Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, I was wondering what you fuckers were talking about saying the filter doesn't fit her face.
7F12479A-C451-4671-BBE4-EFC54BFB552B.png
I didn't even see it, that's really tickled me. How large must your face be to have this happen? Good Lord.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
The haters reposted this one. Gaslight has got to be one if her favorite words.
View attachment 2365048
Even MK Ultra victims didn't bitch this much about gaslighting.

On the broader topic of terrible filters, keep in mind that Amber has terrible eyesight. She's supposed to have glasses and she broke the ones she had early on in the Becky era and never got new ones. So when she looks at herself in the mirror or through her phone, she already sees herself through a kind of blur filter, hiding some of her skin issues and flaws in general.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She was "gaslighted" into going to college, then the college "gaslighted" her into taking criminal justice to rob her of her dream of becoming a teacher.

INSTAGRAM
View attachment 2365237

REALITY
View attachment 2365239
Can you imagine her as a teacher? She'd be that fat bitch kindergarten teacher who sits on her ass, scrolling through her phone, while the kids run amok, and who gets pissed off at parents when they bring up any issues: "I disagreeee"

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even MK Ultra victims didn't bitch this much about gaslighting.

On the broader topic of terrible filters, keep in mind that Amber has terrible eyesight. She's supposed to have glasses and she broke the ones she had early on in the Becky era and never got new ones. So when she looks at herself in the mirror or through her phone, she already sees herself through a kind of blur filter, hiding some of her skin issues and flaws in general.
Fuck dat. If you can't look in da mirror and see you're a 600 lb. fat fuck, ain’t no rose colored glasses in the world gonna make a difference.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I believe Becky is still there. Why would she go to where she has to pay rent? I don't think Amberlynn needs anymore assistance than J of ComfyFatTravels, so maybe she has a bidet, but I don't imagine Becky does more hands-on care than Corissa. Amberlynn is in really good health for being a cancerous deathfat. Becky isn't guaranteed to have a very nice life outside of Amberlynn. She has no real education or training. She's not a great beauty and doesn't possess much charisma. While a career in media isn't going to pan out for Amberlynn over the next decade, it might give Becky two or three more years of middle class living before Amberlynn starts drawing a disability check. They need to pare down on how they're living: A studio would be just fine for their needs.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I believe Becky is still there. Why would she go to where she has to pay rent? I don't think Amberlynn needs anymore assistance than J of ComfyFatTravels, so maybe she has a bidet, but I don't imagine Becky does more hands-on care than Corissa. Amberlynn is in really good health for being a cancerous deathfat. Becky isn't guaranteed to have a very nice life outside of Amberlynn. She has no real education or training. She's not a great beauty and doesn't possess much charisma. While a career in media isn't going to pan out for Amberlynn over the next decade, it might give Becky two or three more years of middle class living before Amberlynn starts drawing a disability check. They need to pare down on how they're living: A studio would be just fine for their needs.

Becky is still there. She was there last night during the live, just not in the stream.