Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

needs tree fitty

I thought he’d go away if I gave him a dolla
kiwifarms.net
Even ALR isn't using Thumb's pronouns right by saying "her gender". Looks like the they/them announcement was just a ploy for attention.

It looks like the troll can't handle being trolled.
If she’s gonna squeeze herself onto this train she should at least use the pronouns correctly. They could even be Thumbkin and Pumpkin!

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
She felt boolied into doing that 5 minute livestream, guys. She was in sew much pain! :(
View attachment 2226726View attachment 2226729View attachment 2226727

Also had a meltdown over people asking her about the Thumb's pronouns and her sexuality, would not be surprised if she uses this an excuse to bail on tomorrow's livestream.
View attachment 2226733View attachment 2226734View attachment 2226737
View attachment 2226740View attachment 2226744
She has said so many different stories about her dad and hiding her sexuality from him. She didn't live with him in highschool. He certainly wasn't around caring about his kids. She is always pulling this card when someone calls her out for her bullshit LGBT stupidity.
"You're giving me a PTSD situation type thing by making me think about how I lied to my Dad once!".

Mr. Bubba

kiwifarms.net
She felt boolied into doing that 5 minute livestream, guys. She was in sew much pain! :(

Also had a meltdown over people asking her about the Thumb's pronouns and her sexuality, would not be surprised if she uses this an excuse to bail on tomorrow's livestream.
I think it's safe to say at this point she is looking for any excuse she can find to end the silly livestreams and channel memberships.
Or atleast stop doing the lives and hope that a few brain dead retards just forget about their membership and don't cancel them.

Stick to selling crusty, used earrings and being fat, cunt.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net

“Y’all make me want to disappear for the rest of my life”
“I’m going offline”

Don’t threaten us with a good time, Amber.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
She was spotted grocery scooting in the beginning of April. I know it isn't technically "walkeen" but unfurling out of the passenger seat has to count for something
Yeah, I reckon this was the 4th or 5th of April. I posted the video on the Exceptional Haydurs, spotted on the old Burn Book group on 6th April.
Long story short, that's the last published sighting of her outside The Henry, just under a month ago.
The upper limit for heavy duty mobility scooters in the USA seems to be around 500lb. Others are 250lb to 300lb.
She keeps gaining like she is, even these outings will be impossible. She'll either get on a scooter, and it won't move, or it'll fail while she's fingering half the store contents. Now that would be a quality Tiktok..

Screenshot_20210603-100536_Chrome.jpg

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think it's safe to say at this point she is looking for any excuse she can find to end the silly livestreams and channel memberships.
Or atleast stop doing the lives and hope that a few brain dead retards just forget about their membership and don't cancel them.

I am not sure if she wants to quit right now. If you think about it, with the live streams, there is no editing, posting, have to find a story, etc. She just sit down for an hour or less, tell a stupid story, ignore any questions she does not like, then get paid. It is 2 hours of work a week still doing a few thousand dollars a month. This is the laziest job she can do.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
If you don't count to and from the car, it was the Becky family get together at the lake last summer.

View attachment 2226506

Naturally, she is looking at herself the entire time instead of, I dunno, looking at her themfriend, or closing her eyes, or going in for a real kiss. Stay narc, Big Al.
Funny, she didn't look like she was in a ton of pain or even mild discomfort. And for the nth time: IT IS YOUR CHANNEL. Do whatever the fuck you want, including not going live because of the "Ow, my laygs!" situation type deal with said kidney stones. Nobody is boolyeen you, dumbass.

So we know it isn't Becky's sparkling personality that drew Big Al to her, it was the fact that she has a vag instead of a peen (although I'm sure that didn't even matter at all, she just needed a new butler). Did we miss something? Did Kate Winslet (the real one, not our dear KW) declare herself to be "nonbinary"?

Lies about her dad and doesn't tell the one person she SHOULD tell to fuck off to fuck off. Fuck outta here with your god bullshit.

View attachment 2226871
At least she admits this 🙄

Uh-MAZE-eeen. For a split second, she takes some accountability. I'm sure that will last, and lead to a larger arc of her acknowledging all the heinous shit she does to her body, and be the beginning of a brand new arc toward health and fitness!

And later today, I will go live as monkeys fly out of my butt!

Poor Amber is so out of the loop when it comes to woke points.

Juat being a normal leabian isn't enough anymore. She hasn't heard part of being a lesbian is now sucking girldick lest she be a bigot and genital preferences equate to murder.

Interestingly, there's a faction of the LGBTIA+ group that does not appreciate transfolk - and amongst lezbeans, a hardcore group that says lesbians should dump their partners if that (female) partner comes out as trans and definitely should drop that partner if they get reassignment surgery, and should also dump their partner if they turn out to be MtF transfolk who has gone through reassignment surgery. They're also not huge fans of the nonbinary designations they/them. Like any other group, it's a bell curve of opinions.

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net

Fatty sits in the same position 24/7, so she can just turn the camera on, or is even that too much effort for ^poorly^ Hamber?
As for what both she and her butler are attracted to,; forget about dick or puss, it's doing as little as possible and making as much easy money for it. End of story.

bubble tea

busy being fatphobic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably the only time I've ever actually felt slightly bad for ALR. Imagine retarded SJWs and troons yelling at a lesbian because she doesn't want to suck uwu girldick uwu or lick a gaping axe wound. ALR's sexuality is probably the most normal and least problematic thing about her. :story:
Nah its not, honestly she uses this gayness as well ass fatness as a shield, poor one at that. She is into sped pre teen boys that have tits and are slow-witted. Her lesbianism is predatory, am I saying she isn't ghey? No. I am saying that at this point after Dusty she isn't into women in a sexual manner it's just a companion that is easily manipulated and face it there are a lot more sad easy to manipulate dykes than sexless men. :neckbeard: