Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I sense a massive "rant/poor me" video coming on announcing a "break from YouTube"
I am sure that it is a possibility. She is in pain from the kidney stones and of course, has also back and joints pain from her massive weight. The fact that she has been denied bariatric surgery, Destiny and Dana getting married on Saturday, is enough to claim her mental issues for the break from the internet.

They moved to Lexington in July 2020, so, if they are on a one-year rental agreement, their lease will end at the end of June. If this is true, it is logical that they either have found a new rental place already or actively looking for one. If she takes a break from the internet and not have a live stream tonight, she could have her next video at her new location, of course, not having shown any of the moves.

Mr. Bubba

kiwifarms.net
I am not sure if she wants to quit right now. If you think about it, with the live streams, there is no editing, posting, have to find a story, etc. She just sit down for an hour or less, tell a stupid story, ignore any questions she does not like, then get paid. It is 2 hours of work a week still doing a few thousand dollars a month. This is the laziest job she can do.
I do agree with you that the livestreams are a way she doesn't have to put any thought or "effort" into recording and uploading videos, but I feel like the fact that she has to TRY to actually be consistent with the livestreams for her paypigs terrifies her and would be the reason she would want to find an excuse to stop doing them.

Black-coffee-queen

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of her lives, I feel like if it wasn’t for the ‘haters’ comments what would she be sat talking about? She does nothing of any interest, as she is immobile and immature and unintelligent. It would just be her saying...
“I’m just waiting for people to come on, erm, oh erm how do I?.... oh that’s right, ok let me move this, ok hello blah, hello blah2 thanks for the super chat. Oh hello blah 3 yes I am, I look pretty. Oh thank you, I hate this top but ... yes blah2 it was from torrid. Thanks for the superchat, no Becky isn’t around yet. Yes I know I’m not wearing make up, I have depression and kidney stones and I’m still not drinking water......”

what a boring shitshow! 🤪
At least reading the ‘hate’ comments give her an emotion, ANGER otherwise it would be like watching a ten year old colouring or chatting to a mate. #Yawn🥱

This circus act is boring, 🤡 I want to see her 1) scootering down the aisle of Dusty’s wedding singing “it should have been me”

or 2) leaking laygggs stuck on holey black leggings! 🤢

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of her lives, I feel like if it wasn’t for the ‘haters’ comments what would she be sat talking about? She does nothing of any interest, as she is immobile and immature and unintelligent. It would just be her saying...
“I’m just waiting for people to come on, erm, oh erm how do I?.... oh that’s right, ok let me move this, ok hello blah, hello blah2 thanks for the super chat. Oh hello blah 3 yes I am, I look pretty. Oh thank you, I hate this top but ... yes blah2 it was from torrid. Thanks for the superchat, no Becky isn’t around yet. Yes I know I’m not wearing make up, I have depression and kidney stones and I’m still not drinking water......”

what a boring shitshow! 🤪
At least reading the ‘hate’ comments give her an emotion, ANGER otherwise it would be like watching a ten year old colouring or chatting to a mate. #Yawn🥱

This circus act is boring, 🤡 I want to see her 1) scootering down the aisle of Dusty’s wedding singing “it should have been me”

or 2) leaking laygggs stuck on holey black leggings! 🤢
Nothing. She legit has nothing in her life.
Her friends, and I put it lightly, are removing themselves from her life. She doesn't go out. She won't vlog anything since her life is "booreeiinnn" and outside of being "the most hated YouTuber" what does she actually have that she's willing to put on camera? Nothing but eating. She just consumes. That's it. No laygs, no wommart hauls, no nothing. We are watching her dumb brain slowly realize she has nothing and she's manufacturing drama like her brother and that timeline fuckery to get people to talk about her so she can react. She's just a react channel at this point and doesn't realize it yet.

jambeans72

kiwifarms.net
We are watching her dumb brain slowly realize she has nothing and she's manufacturing drama like her brother and that timeline fuckery to get people to talk about her so she can react. She's just a react channel at this point and doesn't realize it yet.
Even reaction channels are bowing out these days. I'm not going to say her YT days are in the sunset hours because so many of these women manage to find a way to make new drama to regain interest in the circus. Not sure if Hambore will pull something actually interesting out of her 100 purses. About the only interesting thing going on is Becky's descent in complete bitchiness. I'm enjoying that veneer of the stupid but nice sidekick wearing off the Thumb. Now we're seeing what she's always been. An ignorant mean hill billy.

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
1623090576833.png

needs tree fitty

I thought he’d go away if I gave him a dolla
kiwifarms.net
Chances we soon get another hospital saga, but this time with the addition of a ventilator?
“Hey you guiiise!! Sorry for the lighteen, today I’m vloggeen from the hospital because I was on a date night with Becky and like, she must have gotten me sick with corona or something? I dunno. They want to put me on this loud breathy type thing, I think it’s called like a ventrilator or sometheen.”