Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Noom Boom

kiwifarms.net
Not sure where I saw it said that issues like these often lead to a sharp decline in morbidly obese people, but I’d put money on this being the beginning of her bed bound era
It has been said before, but becoming bedbound is not a quick process, it can take years. The bedbound saga has already begun. It probably really started taking off when she moved to Lexington and stopped walking outside at all.

Also, let us not forget that she sleeps on the couch (unless something has changed) so her spending 90% of her time on the couch IS her being bedbound.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
When did we last see big al stand up and move? Was it when she was cleaning her worktops around Christmas? When she wore those burgandy/pinky coloured pants and a dress as a top?
I think the last time we saw her move was back in March in that slow-mo Tiktok, looking like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man in a pleather jacket.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely wonder when the last time she went outside was
Well, she obviously had to go outside to go to the ER for her "stones." But if you mean just to take Twinkie for a walk or lumber to the nearest tree for our amusement, I'd say forever ago.

I have to imagine the looks she'd get from the general public. Has to be embarrassing as hell and she has zero control of the narrative once out in public. I could see her at WoMart and some little kid with amazed wide eyes walking up to her and saying "Why are you so fat?" I mean, kids have generally no filters for shit like that and I'm sure it would bruise her fee-fees pretty badly.

Alas, the days of her scootypoofing around WoMart and fingering everything in sight are long gone. She can deny it to hell freezes over, but the camera doesn't lie -- she has gotten truly massive no matter how much she fatphobias us reasonably normal fucktards.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It has been said before, but becoming bedbound is not a quick process, it can take years. The bedbound saga has already begun. It probably really started taking off when she moved to Lexington and stopped walking outside at all.

Also, let us not forget that she sleeps on the couch (unless something has changed) so her spending 90% of her time on the couch IS her being bedbound.
One way to gauge if people have mobility issues is to compare them to their peers. A normal size 30 year old women is far more active than Amber. Not only Amber does not have the stamina to walk for even a minute or two, she cannot even stand for a few seconds to prepare her meals. The more she sits idle on the couch, especially with her kidneys stones, the less likely she will be physically active in the future.

Last edited:

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What’s more pathetic than being voluntarily bedbound? Couchbound! Our gorl is a revolutionary in laziness.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always wanted to see her out in the wild without her controlling the narrative. Glad to have even caught a glimpse.
<said in British voice>
Here we are in the wilds just outside Lexington. Today, we're hunting heffalumps, a very dangerous and neurotic species. Our local driver has put us as close as possible to a heffalump gathering spot. The locals call it Cheezkock Funcntry. Apparently, their rare menu items draw in heffalumps from miles around at feeding time.

Okay, quiet! There's a pair of heffalumps coming to feed. Hold the shot, they aren't wall worthy trophies.

WAIT! Oh my gawd, what prime specimens fighting to get out of their clown car and feed!

Boyle, take the shot! These heffalumps are trophy status!

<rifle crack> Heffalump down! Thank you, Boyle! My final trophies to be mounted!

(Slappy been drinking, imagine dat!)

Mesh Gear Fox

What were once vices are now habits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to imagine the looks she'd get from the general public. Has to be embarrassing as hell and she has zero control of the narrative once out in public.
She admitted a few years ago when she gets really big, she gets a ton of stares from people. She said she doesn't like going out because people gawk at her and make comments and laugh. I can't imagine the look I would have on my face if I ever saw someone that big shopping at Kroger.

mothmans

STOP FEEDING THE CAAATS
kiwifarms.net
She felt boolied into doing that 5 minute livestream, guys. She was in sew much pain! :(
Screenshot-20210602-212519-Instagram.jpegScreenshot-20210602-212612-Instagram.jpegScreenshot-20210602-212606-Instagram.jpeg

Also had a meltdown over people asking her about the Thumb's pronouns and her sexuality, would not be surprised if she uses this an excuse to bail on tomorrow's livestream.
Screenshot-20210602-212540-Instagram.jpegScreenshot-20210602-212555-Instagram.jpegScreenshot-20210602-212623-Instagram.jpeg
Screenshot-20210602-212634-Instagram.jpegScreenshot-20210602-212638-Instagram.jpeg

cosmicourts

Typle Style
kiwifarms.net
She felt boolied into doing that 5 minute livestream, guys. She was in sew much pain! :(
View attachment 2226726View attachment 2226729View attachment 2226727

Also had a meltdown over people asking her about the Thumb's pronouns and her sexuality, would not be surprised if she uses this an excuse to bail on tomorrow's livestream.
View attachment 2226733View attachment 2226734View attachment 2226737
View attachment 2226740View attachment 2226744
Even ALR isn't using Thumb's pronouns right by saying "her gender". Looks like the they/them announcement was just a ploy for attention.

It looks like the troll can't handle being trolled.