lexington.
Just to clarify... there will not be a wedding, unless Fatty marries Density.

boner_alert

kiwifarms.net
... her police officer friend, her YouTube contact, several others who only exist in her head when she's trying to justify her lies.
Most people spend a fortune on their wedding flowers, the ceremony, hiring somewhere, the party after, the honeymoon. Big AL will spend a fortune paying people to bother to turn up to the wedding - especially her butler. Pre-wedding, there won't be any Rugrats tees left in Lexington.
Just to clarify... there will not be a wedding, unless Fatty marries Density.
How could we all forget her best, best, best, best, very, best, VERY...... best friend, Trans Troon

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was very minor news about something that she latched onto so she could justify a binge to Becky. She's since realized that it wasn't a good enough excuse for the audience at large (lol) so she's backtracked.

This may be fucking annoying, but it's also highlighting that Amber is having an increasingly difficult time eating whatever she wants without pissing off Becky now that they're one on one and spending 24/7 together in that tiny apartment. It's harder to lah when you're under a microscope, and all the signs are there that Amber is now viewing Becky more as a threat than an ally - she's already tried to throw her under the bus with the Jenny Craig video. Could be interesting in the coming months...

...or not :tomgirl:
Interesting theory, actually kinda fits. So if there is a breakup saga it could be coming from our gorl and not the thumb butler like everyone assumes.

Necky is dumb enough to not realize that even slightly getting between Hamber and food is enough to get the boot. How long would it take to find another live-in fat lesbian caregiver? 15 minutes on facebook?

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Necky is dumb enough to not realize that even slightly getting between Hamber and food is enough to get the boot. How long would it take to find another live-in fat lesbian caregiver? 15 minutes on facebook?
Hopefully, Amber got approved for bariatric surgery but has to lose between 75 to 100 pounds before the said surgery and Becky has been told by the doctor to limit Amber's food intake and not let Amber bullying her to get more food. I think the screaming and fighting would be glorious.