Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

Note to Big Al: extreme closeups of your face are not flattering. Nor is teetering on the edge of the couch.

Imagine not being able to rest your hands in your lap. Or hold your arms at a normal level because your fat has expanded so far from your core. Or not needing a cushion at a ball game because you brought your own and it's your ass.

JFC, she's horrifying in every single way.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2257823
These messages from asspatters and her responses always make me laugh. Yes gorl people are gonna hunt down your members and harass them on their social media. At worst, most will just think they're retards for giving you $8/mo for the most boring content on the planet.
Bull and also shit. I've looked over he comments, and while people may take jabs at her enabler commenters, they are generally left alone unless they're complete assholes to the people calling Big Al out on her shit. Then, per Rebecca Williams, noted sociology professor, and Amber Lynn Reid, noted terrible person, they get rudeness right back at them. Here's a thought, Big Al: maybe if you stopped being such a dick to people who don't like you and stopped paying them all the attention, your asskissers would state their case and move on, instead of emulating the two of you fat, failing fucks.

"I've had so many people message me" is Big Al's "My girlfriend lives in Canada. You wouldn't know her."

LOL. Sure, Jan.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
Fat aside, the difference in color between her filtered moon face and her arms is terrible. Is this a troll pic or did she really think to herself "yep, that's the one"?

I honestly can't tell if she's smugly smiling or if she just passed a slippery diarrhea shit.
View attachment 2257823
These messages from asspatters and her responses always make me laugh. Yes gorl people are gonna hunt down your members and harass them on their social media. At worst, most will just think they're retards for giving you $8/mo for the most boring content on the planet.

Anyone who makes their support for AL known deserves to be roundly mocked. You're paying eight dollars plus superchats to get obese Senpai to notice you. A subscription service is cheaper than watching some fat cunt and her butler talk their lukewarm takes on camera for an hour.

Clintonberg

Grabbed by the Pussy
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand "supporters". What are they supporting? Amber's a fat layabout that does nothing with her life other than consuming huge amounts of media and food. She makes no effort in bettering her living situation, mentally or physically. She isn't involved in any sort of charity work. She isn't spending time or money to improve the quality of her immediate community. So what exactly are her supporters supporting? She offers nothing other a large stinky mass for people to point and laugh at.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She offers nothing other a large stinky mass for people to point and laugh at.
But, this, in and of itself, gives them the means to say "At least I'm not as fucking fat as Hamber."

Have you studied any of the clapping asscheeks and fupas that actually worship this 600 lb. blob of humanity?

I have. And it's all about the fat fucks not being THE Kween Fat Fuck known as Hamber.

Somehow, in some forsaken universe, she inspires them not to be a total fuck up like she is.

mothmans

STOP FEEDING THE CAAATS
kiwifarms.net
The way this post made my blood boil. She always has that “fatphobia” card in her back pocket.View attachment 2259492
It's not fatphobia to point out the truth that anyone with eyes can see, Big Al. She's so obnoxious with the constant whining about 'fatphobia', and that smug little winking emoji is making me MATI. Especially because we all know that is completely and total BS about the Thumb being down 40 ell bees.

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net
The way this post made my blood boil. She always has that “fatphobia” card in her back pocket.View attachment 2259492
Cool. Then quit your “I’m going on Noom/Jenny Craig/WW” diet nonsense every other week. Stop telling us about your multiple obesity-related medical problems and how hard it is. Becky has to take insulin at age 30 and that would be a wake-up call for anybody, but in your lives she’s openly ordering calzones and who knows what else because your fat stupid ass needs take out, doesn’t realize this is detrimental to her health (as well as yours), and any caring partner would put a stop to it. Oh, the chicken is frozen? Bitch, the microwave has a thaw setting.

Go on, be smug about the haydurs, when you’re the one who gained 70 pounds in under a year and both of you are slowly dying on video. /moti

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>40 pounds

lmao bitch WHERE, its funny how she thinks that anyone is buying that bullshit.
Becky is diabetic and looks like her hbp is 180/140 all the time.
also MUH FATPHOBIERRRRRR yeah we should be phobic of looking like you amber same as people are afraid of drowning, fires, car wrecks and cancer WE DONT WANNA DIE HORRIBLY YOU LAND MASS.
The fact that she thinks in her fat strangled brain that people should embrace her balloon ass is hilarious. Its not you being fat its you being just a horribly ignorant cunt and tbh people dont give a shit if you are dying cause you just aren't worth anyone giving one rat fuck about your health.
Hilarious she claims she was have so much fun with her Mother if they lived together, just goes to show you how she embraces enabling, self-destructive dregs of society.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So she'd have "fun" living with her Mother... I'm trying to picture that. I didn't watch that live so... will ASSume Becky is part of that "living with Mommy" deal? I wonder what kind of fun she imagines they could share? She's essentially housebound so the usual adult mother-daughter activities are out. I can't imagine her mother wanting to play those stupid Q & A card games. Do they share a taste in movies? Or share anything other than an apparent ability to mangle the English language?

I can imagine her mother, after a long shift at work dying to come home, kick off her shoes & collapse into a comfy chair with a cool drink of her choice & enjoy a bit of peace & quiet before having her supper, handling any household chores & relaxing for the evening.

Instead, she'd get the Amber equivalent of an overly excited toddler shreiking: "Moomy. Mommy, what didja bring me? Do they have new eeeeeeeeearrreeeeens? Journals? What's for supper? Can you do my laundry? Twinkie needs a walk? Can you do groceries for me after supper?"

Yeah, sounds like real fun times.

Thank you Estrogen

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2260678

Posted at 5:14 AM EST, we have yet another cry(/shriek) for attention. If she doesn't want to do Q&As, she could just stop doing them; no need to announce it. Is there anyone even asking for Instagram Q&As at five in the morning? (Rhetorical question; obviously not.)
Another case of quitting something cus of trollz/muh mentalz. The only thing this fat bitch has followed through on is having her crusty baby making parts yeeted.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2260678

Posted at 5:14 AM EST, we have yet another cry(/shriek) for attention. If she doesn't want to do Q&As, she could just stop doing them; no need to announce it. Is there anyone even asking for Instagram Q&As at five in the morning? (Rhetorical question; obviously not.)
Shut the fuck up Narclynn and your gaslighting ass. You do that Q and A shit for yourself, girl. For real bitch, you tube and instagram same ole questions you either get or dodge is your whole life...pathetic. Like truly get your shit fucking sorted out how absolutely pathetic to admit that all you like is looking at and speaking about yourself. That is your whole buisiness model so you dont vlog, you barely stream and now this whelp, shits getting real lean in the bank account! Imagine for a moment all you have to do is flip your cam on and do some shoddy "edits" a few times a week for no more than 15 mins each vid and go live for a few hours a week and you cant even DO THAT:story: :story: :story: